What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Those SU-25s!! They keep bombing the invading NATO's cannon fodder in the Donbas region.

This propaganda is pathetic. So far Russia has shown itself to be weak and incompetent.

That fact that you live in the US and refuse to go to your precious Russian paradise shows us all how even you yourself don't believe your own propaganda.

If you're so sure of Russian victory, why not go to Russia and fight yourself?

Germany economy growing 0.8 percent in Q1, 0.1 percent in Q2, 0.4 percent in Q3. Russia economy meanwhile shrinking into recession.

No matter what happening Putin feels great. He laughing on a fake Scholz’s speech.

1669372594034.png

They are just dying for West's fiat financial system. Sad to see those men die for a cause that doesn't benefit and has nothing to do with them. 👆

:lol::lol:

Last edited:

The whole Europe is in energy and financial crisis. That is because they thought they could easily sanction Russia without taking into account the consequences of their actions. Nevertheless, it is good to see the Brits hurting. That country is the center of all evil. Let us hope and pray that they continue to suffer.

Last edited:

They are just dying for West's fiat financial system. Sad to see those men die for a cause that doesn't benefit and has nothing to do with them. 👆

Ukrainians are dying for their freedom and their nation,Russians are dying so Putin can stay in power and for his BS imperialistic dreams,that's the difference. "Russky mir" only brings death and destruction and poverty, Ukrainians like pretty much any other ex USSR country would rather die than live under the "Russian world"

BTW,why didn't you leave the shithole of your country to the beautiful Russia instead of the US you are spitting so much on,that's the real question here. I wouldn't live in a country I don't like personally. ;)

Last edited:
Russians are such a bunch of losers,losing against Ukraine now they claim they are fighting against NATO,while they are fighting against Ukrainians armed with our surplus. I can guarantee you Russians would have been pulverized already had Nato joined the game. Close to 100K russian casualties,0 NATO casualties. Make your own thought.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
Ukrainians are dying for their freedom and their nation,Russians are dying so Putin can stay in power and for his BS imperialistic dreams,that's the difference. "Russky mir" only brings death and destruction and poverty, Ukrainians like pretty much any other ex USSR country would rather die than live under the "Russian world"

You listen to this American expert Colonel Douglas McGregor and let me know if the Ukrainians are fighting for a just cause.

BTW,why didn't you leave the shithole of your country to the beautiful Russia instead of the US you are spitting so much on,that's the real question here. I wouldn't live in a country I don't like personally. ;)

Why don't you leave homo-filled, shithole France that you live, move to Zelensky's bedroom, and take a bullet for him? 😜 The coward focker lives around areas on both sides of Ukraine - Poland border.

I am just hoping Colonel Douglas McGregor is right that those 540,000 Russian forces around Ukrainian border will launch a major offensive and finish off this cannon-fodder regime led by a gay and comedian named Zelensjy.

Bish, I live in my country. Not sure what you're talking about.

Last edited:
Russians are such a bunch of losers,losing against Ukraine now they claim they are fighting against NATO,while they are fighting against Ukrainians armed with our surplus. I can guarantee you Russians would have been pulverized already had Nato joined the game. Close to 100K russian casualties,0 NATO casualties. Make your own thought.

100,000 Russian casualties? This cat believes in his (or her) own nonsense. They didn't even lose 40,000 (dead and wounded). But the cannon fodder Ukrainians lost over 100,000 men and their wounded is at least twice or 3 thrice of that. Besides, while Russia is fighting on the ground in Donbas and Southern Ukraine, the whole EU (UK included) is suffocating through financial and energy crises. So it is whole EU that is suffocating.

The whole godless West is a project run by a few hook-nosed Zionists who drive them like a fickle. They put them from one conflict to the next in order to secure their financial dominance, and their sheeple like this mindless cat start hating on countries that have done them no harm.

Last edited by a moderator:
You listen to this American expert Colonel Douglas McGregor and let me know if the Ukrainians are fighting for a just cause.

Why don't you leave homo-filled, shithole France that you live, move to Zelensky's bedroom, and take a bullet for him? 😜 The coward focker lives around areas on both sides of Ukraine - Poland border.

I am just hoping Colonel Douglas McGregor is right that those 540,000 Russian forces around Ukrainian border will launch a major offensive and finish off this cannon-fodder regime led by a gay and comedian named Zelensjy.

Bish, I live in my country. Not sure what you're talking about.

Probably the same kind of dude that thought Russia would steamroll Ukraine in a matter of days.

Not even the Russians believe in this fantasy but somehow a somali dude living in the US (but is ashamed of admitting it) but trashing the western world every days does. Keep dreaming as some would say. :lol:

FiNWELaXEAM9yhF.jpg

Probably the same kind of dude that thought Russia would steamroll Ukraine in a matter of days.

He never stated the Russians would streamroll in Ukraine. He consistently stated that the Russians came in to defend the Russian-speaking communities in the Donbas region and in Southern Ukraine.

Not even the Russians believe in this fantasy but somehow a somali dude living in the US (but is ashamed of admitting it) but trashing the western world every days does. Keep dreaming as some would say. :lol:

Bish, I don't live in the West; I live in my country. I think you work in some centers that watch the IP addresses of the people who comment in PDF that don't have the same view as yours. I use VPN, dumbo. So you see that IP address and say aha, they guy lives in the West. You're so fragile that you resorted to spying on people's IP addresses. :lol::lol:

Are you also now admitting you aren't a French but an American? Why do you have French flag and claim to be living in France if you're an American? What are you trying to hide? :(

Back
Top Bottom