What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

BTW,why didn't you leave the shithole of your country to the beautiful Russia instead of the US you are spitting so much on,that's the real question here. I wouldn't live in a country I don't like personally. ;)
There is no proof that any member of PDF actually originates or lives in the country they claim they live in.
It would be good if social media could actually detect the real location of each poster. With Russia spending millions of trolls, there are bound to be some false flaggers on PDF, which are actually Russians. They are also bound to be the most vocal Russia supporters on this thread,
There are some obvious candidates…

That will deal a blow to Putin if oil price cap coming as planned. $60 per barrel is deep.

Patriot batteries may be headed to Ukraine
every buyer of patriots loses wars - Saudi Arabia, Israel, now Ukraine, its just a bad omen, the ar will be determined by the ground force strength - if Ukraine cant continue to supply good competent ground forces to hold all this area and fend off Russia, then Ukraine loses the war for sure.

every buyer of patriots loses wars - Saudi Arabia, Israel, now Ukraine, its just a bad omen, the ar will be determined by the ground force strength - if Ukraine cant continue to supply good competent ground forces to hold all this area and fend off Russia, then Ukraine loses the war for sure.
Lol, what war Israel lost? We won every single war.

Cope hard.

The last war in Lebanon, Israel failed to achieve any of their main goals, and even ended up losing their allies within the Lebanese Christian militias.

I would consider that a loss.
Nope. It was a stalemate. Nasrallah himself said he wouldn't have attacked Israel had he known the reaction.

Israel is the reason Lebanon is unstable and in economic and political ruins.

SLA was lost long before 2006, and the reason is a division between the Christians that forgot about the real threat, the Shias.

:lol::lol:

The whole Europe is in energy and financial crisis. That is because they thought they could easily sanction Russia without taking into account the consequences of their actions. Nevertheless, it is good to see the Brits hurting. That country is the center of all evil. Let us hope and pray that they continue to suffer.
15% is not a crisis. I don't think you have visited Europe in the last 60 days. Airports are full, trains between countries full. You can see these macro numbers and feel good that in a hypotehtical world there may be some suffering, but so far there isn't. Unfortunately the suffering is Ukraine and Russia's only.

You listen to this American expert Colonel Douglas McGregor and let me know if the Ukrainians are fighting for a just cause.

Why don't you leave homo-filled, shithole France that you live, move to Zelensky's bedroom, and take a bullet for him? 😜 The coward focker lives around areas on both sides of Ukraine - Poland border.

I am just hoping Colonel Douglas McGregor is right that those 540,000 Russian forces around Ukrainian border will launch a major offensive and finish off this cannon-fodder regime led by a gay and comedian named Zelensjy.

Bish, I live in my country. Not sure what you're talking about.
You are quoting a guy that 3 days into the war that said '"If they don't surrender in the next 24 hours, I suspect Russia will ultimately annihilate them."

That is like somebody touting crypto and FTX back in March. You expect one retired colonel.

And if you are going to find a random former military officer at least bother to do a bit more research than just cutting and pasting a link. He was in favor of the Iraq war and felt US should have caused more destruction. And given Hasan is your name, he is also strongly anti-muslim and shot down his own ambassador nomination to Germany. This was in the time of Trump when a monkey could get an ambassadorship and he was shot down.

So his wishful thinking is a dream....But at least the system in the west allows even a loser like this to speak so you can quote him here. Where is the equivalent guy in Russia that opposes the Governments action: nowhere, and in prison.

Last edited:
He's not an expert. He's a well known Putin lover.
That "Colonel" didn't even know 13M10 (Skill Level 1 HIMARS/M270 Operator) training is only 5 Weeks and said it was 6 months before you can drive the truck.., or he knows he just plainly lies. That said a lot of the man's statement.

Another source which provides much photographic evidence of deaths in Ukraine on its page, is giving Russian 85720 KIA count just now.

This war has turned out to be most costly for Russia since World War 2. This cannot be denied.
Many actually believe Russian Military lost way more than 100,000 men in this conflict. By going the good old estimation rate.

If Russia really do have 300,000 conscripts in Ukraine + their original 200,000 men in operation since Feb, and the PMC group, then there are at least 500,000+ men in Ukraine right now. The fact is we know Ukrainian force is about 700,000-800,000 strengths at this point, which mean the scale of Russian operation is about 200,000 strengths as they are only in one axis of attack instead of 4, and judging by the fact that they weren't making progress on that remaining front (They took maybe 3 village in the last 3 months) They are either at strength or understrength at this point, which mean there are around 300,000 Russian troop that was supposed to be in Ukraine were not accounted for(Otherwise they would have made significant progress in Bakhmut front)

Therefore a conventional estimation would see Russian non-replaceable casualty figure are somewhere about 200,000-300,000.

LOL@these figures , the actual figures may have touched half a million or even more including civilians and combatants from both sides . Just like covid u will never know the real figure knowing it's way higher

100,000 Russian casualties? This cat believes in his (or her) own nonsense. They didn't even lose 40,000 (dead and wounded). But the cannon fodder Ukrainians lost over 100,000 men and their wounded is at least twice or 3 thrice of that. Besides, while Russia is fighting on the ground in Donbas and Southern Ukraine, the whole EU (UK included) is suffocating through financial and energy crises. So it is whole EU that is suffocating.

The whole godless West is a project run by a few hook-nosed Zionists who drive them like a fickle. They put them from one conflict to the next in order to secure their financial dominance, and their sheeple like this mindless cat start hating on countries that have done them no harm.
You clearly have issues that go beyond the conflict. If you are going to vent on the zionist, than start venting also on UAE and the rest of the countries cosying up to Israel and kissing up to them.

As for the stats: you are giving dillusional numbers much like Putin's own advisers gave him when they went in.

And it doesn't suit your credibility to think that Ukrainians are brainless morons that are easily manipulated by NATO to do NATO's calling. I haven't had to have my country fight an invading army but I would imagine if i did, I would react the same way as Ukraine. Countries (Vietnam, Afghanistan) all fight for what they believe in. Next you will be posting that Afghans Mujahideens were cannon fodder, brainless mindless and had no emotion or courage on their own.

Remember nobody counted on Ukraine to do anything other than be a defensive force: thats why they were equipped with defensive weapons so they could inflict as much damage if it became a gurellia war. They used those weapons in the first 60 days to put Russians back and then got offensive weapons.

So sadly, I can see your frustration that this turned out to be EXACTLY the opposite of what Russia wanted: bring NATO together, bring US closer to NATO, show its weapons are inferior, and NATO's doctrine and weapons to be superior, while losing its citizens that fled the country, and exposed that Russia has minimal friends and has no ability to take over a former satellite. Whoever thought that an attacking country's citizens will flea the country.

They became refugees as invaders for the first time in history. Thats what Putin has accomplished

Care to comment on how Israel loses every war? I am not a fan of Israel's policies and how it humiliates and worse how it gets exempted from punitive action because of how their religion was treated 80 years ago.

But that aside, Israel moves at its will over Syria and targets whatever it feels without a single S-300 being launched. It still holds Golan. And for every Hamas rocket lands on it, it retaliates by by destroying a city block in Gaza. Which of these is your definition of bad omen? Or the fact that Russia abandoned its most recent location recently in Kherson? And they don't even have Patriots yet.

UAE has had good success outside of shooting the targets outside of Abu Dhabi

Its unfortunate that a casualty is the smartness and intelligence of Russians wasted that companies world over took advantage of. Even the original research in late 60s/early 70s that inspired Lockheed Skunk works stealth work was based on wave physicis work done in Russia....

Putin should just keep Crimea, provide war raparations, and let his people prosper.

By the same token we can not believe Western sources for Russian casualty figures either. And Moscow Times definitely comes under the category of pro-Ukraine sources.
I will actually like to add the name is there just to deceive.
This is the source:

You understand how risky and difficult it is for the Russians to investigate this matter? Would Putin want you to know?

The last war in Lebanon, Israel failed to achieve any of their main goals, and even ended up losing their allies within the Lebanese Christian militias.

I would consider that a loss.
Hezbollah more or less quoted Pyrrhus after the war.

Back
Top Bottom