What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russian bots thinking they are fighting NATO,how sweet.

View attachment 906892
Weapons from NATO
Training from NATO
Advisers from NATO
Funding from NATO
Intelligence from NATO

Sure, it's not a proxy war at all. NATO is totally not involved. As far as "vaporizing Russian military", you'd perish in the same process.

Weapons from NATO
Training from NATO
Advisers from NATO
Funding from NATO
Intelligence from NATO

Sure, it's not a proxy war at all. NATO is totally not involved. As far as "vaporizing Russian military", you'd perish in the same process.
The definition of a "Proxy" war is so that the country behind the proxy was not directly involved.

And if Russia is even on par like the paper would suggest, then

Weapons from NATO
Training from NATO
Advisers from NATO
Funding from NATO
Intelligence from NATO

Wouldn't really make a different. Because I cannot give you weapon to fight if you are unwilling to fight, I cannot give you training to fight if you wouldn't learn, I will doubt there are still NATO adviser in Ukraine right now, but then if they do, all they can do is advise, you still need to do the dirty work.

Zelensky set to travel to Washington and address US Congress
There was this joke in Ukraine that his Personal Protection detail urge him not to go to the US, it's not safe there, imagine being in Irpin, Izyum, Kherson and now Bakhmut and then got gunned down by a teenager trying to mug him...., that's why he hasn't visited since the beginning of the war.....

lol...

There was this joke in Ukraine that his Personal Protection detail urge him not to go to the US, it's not safe there, imagine being in Irpin, Izyum, Kherson and now Bakhmut and then got gunned down by a teenager trying to mug him...., that's why he hasn't visited since the beginning of the war.....

lol...

At least he is not going to the south side of Chicago. :D

At least he is not going to the south side of Chicago. :D
Actually, which is worse???

South side of Chicago or South Central of LA??

And why it's always the southern part of a city being the wildwest? This wouldn't do good to the South...

Actually, which is worse???

South side of Chicago or South Central of LA??

And why it's always the southern part of a city being the wildwest? This wouldn't do good to the South...

I am not going that off topic in this thread. :D

Weapons from NATO
Training from NATO
Advisers from NATO
Funding from NATO
Intelligence from NATO

This is called 'subsidiarity'...

According to the principle of subsidiarity, every issue should be decided at the lowest level that involves all those who are affected.​

Poutine did not started out looking for a fight against the US/NATO. A 'proxy' war is if both the US/NATO and Russia fights indirectly thru agents. Here, it is Russia against Ukraine and the US/NATO came in later.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom