What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Trying to be more pro American than Americans themselves? Even Americans are ashamed of fake wars yet there are diehard dummies brainwashed by CNN who keep repeating their lies.
You mean Pakistan Lies, since the Pakistani government claimed that they armed and funded the Taliban

You are trying to manipulate your own graph. Who brought down the Iraqi GDP in the first place? Those were the most murderous sanctions anywhere in the world. If the sanctions are lifted then GDP will grow. Nothing to brag about there.
Why don't you apply the same GDP growth model to your own country to bring more progress?

That is not an argument supporting that Iraq is destroyed.

USA destroyed "illegal" baath regime. Who helped them into power in the first place?
The Baath party grabbed power in 1968 when the Arabs were firmly under Soviet influence.

You know everything about taliban because you "followed the takeover of taliban". Time to change your channel.

Why would taliban need weapons and money from Pakistan?
- Billion + dollars of USA aid to Afghan puppet regime went to Taliban.
- Afghan puppet army sold their weapons to taliban.
- Under USA occupation, poppy trade grew bringing more cash for taliban.
- CIA organized weapons from all over the world for taliban worht billions of dollars.
- Russia left a huge weapons dump in Afghanistan.
- Afghan puppet government + US military paid protection money to taliban. Instead of fighting they found it much easier to pay to maintain peace.
- taliban collected taxes from all over Afghanistan under USA occupation.
I guess you just claimed that Salah-al-Dinh was a liar and a criminal.

+ Saudi money:

In this situation they could supply weapons and money to Pakistan and still be rich and armed.
I guess you failed to show that the Us destroyed Iraq.

Information about a new fab production unit is released in Iran. Images are faded out for security.

These units can produce chips for Shahed domestically when needed.
See Shahed 129 FLIR in the movie.

See the wafer here

@BHAN85
@1ndy
:D

A hundred more fab companies available on the list that I sent before.
I hope this fab stuff is real and not a farse to kill teenage girls and if its real than I further hope Israelis are shivering in their uniforms, vs. Gazans in their homes who are on receiving end of retribution everytime substandard weapons are lobbed by Hamas. Give them some of this if its real vs. just the Russians.

You're just making stories. Russians are delivering blow after blow on your beloved Ukies. 👇

I don't have it in the list that I posted. Where did you get that from? :(
Dear Poster, you are going to have to do more than post twitter links with finger emojis to convince that Russia is on the winning side 'blow after blow'. I trust this no more than twitter feeds that claim UAF is winning tweet after tweet. What I do judge this on is how the situation on ground is changing and what actions each side is acting to compensate.....

Because Russia only deployed 150,000 men while Ukrainian field over 700,000 men. The Ukies are sending human waves in order to overcome the small Russian defenders. Besides, this is a war that the whole of NATO is fighting. In response, Russia triggered partial mobilization, and those are gonna be ready in the Winter, When those 300,000 men join the battle, Ukies will hopefully be done. Let us not forget Ukraine is thrown into darkness. You want to be NATO's cannon fodder, you stay in the darkness is the Russian motto.
Your source is another Russian twitter feed that shows this mismatch or your imagination.

Whole NATO is fighting with less than 5-10% of its armaments, but UAF is fighting with one hand tied around its back: it cannot fight into Russia. That is a limitation imposed on them. So you will have to do better to show Russians as true masters given they know their enemy will never strike on Russian land. Situation would be different if Ukraine was armed with the same weapons to target Russian civilians.

So Russians attacking civilian targets while Ukraine can only attack military is a mismatch and Russians still can't prevail.

As for darkness: you, i, everybody on this forum is in a climate controlled room and don't need to worry about the Ukrainians. They were expecting this and are not surprised and will live through it.

The Taliban fought in sandals with no ballistic clothing

You mean Pakistan Lies, since the Pakistani government claimed that they armed and funded the Taliban

That is not an argument supporting that Iraq is destroyed.

The Baath party grabbed power in 1968 when the Arabs were firmly under Soviet influence.

I guess you just claimed that Salah-al-Dinh was a liar and a criminal.

I guess you failed to show that the Us destroyed Iraq.
Its like arguing with a toddler.

Where did Pakistani government claim it and what has that got to do with your lie about what USA did to Iraq?

And who the hell is Salah-al-Dinh? 😂 You sound like a malfunctioning bot.

You cabal worshipping Europeans think you can shit on the world and stay safe from it. Its the same "GDP growth" formula you applied to Libya and Syria that gave you refugees and violence. I hope you get millions more so you keep enjoying the taste of your medicine.

Dear Poster, you are going to have to do more than post twitter links with finger emojis to convince that Russia is on the winning side 'blow after blow'. I trust this no more than twitter feeds that claim UAF is winning tweet after tweet. What I do judge this on is how the situation on ground is changing and what actions each side is acting to compensate.....

Your source is another Russian twitter feed that shows this mismatch or your imagination.

Whole NATO is fighting with less than 5-10% of its armaments, but UAF is fighting with one hand tied around its back: it cannot fight into Russia. That is a limitation imposed on them. So you will have to do better to show Russians as true masters given they know their enemy will never strike on Russian land. Situation would be different if Ukraine was armed with the same weapons to target Russian civilians.

So Russians attacking civilian targets while Ukraine can only attack military is a mismatch and Russians still can't prevail.

As for darkness: you, i, everybody on this forum is in a climate controlled room and don't need to worry about the Ukrainians. They were expecting this and are not surprised and will live through it.

The Taliban fought in sandals with no ballistic clothing

You can listen to this video and hear from the experts in this area.

wth is he trying to do lol

Thinking before unliving himself. Not that I care but sure as hell funny though seeing Russian taking the smart option ROFLMAO.

x4lxdq22izb61.png

More funny stuffs from funny man Solovyov 🤭

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom