What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

i said its fun watching war in Europe for a change

You really should not think like that.

War stinks where ever it happens. And when it happens in a place that had already known the two most bloody wars in human history , it is something that should worry you as a human being.

If Europe resort to war , where does that leave the rest of the world.

~

Last edited:
You really should not think like that.

War stinks where ever it happens. And when it happens in a place that had already known the two most bloody wars in human history , it is something that should worry you as a human being.

If Europe resort to war , where does that leave the rest of the world.

~
well , EU and USA must not have invaded and destroyed middle east for 2-3 century, were they ever felt sorry for what they did in middle east?
about second part , well thank god they don't have the power to export their wars anyplace else and I'm not that much worried about limited border skirmish like what we see in Ukraine right now, give it time and It will resolve itself, and then we have another cold war and another Russia that awaken from 3 decade of sleep , which result to a tripolar universe , which I believe is better than the unipolar universe that we have right now
sometimes war no matter how brutal it seems ais a blessing in disguise

Last edited:
LOL not only the rusky going to lose in Ukraine they will lose transnistria.

well , EU and USA must not have invaded and destroyed middle east for 2-3 decades , were they ever felt sorry for what they did in middle east?
about second part , well thank god they don't have the power to export their wars anyplace else and I'm not that much worried about limited border skirmish like what we see in Ukraine right now, give it time and It will resolve itself, and then we have another cold war and another Russia that awaken from 3 decade of sleep , which result to a tripolar universe , which I believe is better than the unipolar universe that we have right now
sometimes war no matter how brutal it seems ais a blessing in disguise

LOL Russia will probably not even exist in the next 30 years let alone be a superpower.

No reason to be panicked
Officers are soldiers in many countries. They are not Leutnant or some higher rank. Otherwise Ukraine army would have 5 million or more personnel. Not 1.2 million.
Von de leyen just quoted an intel report that Ukraine casualties are about 100,000 similar to Russia army. Adding the number of wounded, typically 3 or 5 times higher.

@jhungary LMAO,why not make it 1 million ? It seems the entire Ukrainian armed forces were killed but the anglo saxon black satanic magic is bringing them back to life.

@jhungary LMAO,why not make it 1 million ? It seems the entire Ukrainian armed forces were killed but the anglo saxon black satanic magic is bringing them back to life.
In the end noone will remember how many died, they will only remember who kept what land and won the war. Ukraine could lose 1 or 5 or 10 million and its irrelevant if they are prepared to fight to get what they want. All that will be remembered is that Ukraine got freed. Germany lost only 6 million troops in WW2. And Soviet Union lost maybe 40 million. noone cares, all that mattered was that USSR won and Germany lost.

USA lost 700,000 troops in the civil war, Turkey lost 80,000 in one battle in WW1. This is Ukraine's battle to see if it will be a real country or not. If I was Ukrainian I'd be prepared to lose 5 million troops at least to secure the future and existence of my country. Ukraine shows a very high tolerance for casualties so far. Thats a wining strategy.

well , EU and USA must not have invaded and destroyed middle east for 2-3 decades , were they ever felt sorry for what they did in middle east?
Nope, they didnt care how many died in the Middle East.

He should have just claim victory directly and get it over with lol....

400,000 casualty........ then who's fighting the Russian??

"400K casualties + nearly 400K missing."

"then who's fighting the Russian??" Polish mercenaries :lol:

Last edited:
This video is very interesting, it seems that the Russians are applying the lessons they learned from the war in Ukraine by adding more solutions to their tanks that they are working on repairing after withdrawing them from Ukraine..

Putin is making preparations for the second mobi wave in January. If just looking the numbers russian casualties could run to 300,000 men dead and wounded after 10 months war.
You have 320,000 mobi from the first wave. Then adding 250,000 regular Russia land army. Then 100,000 men from the separatists, the Wagners hooligans, rapists, looters. The Chechens from Kadirow. Than the foreign fighters from Syria, Africa.

Back
Top Bottom