What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Last edited:
Bhagavad Gita does make an interesting read , but using Krishna avatar does not make one a Krishna follower. And you got to admit , no ones draws avatars and Gods better than the Indians.

Beads, flowers, freedom, happiness :

Is mesmerising. I think your promised land is now India. Better climate, better food, better music. Pack your bags, off you go.

You can tell that to kids. No grown-up person would fall for such gimmick.

Fyi, the Russians are sending drones and other missiles as decoys in order to reveal the location of Ukrainian air defense systems and then taking down as they (Ukrainian air defense) fire on the decoys. And we can see the result of those bombings on Ukrainian energy facilities that are almost taken out.

Last edited:
The desperation in the West. They're now courting African leaders and Venezuela in order to keep the Russian and Chinese influence away. They did regard these leaders as "dictators" just a few years ago, but today it is almost begging them. This is how desperate the West is when it comes to Russia and China.

So you know the facts yet I don't understand your objection to Russia. And Russia is not imperialist. The North Atlantic Terrorist Organization is since establishment in 1949. Only the next year after establishment it launched an imperialist invasion of DPRK ( North Korea ) and has been doing around the globe ever since.

I dont object to russia, I love russia. I love russian music, I even have a russian GF. I just want them to stay in their borders and not attack europe.

I dont care if they are imperialist or not. I just care that there are not attacking people in Europe. I wish they would just stop. And if they wont stop voluntarily, I guess they will be stopped by the west. And destroyed.

Russian military displaying fragments of the HIMMARS that they've been shooting down. hahaha So much for the HIMMARS owning the day! LMAO 👇

The Western propagandists last hope is the Patriot air defense missile. We'll see how long that one lasts too.
Last hope?

How is Russia’s special 3 day operation against their brother nation (who would welcome them with hugs) going??

I dont object to russia, I love russia. I love russian music, I even have a russian GF. I just want them to stay in their borders and not attack europe.

I dont care if they are imperialist or not. I just care that there are not attacking people in Europe. I wish they would just stop. And if they wont stop voluntarily, I guess they will be stopped by the west. And destroyed.

OK, I am still confused, maybe it's the late hour so will try again tomorrow. :D

You can tell that to kids. No grown-up person would fall for such gimmick.

Fyi, the Russians are sending drones and other missiles as decoys in order to reveal the location of Ukrainian air defense systems and then taking down as they (Ukrainian air defense) fire on the decoys. And we can see the result of those bombings on Ukrainian energy facilities that are almost taken out.
This is literally a tactic of war since the 2nd world War, where decoy vehicles were used by armies to waste the opposition's ammunition, and reveal their presence, as well as create diversions.

You don't know how war work, the past 1091 pages have proven that much.

It's also sad that you're defending terroristic tactics meant to make sure an entire population freezes to death.

i'm

what is sarcastic about the reality that NATO is low on ammunition? you know i've done stand up comedy before? jokes reveal uncomfortable truths, so you are admitting the truth you are in denial of still -Ukraine will die for this matter- if NATO gets involved, man, NATO soldiers will die the same way they kiled IRaqi, Afghan, Syrian, Yemeni soldiers too! karma again?

you say this rubbish while Ukranians have to emigrate from their country in masses because they have no power or services? watch how you talk bro and show respect for what Ukranian civilians are going through.

so what? Saudis have lost, cuz they cant win- tehy are in a Ukranian! they have the best equipment- aparently, and the most money- apparently- but they cant win, which means , THEY LOST.

THe way houthis worked Saudis, its not even funny, if you try to argue for saudis you only prove you dont understand modern warfare and its realities.
You have finally spoken the truth: this is Russia’s Yemen. Saudis are the Russians here. Ukrainian are using Houthi tactics with NATO backing and it bothers you so are relegated to calling people ‘buddies’. Nobody here is or wants to be your buddy. I am interested in reading your analysis in case I learn something. I am not interested a Putin bot thinking we are a captive RT audience.

Much like the Saudis’ were not able to keep the initiative, so has Russian with its lofty goal of taking over the country have gone and now is engaged in a war of attrition. So let’s let the attrition begin and see which side loses first. Democratic NATO or Putin’s captive audience

no, i believe the facts. thanks for projecting your way of thinking onto me.

what have ATACAMS achieved in the war today? fancy toys usually means you lose the war- saudis lost to houthis, ISrael lost to Hamas last year, and Hezbolah in 2006, another shiny toys military that got stretched by constant bombardment from hamas that it couldnt suppress - shame on your useless big for nothing military that has everything it needs except the guts to fight well and hard.
Don’t take the rest of this as an approval or what Israel does. You are clearly not in a war zone but have lots of time to dig into the web.

So go dig into how good life in Hamas is. Every time they launch something that may injur an Israeli, a whole city block is wiped out and by the time engagement is over, a 1000 Palestenians die. ANd Israelis after a few air raid sirens are back to working in their regular white collar jobs that then produces the money to kick more Palestenians out.

If last year is described as a ’win‘ for Hamas, then Putin is headed for victory For sure . NOw that we all understand what your frame of reference for victory is

Last edited:
Muslims in the west are second class citizens. Very few civil and religious rights. They probably have better rights in russia. So I'm just saying it like I perceive it.

Now, I live in the west, and the corruption and injustice will probably drive me away from it. But just because the west is broken does not mean I want europe ruled by russia.

As a European, I can confirm that whatever system europe has from time to time, from medieval kings to nazism, it is always more preferable to being ruled by russia. Always.
No society is above reproach. But your comments on muslims being better off in russia compared to the west?

you know CHechens are Muslims and how they were suppressed? In the 60s muslims weren’t allowed to keep a copy of the Koran . My father visited for work and he was asked for a copy (Secretly).

Mayor of London is a muslim

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom