What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

100,000 Russian casualties? This cat believes in his (or her) own nonsense. They didn't even lose 40,000 (dead and wounded). But the cannon fodder Ukrainians lost over 100,000 men and their wounded is at least twice or 3 thrice of that. Besides, while Russia is fighting on the ground in Donbas and Southern Ukraine, the whole EU (UK included) is suffocating through financial and energy crises. So it is whole EU that is suffocating.

The whole godless West is a project run by a few hook-nosed Zionists who drive them like a fickle. They put them from one conflict to the next in order to secure their financial dominance, and their sheeple like this mindless cat start hating on countries that have done them no harm.

Another source which provides much photographic evidence of deaths in Ukraine on its page, is giving Russian 85720 KIA count just now.

This war has turned out to be most costly for Russia since World War 2. This cannot be denied.

Ups

Christine Lambrecht facing embarrassing moment

Poland wants Germany to deliver Patriot missile defense systems to Ukraine instead of Poland.

1669388004303.png

Another source which provides much photographic evidence of deaths in Ukraine on its page, is giving Russian 85720 KIA count just now.

This war has turned out to be most costly for Russia since World War 2. This cannot be denied.
The Moscow Times isn't really a credible source.
It's Amsterdam based and it's Moscow offices were closed due to anti-Russian propaganda (if I remember correctly).

The name is there to deceive people into believing its a pro-Russian or Russian based source. In reality it is neither.

It's Amsterdam based and it's Moscow offices were closed due to anti-Russian propaganda (if I remember correctly).

The name is there to deceive people into believing its a pro-Russian or Russian based source. In reality it is neither.
Russian mobis die like flies. They have no chance against 1.2 million battle hardened Ukraine army. The main Russia forces along with Wagner rapists, Chechen hooligans, separatists, and looters are decimated. Western reports say Putin preparing the second wave of mobilization in spring.

You listen to this American expert Colonel Douglas McGregor and let me know if the Ukrainians are fighting for a just cause.

Why don't you leave homo-filled, shithole France that you live, move to Zelensky's bedroom, and take a bullet for him? 😜 The coward focker lives around areas on both sides of Ukraine - Poland border.

I am just hoping Colonel Douglas McGregor is right that those 540,000 Russian forces around Ukrainian border will launch a major offensive and finish off this cannon-fodder regime led by a gay and comedian named Zelensjy.

Bish, I live in my country. Not sure what you're talking about.
He's not an expert. He's a well known Putin lover.

The Moscow Times main office was in Russia until 2022. This office was relocated to Netherlands due to disagreement over restrictive media laws passed in Russia after the invasion of Ukraine. WE cannot expect media sources present inside Russia to provide non-restrictive Russian viewpoints. The Moscow Times is best bet due to this factor.

The Moscow Times has not come up with Russian KIA figure by itself but quoted another source that is privy to Russian military losses in Ukraine for the needful.

I have checked Russian mainstream news sources as well - I could not find much there. Therefore.

This propaganda is pathetic. So far Russia has shown itself to be weak and incompetent.

That fact that you live in the US and refuse to go to your precious Russian paradise shows us all how even you yourself don't believe your own propaganda.

If you're so sure of Russian victory, why not go to Russia and fight yourself?

This is probably the worst executed war I've seen in a country with a rich military history dating back centuries.

Its like arguing with a toddler.

Where did Pakistani government claim it and what has that got to do with your lie about what USA did to Iraq?
1669398749860.png

There are many, many comments like this that prove that the Taliban movement was created by ISI.
And who the hell is Salah-al-Dinh? 😂 You sound like a malfunctioning bot.

Only the biggest Muslim hero of all time. And you basically called him a liar…

You cabal worshipping Europeans think you can shit on the world and stay safe from it. Its the same "GDP growth" formula you applied to Libya and Syria that gave you refugees and violence. I hope you get millions more so you keep enjoying the taste of your medicine.
Obviously you are totally clueless about history, both now and then.
No need to waste more time on You.

1669398950491.png

The Moscow Times main office was in Russia until 2022. This office was relocated to Netherlands due to disagreement over restrictive media laws passed in Russia after the invasion of Ukraine. WE cannot expect media sources present inside Russia to provide non-restrictive Russian viewpoints. The Moscow Times is best bet due to this factor.

The Moscow Times has not come up with Russian KIA figure by itself but quoted another source that is privy to Russian military losses in Ukraine for the needful
By the same token we can not believe Western sources for Russian casualty figures either. And Moscow Times definitely comes under the category of pro-Ukraine sources.
I will actually like to add the name is there just to deceive.

Back
Top Bottom