What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Another Putin critic 'falls out a window' to his death: Sausage tycoon plummets from luxury hotel​

>> If Putin spent half the time he spends on assisinating his critics as he did on the war - then things might even be going better for him!!!

Another Putin critic 'falls out a window' to his death: Sausage tycoon plummets from luxury hotel​

>> If Putin spent half the time he spends on assisinating his critics as he did on the war - then things might even be going better for him!!!

location of incident?

No, he is banned because of spineless NATOists like yourself who can not take view from the opposite side. And confuse opposing view as a personal insult.
Anyways you can rejoice with your fellow propagandists and continue with the circle jerk.
So calling people cowards, and idiots, and morons, and even worse words which I won't use aren't insults? Good to know.

While it's very clear that you have 100% drunk the Russian propaganda kool-aid, I have to say that the mods tend to not ban people simply on their political opinions. Otherwise, half the forum would have been banned by now.

location of incident?
Assassination is a specialty of the Wagner hooligans, because that’s a private army, Putin can say he has nothing to do. Or carried out by his special service FSB.
That’s official, as a German court officially said it. They killed an opponent in Berlin in broad daylight light.

Russian value chicken life more than human life

A human life to Russian is like nothing zero

Sad how terribly inhumane they are

But seems like Russia will never give up

This war has gone for almost 1 year

And Russians are coming back in the spring with 300,000 men

So what exactly will Ukraine do to hold back this attack

They need men and weapons without men is not a good strategy
They don't have 300,000 men anymore. it is estimated they had put at least 150,000 in the current frontline already.

The problem for Russia since Feb is NOT manpower, but the ability to support that manpower, putting more men in the frontline on an aggressive stance won't solve that problem, in fact, it will only make it worse.

Russian need road, railway and aircraft to transport supply to the frontline, not more man in the front so they in turn took up more supply.

So calling people cowards, and idiots, and morons, and even worse words which I won't use aren't insults? Good to know.

While it's very clear that you have 100% drunk the Russian propaganda kool-aid, I have to say that the mods tend to not ban people simply on their political opinions. Otherwise, half the forum would have been banned by now.
The forum is now going the NATO perspective is not because the Mod are banning all the pro-Russian voice, but rather Russia didn't make any noise since maybe July this year when they take Lysychansk, all the way it's the same old hindering and languishing in the frontline.

That picture I posted early is not really a joke, but quite reflecting the current situation.

>> Interesting - Ukraine may be looking to establish new facts on the ground before any talks kick off - and i cannot see the fighting stopping while "talks" go on. Terms possibly discussed during the recent trip to the USA between Biden and Zelensky(speculation on my part).

Whether Pro-Russians believe or not that is another debate and that is there very right to do so. Banning them is not right. Until or unless they abused someone or used foul language.

No, he is banned because of spineless NATOists like yourself who can not take view from the opposite side. And confuse opposing view as a personal insult.
Anyways you can rejoice with your fellow propagandists and continue with the circle jerk.

And that‘s exactly what he did repeatedly …

As such it may be indeed a loss since the pro-Russian side is no longer shown at the same level, but since he constantly had to abuse and insult others, that he always applauded even the worst crimes and attacks even against civilians, taht he tried to justify any suffering of Ukrainian civilians with his hate against the West is not acceptable.

One can indeed have a different opinion, but at least we should stay civilised and it should be clear than any injustice against Muslims, Palestinians or whoever by the US, NATO or the West justifies similar injustices or violence against Ukraine.

So that‘s it

Last edited:

Kazachstan falling more out of Russias grasp/control. Donates generators to ukraine.

And some still think this was a master move by russia “squeezing” Nato.

While instead they:

Turned 80% ukraine into a hardline enemy
Turned Kazakhstan away from them
Turned europe from eager gas customers to opponents
Got non USA Nato members to double and triple defense budget (dwarfing russias even more)
Got 2 neutral countries to join Nato.
Terrible promotion for their arm industry worldwide.

Kazachstan falling more out of Russias grasp/control. Donates generators to ukraine.

And some still think this was a master move by russia “squeezing” Nato.

While instead they:

Turned 80% ukraine into a hardline enemy
Turned Kazakhstan away from them
Turned europe from eager gas customers to opponents
Got non USA Nato members to double and triple defense budget (dwarfing russias even more)
Got 2 neutral countries to join Nato.
Terrible promotion for their arm industry worldwide.

It’s been a complete disaster for Russia. Ukraine is now firmly aligned with the West for at least the next 50 years. Ukraine will never forget who were beside their side at their darkest hour.

Speaks someone sitting in UK interfering with the Pakistani state's affairs! Does the King know you are collecting his welfare and poking nose in a country's affairs that you no longer have a direct relationship with? Your name "Khansaheeb" gives up everything! Backing IK based on your ethnic brotherhood vs. caring the country? These ethnic politics won't work as Pakistan belongs to 220 million Pakistanis, not 30 million Pashtuns (and by the way, I'm a Pathan myself!), I just put Pakistan above my roots and know MAJORITY should have a right to vote whoever they want in, vs. a Pashtun to be voted in by hook or crook. IK's inspired by Hitler and Trump! He wants to use the Army as his police and wants to be above the law like Trump. Doesn't work like that.

Let's not derail the thread.

On topic: Putin again, for the 3rd time asked for "negotiations". What does everyone think? Is Russia going towards the same end like Afghanistan? It's going to eventually admit defeat? What does everyone think?
Lol, you are funny dude, all your premises are incorrect and just wild speculation. I am not even in the UK and certainly not a Pathan. I have a stake in Pakistan because my family have given their blood and soul for the country and I have every right to ensure Pakistan's success. My Grandfather was one of the first soldiers of Pakistan and I have many relatives who have served and are serving in Pakistan army.

He was banned because he kept insulting people.
We will have one sided reports now , such a loss to PDF hope his ban is temporary.

Russian value chicken life more than human life

A human life to Russian is like nothing zero

Sad how terribly inhumane they are

But seems like Russia will never give up

This war has gone for almost 1 year

And Russians are coming back in the spring with 300,000 men

So what exactly will Ukraine do to hold back this attack

They need men and weapons without men is not a good strategy
Zelinsky is the problem , ever since he came to power it has been a disaster for Ukraine. Neocons took advantage for their global strategic reasons main one being to to weaken Russia's support for Syria but the reason being peddled is to weaken Russia. Ukraine and Russia will eventually have to negotiate peace so why do it after all the death and destruction, doesn't make sense. Strategically this war is empowering China as the US and NATO spend billions on a futile war. China will be the winner whatever the outcome as it will use Russia for economic gains and will receive cheap oil for cheap weapons. India is benefiting too as it is getting cheap oil and commodities from Russia whilst the US and NATO turn a hypocritical blind eye. Stupid Pakistan has been leashed and strangled by the IMF as it further sinks and destined to be pushed into a failed state.

Putin won't renew his presidency but will pass it on to a person of his choice just like how he was chosen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom