What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

useless and weak NATO STILL CANT ENTER The war after seeing Russia this disavantaged? oh sorry, i forgot NATO is low on ammunition and bravery.
Its because Russia is a nuclear power. I suspect you know you're arguing in bad faith, and purposefully engage in dishonest discourse, simply because it suits your narrative.

Lmao, you're not convincing anyone with your arguments.

i dont need to know how it works- i only need to know who doesnt know how to do it well for defense needs in war time, which is NATO, cheers.
Lmao, more evidence you don't know how it works.

If you did, you'd know that Russian manufacturing is in the shitter right now and rapidly declining, and NATO has always been strong and rapidly increasing.

The Russian bots are gonna feel the same melt down the Armenians felt after believing their own bullshit propaganda.

It's gonna be epic and delicious.

One outcome from this war is Iranian-developed UAVs and other weapons will be highly sought by many countries. One drone, Shaheed-136, which is not the most sophisticated from Iran, has rendered the Ukrainian energy and power systems virtually inactive.

And when deployed in swarms, the Shaheed-136 drones are overwhelming the existing air defense systems in Ukraine from the Soviet era and those provided by the Western powers.

Now, if Karrar drones are provided to Russia, we'll have to see the increased and certain damage they inflict on Ukraine.

Probably too difficult to understand for a Russian propagandist, but simply since NATO hasn’t even exploited its full arsenal, in fact in is only assisting Ukrainian forces by limited deliveries of certain weapons. Would they fill enter the war as NATO or deliver all they have, the war would be over within weeks if not days if it would be limited on conventional warfare.

Says by the guy who all he does give negative rating to my posts.

Back to the topic, Russia also has not used their full armaments. And with the exception of US air power, every other equipment from the West was fully deployed in Ukraine. But if push comes to shove, Russians have their nukes, and they would blow up your fat a\ss and many of the other fat a\sses in EU and other places.

Lastly, NATO - without the US and Turkey - is useless. Ukraine was far stronger than the rest of the EU combined, and they're getting hammered while they have the full backing of the West. So spare me with your "within weeks" nonsense. I aint falling for it.

$45B for Ukraine set to pass Congress soon

Money badly needed by poor Americans and middle class, but hey every penny is spent on protecting the empire and the fiat money. I wish average Americans have a say on how their treasure was squandered by the elites.

Last edited:
Says by the guy who all he does give negative rating to my posts.

Back to the topic, Russia also has not used their full armaments. And with the exception of US air power, every other equipment from the West was fully deployed in Ukraine. But if push comes to shove, Russians have their nukes, and they would blow up your fat a\ss and many of the other fat a\sses in EU and other places.

Lastly, NATO - without the US and Turkey - is useless. Ukraine was far stronger than the rest of the EU combined, and they're getting hammered while they have the full backing of the West. So spare me with your "within weeks" nonsense. I aint falling for it.

Money badly needed by poor Americans and middle class, but hey every penny is spent on protecting the empire and the fiat money. I wish average Americans have a say on how their treasure was squandered by the elites.

No Abrams
No Bradley’s
No Strykers
No M109s from US stock
No Patriots to date
No THAAD
Only 20 HIMARS/no M270 from US stock with over 1,000 combined in stock
No ATACMs
No Apaches or Black Hawk
No Gray Eagle or Reaper drones
Only 178 artillery pieces from over 2,000+ in stock

Stop being dishonest Hassan

You are confusing Russia with the Soviet Union. All religion was suppressed in the Soviet Union.

Currently, muslims are oppressed in both places. Yes mayor of London is a muslim, but in Russia Khadyrov is a president of Chechnya. So yes there are muslims in leading positions in both civilisations. This says nothing about the level of oppression and discrimination. Native muslims in Russia like tatars probably face less institutionalised discrimiantion ands oppression than western muslims.

But there are many variables. A white muslim in America probably has it better than a black muslim in russia. A white Tatar in Russia is probably better off than a brown muslim in Austria or Holland.
I am not responding because I disagree with you and coming at you with a vengeance. I am learning through this forum to learn and also correct my biasis.

You are right about Soviet Union vs. Russia. But how is the Russia system of Govt , down to even the official newspaper (Pravda) still the same system that was ruling Soviet Union from the Kremlin and the war today is along the same lines to start re-establishing dominance that USSR had over the region.

In London there are 100s of mosques and you see people (men and women) in their religious outfits going to work with no judgment.

I don’t know any Muslims in Russia: is it the same freedom of worship and expression they get to convey (this is not an argument again).

When I searched, i found this article from Russian Times. It’s dated but seems to be different from the sort of atmoshpere that London conveys.

No Abrams
No Bradley’s
No Strykers
No M109s from US stock
No Patriots to date
No THAAD
Only 20 HIMARS/no M270 from US stock with over 1,000 combined in stock
No ATACMs
No Apaches or Black Hawk
No Gray Eagle or Reaper drones
Only 178 artillery pieces from over 2,000+ in stock

Stop being dishonest Hassan

With the exception of THAAD; tanks, apcs, howitzers, and drones of similar kind were already delivered to Ukraine. I think you're the one who is dishonest here.

But RUssia can replace its losses quicker than Ukraine can- if not, why is Ukraine using pick up trucks now? all their "western" APCs and tanks got busted? lol

ROSTEC came out and said they've increased production of military equipment by A LOT...and the presence of Russian military vehicles in Ukraine "after Ukraine destroyed 8500" of them proves Ukraine hasn't dented Russian military enough...

Russia destroys Ukrainian troops (irreplaceable), while Ukraine destroys Russian equipment- replaceable!
The attrition replacements are not at parity. It takes a lot more to replace a Ka52, T-90 tank than a Stinger or Javelin replacement that destroys it. MBT for MBT Ukraine will not be able to replace at same pace as Russians, but they have a relative infinite supply of HMRS to counter the armor.

It won’t be the weapons that Bring this war to end. It will be Ukraine’s desire/ability to survive Vs. Russia‘s ability to continue to fight outside its border.

This is almost a role reversal where the Taliban were (at least militarily) like the Ukrainians and Nato was like Russia. So the ability to resist can’t be under estimated.

US doesnt learn- getting sucked out in Ukraine THE SAME WAY it got sucked out in Afghanistan- those dollars are also fake - prepare for more inflation next year.
This is where you have roles and motivations reversed. Russia is the equivalent of US in Afghanistan and Taliban the military equivalent of Taliban but with a full backstop of support . Russia sadly did not learn that you can’t prevail for the same reason US could not in Afghanistan

Its because Russia is a nuclear power.
so is US, and Some EU countries, so that point is neutralized.
I suspect you know you're arguing in bad faith, and purposefully engage in dishonest discourse, simply because it suits your narrative.
So you're suspecting because you cant argue anymore since Ukraine military hasnt taken any town from Russian forces since half of Kherson?
Lmao, you're not convincing anyone with your arguments.
obviously i did- because you couldnt argue against them- all you Ukraine army supporters have been quiet on this thread recently- its not because i had to "convince" you- you were already "convinced" when Ukrainian forces took Kyiv and Kharviv back..no?
Lmao, more evidence you don't know how it works.
arguing in the cloud?
If you did, you'd know that Russian manufacturing is in the shitter right now and rapidly declining,
then why cant NATO enter the war or Ukraine do better? afterall F-22 told us over 8500 Russian vehicles have been destroyed--and NATO still cant enter the war?
and NATO has always been strong and rapidly increasing.
only on paper- last few wars says otherwise.
The Russian bots are gonna feel the same melt down the Armenians felt after believing their own bullshit propaganda.
LMAO.

If he really has balls of steels, he must take a gun and fight like any other soldier.

But only poor low class people die in wars.
Again, what's one more gun can do to a war?

He is THE LEADER of the nation, and his job is to Rally his own country and rally outside support, and by all account, he is doing a very good job at that. It's his job to know his own troop and deploy them with the help with the general, you won't see a general holding a gun and fight like any other soldier, because it is really extremely stupid to have done that, apart from if you are Russian of course, because this happened.

You expect the head of nation go in and fight it out? To be fair, was Putin even ever close to the frontline so this can happen??

We don't live in the medieval time anymore; we don't have King Arthur leading the troop in front or Alexander the Great charging with Cavalry with his men. Now it's more important for these people to do what they need to do behind the scene because losing a person in command level is detrimental to any army in war. Russia lost 4 General, confirm, 11 if we go by the rumor.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom