Russia to help Pakistan overcome menaces: Habib Ahmad

third eye

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Russia to help Pakistan overcome menaces: Habib Ahmad

More the merrier..

ISLAMABAD- Pakistan’s honorary consul to Russia, Habib Ahmad has expressed his hopes that Russia would play a vital role in assisting Pakistan in overcoming crisis of terrorism, energy shortage and economical stress.
Speaking at a dinner reception, thrown in honor of the new Russian ambassador to Pakistan, Alexey Dedov, the Pakistani consul said that relations between Pakistan and Russia were marked by mutual understandings on important political and security issues.
Speaking on the occasion, Federal minister for defense production, Rana Tanveer Hussain said that Prime Minister Mian Nawaz Sharif had focused on the priority of high diplomatic relations with Russia. He also stressed on exploiting the intense and vast economic potential that existed between the two countries, hoping that Russian companies would consider investing in Muzaffargarh and Jamshoro energy projects, besides reconstruction of Pakistan Steel Mills, among many others.

Thanking all guests and hosts for a wonderful reception hosted in his honor, the Russian ambassador assured of his best efforts to enhance socio-political relations between the two countries.

So nice of Russia, They really care so much for Pakistan.:suicide2::suicide2:

How can this be possible? Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are ummah .Why Pakistan go to kafir Russia . Go to ummah brother saudi arabia.

How can this be possible? Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are ummah .Why Pakistan go to kafir Russia . Go to ummah brother saudi arabia.

Pakistan and Russia had good relations under Bhutto which were strained under Zia but things are square now and we should look to the future, Russia can benefit from investing in Pakistani warm water ports.

@vostok :cheers:

Its good to see a huge country like Russia play a responsible role but not sure of how geopolitics would change :undecided: ,

nonetheless a responsible/helping attitude is always well appreciated :pakistan:

Stamps signifying Pakistan Russia friendship

di-1213096445035.jpg

Flag-Pins-Pakistan-Russia.jpg

Russia is no longer " Communist " Country.

Having a close Alliance with Russia is crucially important to Pakistan.

I hope Pakistan plays its cards right and not mess up as we did in the 50's and 60's.

Russians have proven far better allies to their Partners than Americans have.

Last edited:
Russia is no longer " Communist " Country.

Having an close Alliance with Russia is crucially important to Pakistan.

I hope Pakistan plays its cards right and not mess up as we did in the 50's and 60's.

Russians have proven far better allies to their Partners than Americans have.

It is not even about alliance, it is about interests historically Russia has always tried to fight its way down to the Arabian sea but Pakistan can just give them access and both will benefit. :-)

I've been following your comments since morning today. You are one hateful guy. Here, my first negative rating (I had promised myself I'll never give it to anyone)

But then what about Saudi ummah?The wahabbis are against Russia .Pakistan must follow saudi footsteps.After all Mecca and arabia is the land of prophet.

You serious with this shit ?

I've been following your comments since morning today. You are one hateful guy. Here, my first negative rating (I had promised myself I'll never give it to anyone)

He is some cheer leader loser, he was like Russia will help Sikhs kill millions of Pakistanis and then Khalsa will rule the world lol. :omghaha:

No .You must stick to Saudi Arabia and USA. You should follow your saudi brothers.After all they are the leaders of ummah.

Who the **** are you to tell Pakistan and Russia what to do? Cheer leaders should stick to cheering and not act like they are a part of the process. :rofl:

We want to hear from some real Russians if they say they want nothing to do with Pakistan at all we will respect that.

It is not even about alliance, it is about interests historically Russia has always tried to fight its way down to the Arabian sea but Pakistan can just give them access and both will benefit. :-)

Well it is not that simple anymore. Maybe 20 years ago it might have been that simple.

But now that we will have Chinese Naval Presence in Gwadar, we can't just give another Naval base to Russia without our Chinese Ally's approval.

Well it is not that simple anymore. Maybe 20 years ago it might have been that simple.

But now that we will have Chinese Naval Presence in Gwadar, we can't just give another Naval base to Russia without our Chinese Ally's approval.

I meant for economic reasons, I don't think anyone should have military presence in Pakistan.

No the prophecy does exist ,but was in context in 1860's events. But then some sikhs love to spin that wheel again and again. But I am no believer of that. Rather I would like Pakistan to adopt ahmaddiyya or bahai reforms on islam.But then its a pipedream and likely pakistan will reform only via war and invasion .Hopefully China invades and reforms your nation.

Atleast then the evil yindu /dikh /RAW will not be blamed.

LOL do not tell us about our religion, Bahai is not even a reform movement it is a separate faith whereas ahmadi is a whole nother discussion.

India and Russia have a reciprocal deal in which India stays away from Turkey and Russia from Pakistan.
This won't happen unless Russia or India decide to call it off.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom