What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

We have been hearing this since the start of the war, it seems to be just wishful thinking or cheap propaganda. The Russians have a huge manufacturing base and have been supplying weapons to the world for a long long time. They also have friends who will return favours like India, Iran, China who will fill any weapons and supplies gaps.

Russia has vast stocks of artillery rounds. Enough to fight a world war. Most are Cold War era munitions, long in storage bunkers, but effective enough for the job.

We have been hearing this since the start of the war, it seems to be just wishful thinking or cheap propaganda. The Russians have a huge manufacturing base and have been supplying weapons to the world for a long long time. They also have friends who will return favours like India, Iran, China who will fill any weapons and supplies gaps.
Which is of course totally useless for any predictions.
What is interesting is
  • How large was the stock when the war started?
  • How much have been used?
  • How much can be produced each month?
  • How much is blown up before it is available at an battery?
Unless you have this information, any comment is pure speculation.
The behaviour of Russia of course gives clues. If it is significantly reducing the number of shells/mortar rounds etc, then it is likely to do so because it spends more than it manufactures.

Last edited:
Does Russia have uranium shells in Ukraine

No news or reports of them being used so far by anyone Iraq was saturated with depleted Uranium rounds by west in gulf wars

@dBSPL @merzifonlu @aziqbal @PakAlp Guys,check this out,I'm laughing...

RIA Novosti explained that the transfer of Russian-made weapons to Ukraine, under pressure from the United States, would mean that the Greek air defence would be deprived of capabilities the Turkish side does not know and cannot face.

I mean,the Turks have S-400s and the Russians say we'll be deprived of capabilities Turks don't know and can't face

@dBSPL @merzifonlu @aziqbal @PakAlp Guys,check this out,I'm laughing...

RIA Novosti explained that the transfer of Russian-made weapons to Ukraine, under pressure from the United States, would mean that the Greek air defence would be deprived of capabilities the Turkish side does not know and cannot face.

I mean,the Turks have S-400s and the Russians say we'll be deprived of capabilities Turks don't know and can't face
well technically they don't have s-300. but that aside , if Greece is hoping to get patriot instead of any s-300 they gave to Ukraine i suggest them think twice , there is a long list in front of them

well technically they don't have s-300. but that aside , if Greece is hoping to get patriot instead of any s-300 they gave to Ukraine i suggest them think twice , there is a long list in front of them
There's not deal yet. They're just talking. The problem is that we have to replace the Tor-M1,OSA AKM and S-300PMU1,because the missiles will eventually expire and we can't get any spare parts for the systems either.

We have to replace the HAWK too and I don't think we can upgrade the Tor-M1 and S-300 now...

Which is of course totally useless for any predictions.
What is interesting is
  • How large was the stock when the war started?
  • How much have been used?
  • How much can be produced each month?
  • How much is blown up before it is available at an battery?
Unless you have this information, any comment is pure speculation.
The behaviour of Russia of course gives clues. If it is significantly reducing the number of shells/mortar rounds etc, then it is likely to do so because it spends more than it manufactures.
the Russian war machine can produce 70 rockets or cruise missiles per month. They can’t make more because of western sanctions. If you participate the russians need on average 100 missiles for a single attack then they need more than one month production before starting a new wave of attack.

Just a matter of weeks or months before Putin uses off all what he hides in the storages. Simple math.

There's not deal yet. They're just talking. The problem is that we have to replace the Tor-M1,OSA AKM and S-300PMU1,because the missiles will eventually expire and we can't get any spare parts for the systems either.

We have to replace the HAWK too and I don't think we can upgrade the Tor-M1 and S-300 now...

What is the wait for? These are shiiity systems Greece has currently.. If I was in their defense I would give it away immediately to Ukraine and upgrade

This is literally a tactic of war since the 2nd world War, where decoy vehicles were used by armies to waste the opposition's ammunition, and reveal their presence, as well as create diversions.

You don't know how war work, the past 1091 pages have proven that much.

It's also sad that you're defending terroristic tactics meant to make sure an entire population freezes to death.

Says by the guy in Canada who has never seen a combat and training. The only fight the Canadians were involved was in Afghanistan, and boy those Afghan Mujahideen owned the day to the point where the Canadians ended their involvement in combat in 2011 and fully withdrew in 2014.

"Canada concluded combat operations in 2011 and left Afghanistan in 2014. In August 2021, the Taliban retook control of most of the country as American forces withdrew and government forces collapsed. Afghanistan’s future remains uncertain."

Now more Canadian soldiers are struggling with psychological and physical wounds.

"More than 40,000 members of the Canadian Armed Forces served and 158 Canadian soldiers died during the Afghanistan mission. Thousands of other veterans of the war were wounded physically and psychologically, leading to additional deaths by suicide."

Source: https://www.warmuseum.ca/learn/canada-and-the-afghanistan-war/

Now, how can you talk about war when you niggas are that soft? Come'n, a small unit of the Afghan mujahideen has humiliated the Canadians to the point where their participation of the whole operation was abandoned. Give me a break, smartie!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom