What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The s-300 is a potent defense system, as is the s-400, and they don't want their own potent weapons turned against them. I doubt Russia ever developed a counter to their own systems, considering they never thought they'd end up facing their own weapons in enemy hands.
they made a counter to it , but sadly for them the counter namely Lancet is a little short range and need another drone to guide it

We have been hearing it , yet the estimations where about the end of this year and the date is arriving. I guess we will see in a few months who was right , which is likely , cause there is so far , no end in sight for this war.
offcourse there is an end in sight- Ukraine keeps lacking military vehicles and quality men to fight more and more...Ukraine JUST CANT KEEP GOING like this forever..Ukraine hasnt won a new town from Russians since KHERSON..why you think this thread so dead these days?

Russia has already denergized Ukraine almost fully, which is an industrial castration.....then now its relying on babushkas in pickup trucks? i never say Ukrainians ride in pick trucks before..they used to boast of "British wolfhound" or Australian "bushmaster"..now its ISIS Pick up trucks that Russian army can fry like sunny side up eggs...smh..
As for your remark on resupply from India and China , as far as I know both don't sell any weapons to Russia.
then who is? Iran? aha..now you've met a good "friend" havent you? lmao- Iranian production doesnt stop- Russia is the one holding its orders back...any orders it pays for and places, Iran will fill it..with more getting ready. hamas already expended your ammunition after 28 days, and you begged US for more, it was embarrassing to see.
As for Iran , the only 152mm artillery pieces in their stockpile are 30 old towed howitzers ,D-20 from the 50th , i doubt they would make an impact.
THen why is US worried about this full fledged "defense partnership" that Russia and Iran apparently have now? lmao.

Which is of course totally useless for any predictions.
What is interesting is
  • How large was the stock when the war started?
  • How much have been used?
  • How much can be produced each month?
  • How much is blown up before it is available at an battery?
Unless you have this information, any comment is pure speculation.
The behaviour of Russia of course gives clues. If it is significantly reducing the number of shells/mortar rounds etc, then it is likely to do so because it spends more than it manufactures.
all we know now is that your useless proxy Ukraine has run out of air defense missiles- and blockhead BACKWARD NATO still hasnt solved its Shahed 136 problem...so guess what? its more Shahed 136s loading on Ukraine!
You keep talking semanticsc and mathematics, tahts just McNamara fallacy- Ukraine is about to be BROKEN, period..also , joining NATO adds no real value today, thats why the new countries in EU havent been formally inducted yet...it wont make a difference today. NATO already had US and lost all its wars, why would adding 2 war-avert weak azz scandinavian coiuntries change its destiny? this same NATo that ran from Iran for over 30 years and could only fight in cowardly indirect ways like hiring ISIS for attacks in Iran? like i said -Shahed 136s reloading round the clock on imperialist NATO...Ukraine is NATO's waterloo...its beginning to look that way....cuz its a suckout...how does Biden get US out of this Ukraine mess now after Russia caught NATO With its "hand in the jar"?

Humiliated myself? How? At this point, you're throwing anything that sticks. I'm out.
Lmao. You literally brought up completely irrelevant topics to try and character assassinate me. Nice job, you clown.

And no, you aren't out. You're gonna keep posting propaganda from the Russian side, because that's all you can do.

Stop making lies about me. I never denied the Holocaust nor do I confirm its validity. I just know one on-going genocide since 1948: The genocide of the Palestinian people, committed by the illegal European settlers, with the backing of the West. Now, Mr hypocrite, would you acknowledge the daily suffering of the Palestinian people - which is maintained through the the financial, diplomatic, and military support of the USA and EU? I know like the Israeli-firster you're, you would come with your effing excuses.

Any how, why do we have these many Israeli firsters in a Pakistani defense forum? Why don't you a-holes go to your own forums where you enjoy the pain and suffering of Arab and Muslim men and women you slaughter on daily basis. Screw you.

:mad:
I can see some multiple face zionists having laughing reactions on this reply. Whenever USA and West is shown mirror reflecting their true criminal face they always come up with hollow responses like this.... Possibly to hide embarrassment. Oh wait, but again they don't feel ashamed, that's true inside of them.

right now , I doubt the upgrade be possible for you . but if you want to buy new system I seriously suggest keep the system until the replacement arrive then donate the old systems if you want . or there is a better way , go our route and build your own system , i don't see why Germany or France can have their own system but Greece cant . its not like your industry is ages behind them

I really like to know how that 70 concluded

s300-pmu1 and tor-m1 may not be the latest model but are not shitty also hawk if it is from latest variant is something I rather not face if I'm a pilot .
also will you replace them tomorrow , or replacement come 6 year later ?
The numbers of Russia missile monthly production rate came from Olexij Danilow, member of Ukraine national security.

Ukraine obviously has lots of moles in Russia. They know very well what the Russians doing and planning.

As predicted earlier Putin will stage the second wave of mobilization in spring, 300,000 new mobi will be called in.

offcourse there is an end in sight- Ukraine keeps lacking military vehicles and quality men to fight more and more...Ukraine JUST CANT KEEP GOING like this forever..Ukraine hasnt won a new town from Russians since KHERSON..why you think this thread so dead these days?
seems to me they can keep up quite well.
Despite mobilizing 300.000 extra troops Russia is fighting for bakhmut over 5 months now….

Russia has already denergized Ukraine almost fully, which is an industrial castration.....
Dont exaggerate…

Also their military industry is prioritised and gets shipments from west…

then now its relying on babushkas in pickup trucks? i never say Ukrainians ride in pick trucks before..they used to boast of "British wolfhound" or Australian "bushmaster"..now its ISIS Pick up trucks that Russian army can fry like sunny side up eggs...smh..
Biased onservation. We saw them use civilian pickups in emergency months before. And then kharkiv and kherson fell despite your big mouth claims…
then who is? Iran? aha..now you've met a good "friend" havent you? lmao- Iranian production doesnt stop- Russia is the one holding its orders back...any orders it pays for and places, Iran will fill it..with more getting ready. hamas already expended your ammunition after 28 days, and you begged US for more, it was embarrassing to see.

THen why is US worried about this full fledged "defense partnership" that Russia and Iran apparently have now? lmao.
Iran supporting a colonial war of agression. Sad stuff and will make it even more of a pariah state.
all we know now is that your useless proxy Ukraine has run out of air defense missiles- and blockhead BACKWARD NATO still hasnt solved its Shahed 136 problem...so guess what? its more Shahed 136s loading on Ukraine!
Strikes lately have been less damaging then before. So your screaming prematurely again.

You keep talking semanticsc and mathematics, tahts just McNamara fallacy- Ukraine is about to be BROKEN, period..also , joining NATO adds no real value today, thats why the new countries in EU havent been formally inducted yet...it wont make a difference today. NATO already had US and lost all its wars, why would adding 2 war-avert weak azz scandinavian coiuntries change its destiny?
Russia threathened them with nukes. That says enough about how them joining Nato changes the balance even further.

also losing patience in a low intensity insurgency is a different matter to conventional war and military might. But your to stupid to grasp that.
this same NATo that ran from Iran for over 30 years and could only fight in cowardly indirect ways like hiring ISIS for attacks in Iran? like i said -Shahed 136s reloading round the clock on imperialist NATO...Ukraine is NATO's waterloo...its beginning to look that way....cuz its a suckout...how does Biden get US out of this Ukraine mess now after Russia caught NATO With its "hand in the jar"?
Nato has been giving ukraine a small part of budget and stocks. As a result russia has lost 9000 military equipment and some of its best troops.

It is russia who is stuck in this version of afghanistan on steroids (as they lost alot more in 1 year then 10 years afghanistan)

I can see some multiple face zionists having laughing reactions on this reply. Whenever USA and West is shown mirror reflecting their true criminal face they always come up with hollow responses like this.... Possibly to hide embarrassment. Oh wait, but again they don't feel ashamed, that's true inside of them.
Again this crying over that minor conflict. Last 40 some years saw less civilian palestinian dead then ukraine.
Palestinian population has exploded over the years. What “genocide” is that?

Why does a palestinian count a thousand time more then an armenian, greek, ukranian? Hmmm?
And you expect us to cry along with your disgusting biased care for human life?

Russian bots thinking they are fighting NATO,how sweet.

FkVYGP0WYAAUIRX.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom