What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

And since when non-Muslim white Europeans, which is what most of Israelis are, settled in the Holy Land and the Shaam before the 20th century?
Actually, A lot of Israelis are Jews from Arab countries and look nothing like white people. Back in 1940's they were way too dark to be accepted into western countries due to their racist and apartheid policies, so they had to go to Israel. Among jews there is hierarchy with whitest jews being on top like German jews etc and dark Ethiopian jews being on the bottom. Israel is the dumping ground for the unwanted ones. Its a tough job being an Israeli. Would you rather be an Israeli shooting at protesters or a new York banker?
You came on the back of the Freemasony empire and you'll go down with it when it is no more.
They all realise this. But they have a pretty good deal from the anglo empire and are enjoying their position which has been the best in the last 2,000 years.
You are right about Soviet Union vs. Russia. But how is the Russia system of Govt , down to even the official newspaper (Pravda) still the same system that was ruling Soviet Union from the Kremlin and the war today is along the same lines to start re-establishing dominance that USSR had over the region.
They want to re-establish Russian dominance, not soviet dominance. Noone is communist anymore. That game is over. Now is the time of empire building. Russians dismantled their empire in 1991 thinking the Anglo saxons will dismantle their empire also, but they were tricked. So now Russians are rebuilding their empire but its probably too late.

In London there are 100s of mosques and you see people (men and women) in their religious outfits going to work with no judgment.
Just like russia. But russian muslims are native to russia and dont wear funny middle eastern clothes. Any Muslim in the west that tries to do what a westerner does will get crushed by the legal system and institutions. If a muslim is sued or accused of a crime in the west, they have no chance. In russia its probably better for Muslims. depending where you are.
I don’t know any Muslims in Russia: is it the same freedom of worship and expression they get to convey (this is not an argument again).
They have huge rights in russia. again, depending on where. but a native muslim is russia has it better than an average muslim in the west.

if this is true:
1671637723143.png

Then how did 1200 active army Polish soldiers die in Ukraine already? yea yea...NATO got caught with its hand in the jar, so now Russia wont stop until either NATO, or its dreams in Ukraine are permanently broken..Iran been down since day, and so has China, China has just chosen the "quiet" route to supporting Russia.

Easy targets for JAVLINS and other ATM's. The last time I checked the ratio, it was One tank to TEN anti tank munitions. The war is being fought though the drones the ingress routes are only two towards the main fronts. So the Russians once again have high chances of losing their latest equipment. It's hard to target infantry / SF's due to individual humans spread out with anti-tank weapons. It was the same result in the "first draft". Thousands of people just got killed without even setting into the war zone properly.

Actually, A lot of Israelis are Jews from Arab countries and look nothing like white people. Back in 1940's they were way too dark to be accepted into western countries due to their racist and apartheid policies, so they had to go to Israel. Among jews there is hierarchy with whitest jews being on top like German jews etc and dark Ethiopian jews being on the bottom. Israel is the dumping ground for the unwanted ones. Its a tough job being an Israeli. Would you rather be an Israeli shooting at protesters or a new York banker?

You clearly don't understand Judaism and how Israel's internals work do you? There are 12 tribes essentially that sort of have a hierarchy within Israel. The German's you referred to, are called Ashkenazi Jews and way back when around 11th century they spread from Germany and France to Eastern / Northern Europe and grew. Their genetics and features didn't change much over the centuries per genetic studies. That's not the case for 100% of the population though.

Last edited:
With the exception of THAAD; tanks, apcs, howitzers, and drones of similar kind were already delivered to Ukraine. I think you're the one who is dishonest here.

This has become a war of attrition. The Western estimates are that Ukraine can take back Crimea. That's why there is essentially no "cease fire" offer on the table. After this war, I don't think Russia will be able to attack anyone else conventionally. Th Bear is about to go to sleep and stay warm with it's nukes making it feel "safe" moving forward!

>> More sanctions coming to Iran now..
always sanctions...because the US military cant take on Iran today, simple.

Russia enrolled in Iran's "course" on avoiding US sanctions and GROWING your economy still. lol

Idiotic and NATO is acting like Wussies.

NATO should double down and put soldiers on the ground and finish off Putin and balkanize Russia.

After this war, whenever it ends, the Russians will not be in a position to fight anyone else for decades to come. The only real power that will be left, would be their nukes and that will give them the feeling of safety. But this situation here ends Russia's conventional power to majority of the degree.

This has become a war of attrition.
become or perceived by you?
The Western estimates are that Ukraine can take back Crimea.
and you believe that? when Ukraine has been losing territory slowly but steadily since Ukraine captures half of Kherson? you better stop listening to cnn and stuff that are lying to you.
That's why there is essentially no "cease fire" offer on the table.
false- NATO doesnt want to bring up ceasefire now, because it will make Ukraine look like its given up, also ceasefire is a delay tactic to regroup- Russia is too alert now to allow that.
After this war, I don't think Russia will be able to attack anyone else conventionally.
- your perception, which is a hypothetical- Even the top US defense people said this war wont make Russian army collapse so keep waiting for it ok?
Th Bear is about to go to sleep and stay warm with it's nukes making it feel "safe" moving forward!
LMAO- US and NATo are the ones getting stretched...just like Taliban and Iraqi insurgents stretched them..this time its a much more professional and equipped force that will stretch NATO...oh sorry...NATO was too scared,so it sent Ukraine to get stretched...hello Ukraine! Shahed 136s loading for your azz!

There are no way Russia can attack Polish or Romania border.

Think about it. If they managed to f'ed up logistic going to Kyiv, what do you think they extended that line for another 200 km westward further out into Romania and Polish border??

There is no way Russia can extend it's supply chain towards another Oblast across Dnipro river, let alone going towards Romania or Poland.

and you believe that? when Ukraine has been losing territory slowly but steadily since Ukraine captures half of Kherson? you better stop listening to cnn and stuff that are lying to you.

false- NATO doesnt want to bring up ceasefire now, because it will make Ukraine look like its given up, also ceasefire is a delay tactic to regroup- Russia is too alert now to allow that.

- your perception, which is a hypothetical- Even the top US defense people said this war wont make Russian army collapse so keep waiting for it ok?

LMAO- US and NATo are the ones getting stretched...just like Taliban and Iraqi insurgents stretched them..this time its a much more professional and equipped force that will stretch NATO...oh sorry...NATO was too scared,so it sent Ukraine to get stretched...hello Ukraine! Shahed 136s loading for your azz!

"Talking back" like a 12 year old isn't "military analysis" :lol: . The internet is free for all. Continue to have at it and you are entitled to your opinion.

You responded to me within just a few minutes. People running propaganda to go touch happy do that, which is why there is no real value I gained from your post. It's more like "I feel this way" and military conflicts don't run on "feelings"!

Last edited:

The support given is in single digits of defence budget Nato.

Russia on other hand has to pump its budget to 30%, lost most of their war chest, their gas customers, nearly 9000 pieces of heavy military equipment (and counting) and much of their crack troops.

Its clear to see who is being “stretched”.
Except for the dimwitted or delusional.

Kaboom. Those Ukrainian hide-outs are getting demolished. 👇

The Zelensky puppet was afraid Russian may shoot down his plane, so he traveled to Poland by a train in the night while in hiding and probably dressed with different costumes so people won't recognize him. And he would capture a military plane from there to Washington D.C. 👇 Life must not be easy for being a puppet. You gotta hide yourself all of the time.

"Talking back" like a 12 year old isn't "military analysis" :lol: . The internet is free for all. Continue to have at it and you are entitled to your opinion.

You responded to me within just a few minutes. People running propaganda to go touch happy do that, which is why there is no real value I gained from your post. It's more like "I feel this way" and military conflicts don't run on "feelings"!
How did you ramble this much and completely avoid my point? i know why- you dont have any good counters - enjoy Ukrainian soldiers getting slaughtered in Bakhmut- i guess Zelensky visited Bakhmut like he visited Popasna - right before the city falls. what a nice christmas present for Ukraine.

The support given is in single digits of defence budget Nato.
then why is NATO already low on ammunition? welcome to Soviet state production!!!:yahoo:
Russia on other hand has to pump its budget to 30%,
proof or shut up?
lost most of their war chest, their gas customers, nearly 9000 pieces of heavy military equipment (and counting) and much of their crack troops.\
and built it back, while destroying more than that of Ukraine - hell, Ukraine is now using PICK UP TRUCKs, thats how much their military vehicles dont exist in reality- but Russian troops stil have APCs, tanks, MLRS, etc- HOW?? after 8500 destroyed? must be a miracle.
Its clear to see who is being “stretched”.
NATO got stretched in Iraq and Afghanista n- FACT (NATO and white Anglos are very angry these days, because they cant control global south people as much anymore- they're out of resources i guess, like UK).
Russia being stretched in Ukraine- your opinion AKA not a fact.
Except for the dimwitted or delusional.
thats what NATO has- because it will have to acceppt the loss in Ukraine soon-Russia cant fight al day- NATO never fights all day when it has to fight far away- like in Ukraine- stupid stupid NATO - just loves losing wars that dont look that way initially.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom