What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

But it is a real country by all definitions.

How exactly is Israel a border between rivals? Israel is small and not even bordering Europe, and no Muslim country rivals the Europeans.

What Israel "lacks" besides brilliant minds?
You are really pushing the definition of a "country", not so brilliant mind.

I bring relevant information to this thread, but has never gone low to call Ukrainians or anyone else as cockroaches.

Additionally, Azov was a confirmed Neo-Nazi group. Even the US Congress considered to designating them as a foreign terrorist organization. 👇

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/29/europe/ukraine-azov-movement-far-right-intl-cmd/index.html

"Azov’s military and political wings formally separated in 2016, when the far-right National Corps party was founded. The Azov battalion had by then been integrated into the Ukrainian National Guard.

An effective fighting force that’s very much involved in the current conflict, the battalion has a history of neo-Nazi leanings, which have not been entirely extinguished by its integration into the Ukrainian military.

In its heyday as an autonomous militia, the Azov Battalion was associated with White supremacists and neo-Nazi ideology and insignia. It was especially active in and around Mariupol in 2014 and 2015. CNN teams in the area at the time reported Azov’s embrace of neo-Nazi emblems and paraphernalia.

After its integration into the Ukrainian National Guard, amid discussions in the US Congress about designating the Azov Movement a foreign terrorist organization, Ukraine’s then minister of internal affairs, Arsen Avakov, defended the unit. “The shameful information campaign about the alleged spread of Nazi ideology (among Azov members) is a deliberate attempt to discredit the ‘Azov’ unit and the National Guard of Ukraine,” he told the online newspaper Ukrayinska Pravda in 2019."
Russia has the full support of the world in de-Nazifying Ukraine. Only other Nazis will oppose this and yes there are plenty of Nazis around in many disguises.

Russia has the full support of the world in de-Nazifying Ukraine. Only other Nazis will oppose this and yes there are plenty of Nazis around in many disguises.
Ah yes the typical Islamist terror organization supporter that hate the Jews to death and cheer Hitler for killing Jews is calling other people, including the Jews Nazis. What a brainlet.

That is your modus operandi, so why complain about others ?
yeah right know if you add their claims its more than 50 Iranian died in Ukraine and not a single funeral in Iran and everybody knew how we held those funerals.
also after 1 year Russians technician still didn't learn how to feed coordination into Gran-2.

funny your modus operandi is to shut off the Conclusion center in your brain and accept anything come of Ukraine as sacred text , without evidence.

The politicians which might be accused of supporting Nazism in Ukraine get maximum 1-2% of the votes in the elections. It is pretty clear that Nazism is a fringe part of Ukraine.
I think you should concentrate on cleaning up your own country, which is infested by religio-fascists.

You still owe me an answer if you think it is fun killing Iranian teenagers
in the same way you thought it was fun that Ukrainan civilians was killed.
well they are not accused of being Nazi .killing maybe, you must ask the ones who do it and if you want detailed answer you can go to one of the several thread about it and ask that question there .
and do you want me to post the video that Azov leader talk about real power in Ukraine again , it was posted in first Ukraine war thread, and i said its fun watching war in Europe for a change

Last edited:
Ah yes the typical Islamist terror organization supporter that hate the Jews to death and cheer Hitler for killing Jews is calling other people, including the Jews Nazis. What a brainlet.
You give one example where I have supported "Islamist terrorists" and cheered killing of Jews. What an inferior descendent of an Egyptian you are. I openly criticise Zions and always will. I have nothing against Jews or any other religion. I am convinced that the the devil appears in different people and religion to instigate evil and you are one of them. An evil evil apartheid loving, Palestinian hating , child murdering fanatic.

Iranian advisers killed aiding Russians in Crimea, says Kyiv​

Top security official says Tehran military personnel in occupied areas will be ‘targeted’
Oleksiy Danilov, secretary of Ukraine’s national security and defence council

Oleksiy Danilov, secretary of Ukraine’s national security and defence council: ‘Until our entire territory is free our army cannot stop.’ Photograph: Alessio Mamo/The Guardian

Ukraine’s top security official has confirmed that Iranian military advisers have been killed in Crimea, and warned that any other Iranians on occupied Ukrainian territory in support of Moscow’s invasion would also be targeted.
Oleksiy Danilov, secretary of Ukraine’s national security and defence council, said Iranians were present in Crimea to help Russia pilot the Shahed-136 armed drones supplied by the Tehran government, but did not say how many Ukraine had killed.

Reports in the Israeli press in October said that 10 were killed because of Ukrainian military strikes in occupied Crimea. Danilov made it clear that any further Iranian military presence would be targeted.
“You shouldn’t be where you shouldn’t be,” Danilov said, in an interview in Kyiv. “They were on our territory. We didn’t invite them here, and if they collaborate with terrorists and participate in the destruction of our nation we must kill them.”

Julian Borger in Kyiv

as always the ever absurd claims without a single piece of evidence , some people brainwashed to the extent that they think after 10 month Russians cant feed a simple coordination in a drone they themselves build :crazy:
I dare you show evidence of it

and its the crux of Guardian article that you strategically failed to post

“The Iranians keep insisting that they are not suppliers of weapons to the Russian Federation but we need confirmation. Do we have this confirmation as of today? No we don’t.” Danilov said. “We understand these things don’t fly without [people] learning how to operate them, and the Russians don’t have the brains to figure it out themselves … In the modern world you can’t hide anything. It is just a matter of time when it will be made public.”

He said it was unclear whether Iran had also delivered ballistic missiles to Russia.

“We are trying to answer this question and we’ll do everything we can to make sure it doesn’t happen,” Danilov said. “But if it does happen, it will tell us two things. First, that Russia has no capability of manufacturing their own missiles, at least in the numbers that would allow it to continue a large-scale war. Second, if a country that has been under sanctions since 1979 has a capability of producing such weapons, what kind of sanctions are we talking about? So it raises a big question about enforcement.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there is no doubt this Mr. Danilov that this article is based on his dellusions and dellirums has lost all rationality and mental capacity

Last edited:
Are you sure the russian invasion army is hunting nazi, not washing machines?
Then give all stolen to the respective owners!

Back
Top Bottom