What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

i seriously doubt you can , but if I was you I would stick to the system unltill get the replacement.There's not deal yet. They're just talking. The problem is that we have to replace the Tor-M1,OSA AKM and S-300PMU1,because the missiles will eventually expire and we can't get any spare parts for the systems either.

We have to replace the HAWK too and I don't think we can upgrade the Tor-M1 and S-300 now...
right now , I doubt the upgrade be possible for you . but if you want to buy new system I seriously suggest keep the system until the replacement arrive then donate the old systems if you want . or there is a better way , go our route and build your own system , i don't see why Germany or France can have their own system but Greece cant . its not like your industry is ages behind them

the Russian war machine can produce 70 rockets or cruise missiles per month. They can’t make more because of western sanctions. If you participate the russians need on average 100 missiles for a single attack then they need more than one month production before starting a new wave of attack.

Just a matter of weeks or months before Putin uses off all what he hides in the storages. Simple math
I really like to know how that 70 concluded

What is the wait for? These are shiiity systems Greece has currently.. If I was in their defense I would give it away immediately to Ukraine and upgrade
s300-pmu1 and tor-m1 may not be the latest model but are not shitty also hawk if it is from latest variant is something I rather not face if I'm a pilot .
also will you replace them tomorrow , or replacement come 6 year later ?

What is the wait for? These are shiiity systems Greece has currently.. If I was in their defense I would give it away immediately to Ukraine and upgrade
Opposition parties made a fuss for even the BMP-1 deal for Marder 1A3. They had some ex-military of theirs also nagging about the "islands being disarmed" because we would be giving away the BMP-1s with the 73mm gun and sending M113s and M1117 Guardians there with "just a machine gun"...they started accusing the government of giving away valuable weapons and sending them to Ukraine

right now , I doubt the upgrade be possible for you . but if you want to buy new system I seriously suggest keep the system until the replacement arrive then donate the old systems if you want . or there is a better way , go our route and build your own system , i don't see why Germany or France can have their own system but Greece cant . its not like your industry is ages behind them
We need new AA systems. We make parts of the IRIS-T missiles,so we should get the IRIS-T SLM system. Apart from a few more Patriot batteries,we could use the Iron Dome David's Sling for long range. The Israelis were presenting the Barak 8 to our Armed Forces the other day.

There's not deal yet. They're just talking. The problem is that we have to replace the Tor-M1,OSA AKM and S-300PMU1,because the missiles will eventually expire and we can't get any spare parts for the systems either.

We have to replace the HAWK too and I don't think we can upgrade the Tor-M1 and S-300 now...

Greece should look to barter the S300 now while it has some value and get western replacements in its place - and send the S300 to Ukraine.

Greece should look to barter the S300 now while it has some value and get western replacements in its place - and send the S300 to Ukraine.
Exactly. But the leftist parties and opposition are nagging about it. Most defence sites and experts say that we should have done that months ago because the Ukrainians already got some of the best systems by now.

Exactly. But the leftist parties and opposition are nagging about it. Most defence sites and experts say that we should have done that months ago because the Ukrainians already got some of the best systems by now.
Maybe we sent Hisar-O and Korkut systems to Ukraine. ;)

The Greeks should be glad to have neighbors as considerate as we are. We take burdens from them. Thus, their precious S-300s are in place!

So what are they doing? Always complain, always complain. Always and always...

Maybe we sent Hisar-O and Korkut systems to Ukraine. ;)

The Greeks should be glad to have neighbors as considerate as we are. We take burdens from them. Thus, their precious S-300s are in place!

So what are they doing? Always complain, always complain. Always and always...
Russians a few years ago: "Greece doesn't have to worry,the S-400 are a defensive weapon."

Russians now: "Don't give S-300 to Ukraine or else..."

Says by the guy in Canada who has never seen a combat and training. The only fight the Canadians were involved was in Afghanistan, and boy those Afghan Mujahideen owned the day to the point where the Canadians ended their involvement in combat in 2011 and fully withdrew in 2014.

"Canada concluded combat operations in 2011 and left Afghanistan in 2014. In August 2021, the Taliban retook control of most of the country as American forces withdrew and government forces collapsed. Afghanistan’s future remains uncertain."

Now more Canadian soldiers are struggling with psychological and physical wounds.

"More than 40,000 members of the Canadian Armed Forces served and 158 Canadian soldiers died during the Afghanistan mission. Thousands of other veterans of the war were wounded physically and psychologically, leading to additional deaths by suicide."

Source: https://www.warmuseum.ca/learn/canada-and-the-afghanistan-war/

Now, how can you talk about war when you niggas are that soft? Come'n, a small unit of the Afghan mujahideen has humiliated the Canadians to the point where their participation of the whole operation was abandoned. Give me a break, smartie!
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

How pathetic.

Instead of proving me wrong, all you did was prove how much of a fool you actually are.

Stop while you're ahead, 🤣. Your clown behavior is hilarious, but you're just gonna face backlash with this sort of shit behavior.

You're a dumbass.

By the way, you're from Somalia, so this criticism can be applied 1000 fold to you. Good job, you've literally humiliated yourself. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

There's a reason why no one with a brain would make the same argument you've made.

Russians a few years ago: "Greece doesn't have to worry,the S-400 are a defensive weapon."

Russians now: "Don't give S-300 to Ukraine or else..."
To be fair, they are a defensive system. It's just that they don't want Ukraine defending itself from Russian aggression.

The s-300 is a potent defense system, as is the s-400, and they don't want their own potent weapons turned against them. I doubt Russia ever developed a counter to their own systems, considering they never thought they'd end up facing their own weapons in enemy hands.

Last edited:
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

How pathetic.

Instead of proving me wrong, all you did was prove how much of a fool you actually are.

Stop while you're ahead, 🤣. Your clown behavior is hilarious, but you're just gonna face backlash with this sort of shit behavior.

You're a dumbass.

By the way, you're from Somalia, so this criticism can be applied 1000 fold to you. Good job, you've literally humiliated yourself. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

There's a reason why no one with a brain would make the same argument you've made.

To be fair, they are a defensive system. It's just that they don't want Ukraine defending itself from Russian aggression.

The s-300 is a potent defense system, as is the s-400, and they don't want their own potent weapons turned against them. I doubt Russia ever developed a counter to their own systems, considering they never thought they'd end up facing their own weapons in enemy hands.

Hassan is a Holocaust denier and has been wrong over and over throughout this war. Not sure why anyone entertains his nonsense anymore.

A lot of interesting updates..And AFU might leave Bakhmut by the end of this year,,

Last edited:
Hassan is a Holocaust denier and has been wrong over and over throughout this war. Not sure why anyone entertains his nonsense anymore.

Stop making lies about me. I never denied the Holocaust nor do I confirm its validity. I just know one on-going genocide since 1948: The genocide of the Palestinian people, committed by the illegal European settlers, with the backing of the West. Now, Mr hypocrite, would you acknowledge the daily suffering of the Palestinian people - which is maintained through the the financial, diplomatic, and military support of the USA and EU? I know like the Israeli-firster you're, you would come with your effing excuses.

Any how, why do we have these many Israeli firsters in a Pakistani defense forum? Why don't you a-holes go to your own forums where you enjoy the pain and suffering of Arab and Muslim men and women you slaughter on daily basis. Screw you.

:mad:

Last edited:
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

How pathetic.

You're a dumbass.

Humiliated myself? How? At this point, you're throwing anything that sticks. I'm out.

No society is above reproach. But your comments on muslims being better off in russia compared to the west?

you know CHechens are Muslims and how they were suppressed? In the 60s muslims weren’t allowed to keep a copy of the Koran . My father visited for work and he was asked for a copy (Secretly).

Mayor of London is a muslim
You are confusing Russia with the Soviet Union. All religion was suppressed in the Soviet Union.

Currently, muslims are oppressed in both places. Yes mayor of London is a muslim, but in Russia Khadyrov is a president of Chechnya. So yes there are muslims in leading positions in both civilisations. This says nothing about the level of oppression and discrimination. Native muslims in Russia like tatars probably face less institutionalised discrimiantion ands oppression than western muslims.

But there are many variables. A white muslim in America probably has it better than a black muslim in russia. A white Tatar in Russia is probably better off than a brown muslim in Austria or Holland.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom