What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

More of topic bs

it is Palestinians that choose the path of war , they did in 48 and they do today , when they voted Hamas they knew what they will get.

I don't know where you live , but i live on my ancestors land , even the names here of places - Jerusalem , Bear Sheva , mount Carmel means nothing in Arabic only in Hebrew.

~

Going around the world for 2000 years and suddenly claiming the Holy Land for yourself. If it was your land, where were you in the past 2000 years? You think you can insult people's intelligence with such nonsense.

And since when non-Muslim white Europeans, which is what most of Israelis are, settled in the Holy Land and the Shaam before the 20th century?

You came on the back of the Freemasony empire and you'll go down with it when it is no more. That is a divine promise. You've already gone through 2 divine punishments, and a third one awaits you. Make no mistake about it, the evil that you perpetrated in the Holy Land, in the Levant, and in the rest of the world will have an end.

Last edited:
Going around the world for 2000 years and suddenly claiming the Holy Land for yourself. If it was your land, where were you in the past 2000 years? You think you can insult people's intelligence with such nonsense.

And since when white Europeans, which is what most of Israelis are, settled in the Holy Land and the Shaam before the 20th century?

You came on the back of the Freemasony empire and you'll go down with it when it is no more. That is a divine promise. You've already gone through 2 divine punishments, and a third one awaits you. Make no mistake about it, the evil that you perpetrated in the Holy Land, in the Levant, and in the rest of the world will have an end.
Couldn't agree more.

The early offensive didn't have enough troops. The upcoming one will be executed professionally. The Bakhmut meat grinder is a preview of what is about to come. This one will have enough forces, enough weapons, and will be led according to what Russian military leaders hope to achieve without much interference from the Kremlin.

The early offensive was also a diversionary tactic as well. It was designed to keep a large number of Ukrainian force in the North, while Russians liberated the Donbas region. It worked.

So you basically recognize Russian forces were up to now just incompetent. :lol:

Yes everyone knows Kharkiv,Chernihiv,Sumy and Kyiv were just feints,Kherson was also a faint,as well as Lyman,Kupiansk,Izyum and so on.

I will just leave that as is , to let people figure out for themselves what you are all about.

And I'll just leave that as it is too, to let people that your mainstream media didn't brainwash "to figure out what you're all about". :lol:

Using that fake charge is not gonna work on me, buddy. I will say it again: The West is a Zionist plantation whether you accept it or not.

Last edited:

I think we are over the worst of the winter now - and gas prices will drop from here on out. Additionally, most countries in 2023 will be focusing on building strategic infrastructure to increase their energy storage reserves by insisting that power makers hold "X" amount of energy reserves alway - eg 6weeks to 3 months always.. etc.

The dark days are over! Winter Solstice is today in the UK ....​

Last edited:
Watching live speech of Putin before Russia army with all commanders.

He threatens again with nuclear weapons.

He says there is no limit of money, no restriction of financial means at all. The army gets all the money it needs.

Nonsense
What’s Ukraine interest of showing Russia as weak?
That’s the opposite.
Ukraine has interest in showing Russia as a dangerous hooligan, a dangerous rapist with big gun.
What do you think why Zelinskki wants to draw the entire world into this war?
Actually this war is becoming a media war. And yes Ukraine benefit from showing Russia weak. They say look the help worked but we need more to finish Russia

Actually this war is becoming a media war. And yes Ukraine benefit from showing Russia weak. They say look the help worked but we need more to finish Russia
Sure, that’s a media war too because the world is watching. Finishing Russia? It’s Putin himself he finished Russia. it’s just a matter of time. Russia economy is finished. It takes some more time until Russia is militarily finished. It’s hopeless the russians can keep their face.

Sure, that’s a media war too because the world is watching. Finishing Russia? It’s Putin himself he finished Russia. it’s just a matter of time Russia economy is finished. It takes some more time until Russia is militarily finished. It’s hopeless the russians can keep their face.
Well if you think without those weapons, Ukraine can stand for one week

Well if you think without those weapons, Ukraine can stand for one week
Without javelin anti tank missiles Russia tanks would take Kiew in a week. But Putin missed the chance at the beginning of the war.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom