No Patriots to date
No THAAD
Only 20 HIMARS/no M270 from US stock with over 1,000 combined in stock
No ATACMs
No Apaches or Black Hawk
No Gray Eagle or Reaper drones
Only 178 artillery pieces from over 2,000+ in stock

Stop being dishonest Hassan

Idiotic and NATO is acting like Wussies.

NATO should double down and put soldiers on the ground and finish off Putin and balkanize Russia.

Again, what's one more gun can do to a war?

He is THE LEADER of the nation, and his job is to Rally his own country and rally outside support, and by all account, he is doing a very good job at that. It's his job to know his own troop and deploy them with the help with the general, you won't see a general holding a gun and fight like any other soldier, because it is really extremely stupid to have done that, apart from if you are Russian of course, because this happened.

You expect the head of nation go in and fight it out? To be fair, was Putin even ever close to the frontline so this can happen??

We don't live in the medieval time anymore; we don't have King Arthur leading the troop in front or Alexander the Great charging with Cavalry with his men. Now it's more important for these people to do what they need to do behind the scene because losing a person in command level is detrimental to any army in war. Russia lost 4 General, confirm, 11 if we go by the rumor.

If he really has balls of steels, he must take a gun and fight like any other soldier.

But only poor low class people die in wars.

I will add that some here have a short memory.

A year ago Russians where approaching Kiev , I doubt many thought Ukraine had a chance to hold more than a week.

Yet Zelenskyy stayed in Kiev encouraged his people , that by that time were preparing Molotov cocktails to defend their city.,

He stayed on and did every thing expected from a leader , though it was clear he was number 1 on the Russian wanted list.

An Honest man will say kudus to that.

~

MoD Russia, [12/20/2022 7:12 AM]
⚡Russian Defence Ministry report on the progress of the special military operation in Ukraine
(20 December 2022)

Russian Federation Armed Forces continue the special military operation.

◽️In Kupyansk direction, as a result of air and artillery strikes on the AFU up to 30 Ukrainian servicemen and 3 motor vehicles have been eliminated near Kislovka (Kharkov region).

◽️In Krasniy-Liman direction, the concentration of enemy's manpower and military equipment has been hit near Nevskoye (Donetsk People's Republic). 3 AFU sabotage and reconnaissance groups have been eliminated near Chervonaya Dibrova and Stelmakhovka (Lugansk People's Republic). The enemy's losses in this direction amounted up to 50 Ukrainian servicemen, 2 armoured fighting vehicles and 3 pickup trucks.

◽️In Donetsk direction, Russian troops continue their offensive. As a result of a complex shelling of the AFU's positions, more than 100 Ukrainian servicemen, 4 infantry fighting vehicles and 2 motor vehicles have been eliminated near Ivano-Daryevka, Bakhmutskoye and Orlovka (Donetsk People's Republic).

◽️In South Donetsk direction, provisional bases of the units of the AFU 61st and 72nd mechanised brigades have been destroyed by Russian artillery fire near Konstantinovka and Zolotaya Niva (Donetsk People's Republic). In addition, 1 AFU sabotage and reconnaissance group has been destroyed near Novodonetskoye (Donetsk People's Republic). Total enemy losses in this direction amounted to 70 Ukrainian servicemen killed and wounded, 3 armoured fighting vehicles and 2 pickup trucks.

💥Operational and Tactical Aviation, Missile Troops and artillery of groups of troops (forces) of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation have neutralised an AFU munition depot near Nevskoye (Lugansk People's Republic), 64 artillery units at firing positions, as well as manpower and military equipment in 143 areas.

◽️2 radar stations of Ukrainian S-300 air defence systems deployed from central Ukraine have been found and destroyed near Ukrainka (Donetsk People's Republic). 1 U.S.-manufactured AN/TPQ-36 counterbattery warfare radar has been destroyed near Konstantinovka (Donetsk People's Republic).

💥2 AFU MiG-29 aircraft have been shot down by the Russian Air Force's fighter aircraft near Stepanovka and Belozyorskoye (Donetsk People's Republic). 1 AFU Mi-8 helicopter has been shot down near Timopheyevka (Donetsk People's Republic). Russian anti-aircraft defence forces have shot down 1 AFU Su-25 aircraft near Ugledar (Donetsk People's Republic).

💥1 Ukrainian Mi-8 helicopter has been shot down near Severnoye (Donetsk People's Republic). In addition, 5 unmanned aerial vehicles have been destroyed near Rudovo (Lugansk People's Republic), Volnovakha and Novoandreyevka (Donetsk People's Republic) and Velikiye Kopani (Kherson region).

📊In total, 347 airplanes and 186 helicopters, 2,689 unmanned aerial vehicles, 398 air defence missile systems, 7,168 tanks and other armoured fighting vehicles, 931 fighting vehicles equipped with MLRS, 3,693 field artillery cannons and mortars, as well as 7,674 units of special military hardware have been destroyed during the special military operation.

#MoD #Russia #Ukraine #report
@mod_russia_en

Last edited:
so is US, and Some EU countries, so that point is neutralized.

So you're suspecting because you cant argue anymore since Ukraine military hasnt taken any town from Russian forces since half of Kherson?

obviously i did- because you couldnt argue against them- all you Ukraine army supporters have been quiet on this thread recently- its not because i had to "convince" you- you were already "convinced" when Ukrainian forces took Kyiv and Kharviv back..no?

arguing in the cloud?

then why cant NATO enter the war or Ukraine do better? afterall F-22 told us over 8500 Russian vehicles have been destroyed--and NATO still cant enter the war?

only on paper- last few wars says otherwise.

LMAO.
Lmao. This is pure shit tier logic.

First, there is no "neutralized" here. Nuclear powers simply don't fight directly against each other, as it could lead to the end of the world. That was my point. If you're too ignorant to understand something this basic, then I can't help you.

Second, you literally said Russia would never leave Kherson. Operations have largely stopped on both sides, except for a fee small places, all due to the weather.

Third, Nah bro, no one from the pro-Ukraine side is quiet. That's just your imagination. Also, you didn't convince anyone, but go ahead and pretend otherwise, hope it'll help you sleep well at night.

Next, you also apparently don't know how to make proper arguments, so you're doubly ignorant.

Finally, as I explained above, two nuclear powers don't ever fight for fear of a nuclear escalation. If NATO gets directly involved, Russia may end up becoming desperate enough to use nukes, which would lead to nuclear retaliation.

The concept is called Mutually Assured Destruction. Look it up.

Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about. It's hilarious that you think you do, because it honestly makes me suspect that you're a high schooler.

2689 UAVs! 7168 tanks and IFVs! fucking LMAO 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 . Those are more than Ukraine ever had in its inventory!

This is why only clowns believe Russian figures.

Last edited:

NATO should double down and put soldiers on the ground and finish off Putin and balkanize Russia.
Russia is already fighting NATO... Always remember

If Russia wins (Which it is and will) Ukraine lost
If Russia loses NATO won.

Russia is already fighting NATO... Always remember

If Russia wins (Which it is and will) Ukraine lost
If Russia loses NATO won.

If Russia wins the whole world lost.

It means that a powerful nation like Russia can just invade , destroy and murder simply cause they are stronger , no better than than the law of the jungle,

It means that a powerful nation like Russia can just invade , destroy and murder simply cause they are stronger , no better than than the law of the jungle,

No different than US, France & Co., so it makes no difference how the world is lost.

No different than US, France & Co., so it makes no difference how the world is lost.

How i new this was coming.

Tell me how one wrong committed in the past , justifies this wrong committed in the present ?

If your neighbors murders someone , will you now be justified also to murder someone ? what will you say , every body is doing it nowadays ?

Is France and US occupying a neighboring state now ? No. So this argument is irrelevant , and just serves to justify evil and perpetuate evil.

~

Last edited:

We are trying to prove that Ukrainian soldiers are braver, larger, meaner, and angrier than NATO soldiers.

How i new this was coming.

Tell me how one wrong committed in the past , justifies this wrong committed in the present ?

If your neighbors murders someone , will you now be justified also to murder someone ? what will you say , every body is doing it nowadays ?

Is France and US occupying a neighboring state now ? No. So this argument is irrelevant , and just serves to justify evil and perpetuate evil.

~
I am running every psy-op known to man on the Trumpers on their forums, and I only get blank stares in replies. The standard reply from Trumper putinites is "Zelensky is a Jew". And "something about jews promote gays and Ukraine is an LGBTQ nation of Jewish drag queens/homos. That Zelensky snorts coke and is a cokehead."

The entire Putin basket of deplorables hates jews, Biden/USA, NATO, Ukraine and the West.

Putin is the fuhrer for those that respond to trump white nationalist dog whistles.

If Ukraine pulls out a victory, this will be a massive defeat of the deplorables. And Putin regimes in the middle east would be running for the hills. China is invested in a Russia win, this would make China shit their pants if Ukraine recaptures Crimea.

You guys can take the easy way and promote Zelensky and NATO. The entire anti-imperalist camp and nazi camp took the bait and are fully with Putin. Or you can take the impossible road of trying to promote antisemites and antisemitism and see where that leads. The handlers of Putin and Trump are the most cut throat anywhere. Trump is using soft antisemitism to reform the Republican Party. Trump family is promoting doubt in modern medicine to save their campaign. Trump would throw anybody under the bus to return to the white house. Ask Michael Cohen about being thrown under the bus. I like DeSantis because he is not batshit crazy. Though if Ukraine wins, every city in the US needs to build a statue to Biden.

Not a fan of Russia but we have seen one another nation (albeit very small) doing the same sort of things ''invade, destroy, and murder simply cause they are stronger, no better than the law of the jungle''. That small nation has the USA and many western countries on her back.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom