What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

New updates on the Ukrainian attack on the Russian base..and much more.. also a lot of Russian attacks and many clashes..

Last edited:

Dmitry Medvedev in a long article marking the end of 2022:
The world will continue to walk on the brink of a third world war and a nuclear catastrophe if security guarantees are not provided to Russia

4:06 PM Dec 25, 2022
https://twitter.com/Roaastudies?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1607120688086937601|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=
https://twitter.com
@Roaastudies

Incendiary bombs thrown by Russian forces to target Ukrainian forces in Marinka

Medvedev has indeed turned very deranged, which is strange because he used to be seen as a smoother version of a Putin puppet in a bad cop good cop game. Now it seems it is a worse cop-the worst cop game.

Last edited:
LOL Texas & Mexico joining in an union.

Also fourth Reich? I wish then maybe the German can grow some balls for once and pull another barbarossa and win this time.
And the idea that 45 trillion $US in US stocks and 16 trillion $ US in European stocks are just going to get up and move themselves to Asia, without any explanation, is a bit fanciful.

I'd actually like to hear him explain why this is going to happen.

LOL Texas & Mexico joining in an union.

Also fourth Reich? I wish then maybe the German can grow some balls for once and pull another barbarossa and win this time.
Dude didn't even know Texans are the die hard on keeping Title 42 to KEEP MEXICAN OUT......

Yeah, I would like to see a day when Mexico recover Texas.....

Finally,

Ukraine defense minister Olexij Resnikow says 41,000 Ukraine female soldiers will get receive new uniforms, underwear, shoes. Until now they wear men stuffs.
Not good.
5,000 female soldiers fight direct on the front, in diverse formations from artillery, infantry to tanks.

1672089704972.png

Whether Pro-Russians believe or not that is another debate and that is there very right to do so. Banning them is not right. Until or unless they abused someone or used foul language.
Which is of course the real reason why he was banned.
Bans are sometimes time limited, so he might be back, unless he is reassigned.

location of incident?
Paveway outside the hotel.

Medvedev had indeed turned very deranged, which is strange because he used to be seen as a smoother version of a Puttin puppet in a bad cop good cop game. Now it seems it is a worse cop-the worst cop game.

Putin, Medwedew, Peskow, Lavrov live in their own created propaganda bubble.
For instance Russia has the largest nuclear stockpile, they have short and medium range nuclear missiles pointing to Europe. While Europe none. Russia missiles in Kaliningrad will take minutes before landing in my garden. However they seriously demand security assurance for themselves from others, Ukraine, from the US, from the EU.

Okay seriously where has all the money that Russia invested heavily into the military in the past decade gone if they're jets/planes/military hardware within Russian borders are being destroyed

Back
Top Bottom