What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Both sides need a pause but the Ukrainians are better equipped and motivated to keep going, and we can expect them to maintain the pressure, at least in the Donbas.
Around Kreminna and Svatove they are very close to a big breakthrough that would throw Russian forces 40 miles back to the next natural defensive line, close to where their invasion effectively began in February.

Seriously this conflict has made the Russian military "superpower" a laughing stock globally. 😅😆

Between the fleeing of the educated and the killing of the wealthy as well as the loss of a generation of able bodied men Russia is the dumbest country in the world and is only hastening its demise. But that's Putin's choice. This war in Ukraine will only benefit the US, Ukraine and the West. Good to see.

>> Basically Russians have no confidence that their S400's / S300's / Pantsirs can to protect ONE single airfield - so have dispersed their planes to be out of reach.

This will have the side affect of limiting air operations against Ukraine as the RuAF have lost the efficiency of military operations given how much infrastructure was localised at that airbase to provide support to the bomber fleet of Tu-95 and Tu-160's at that airbase.

>> Basically Russians have no confidence that their S400's / S300's / Pantsirs can to protect ONE single airfield - so have dispersed their planes to be out of reach.

This will have the side affect of limiting air operations against Ukraine as the RuAF have lost the efficiency of military operations given how much infrastructure was localised at that airbase to provide support to the bomber fleet of Tu-95 and Tu-160's at that airbase.
I am very shocked. My country Vietnam air defense bases on S300 missile defense systems from Russia. If turn out they are useless against chinese air assaults we must ask for money back from Putin. Good, we don’t buy S400 yet.

I am very shocked. My country Vietnam air defense bases on S300 missile defense systems from Russia. If turn out they are useless against chinese air assaults we must ask for money back from Putin.

As if Vietnam has any chance against China.

Seriously this conflict has made the Russian military "superpower" a laughing stock globally. 😅😆

Russia has captured a handsome amount of Ukrainian territory. They don't care what Western countries think or believe.

As if Vietnam has any chance against China.

Russia has captured a handsome amount of Ukrainian territory. They don't care what Western countries think or believe.
We have no chance. We in Vietnam make joke like this: chinese don’t need to invade they just need to line up at the border and pee, we will be drown to death.
I hope they don’t copy Putin and accuse us we oppress chinese speaking people in Saigon or Danang or elsewhere.

No, he is banned because of spineless NATOists like yourself who can not take view from the opposite side. And confuse opposing view as a personal insult.
Anyways you can rejoice with your fellow propagandists and continue with the circle jerk.
Great, now we will be like the Kremlin. Always with a singular jerk perspective. Why do the pro-Putin fanboys think thats a bad idea given thats exactly how it is in Russia: no debate, no opinion. Or the Putin lovers only like him as long as they can be in a debate here

Another Putin critic 'falls out a window' to his death: Sausage tycoon plummets from luxury hotel​

>> If Putin spent half the time he spends on assisinating his critics as he did on the war - then things might even be going better for him!!!
Tit for tat Retribution: evidently we are all pro-NATO jerks and banned the opponents. PUtin is just throwing his opponents out the window.

Offensives from both sides, attacks and counter attacks..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom