What's new

Russia to help Pakistan overcome menaces: Habib Ahmad

Guys dont go in euphoria .... Grow up, no country in the world can solve our problem, unless we ourselves are willing to do so.... :hitwall::hitwall:

they can help us with fighter heli's which we need the most right now

How can this be possible? Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are ummah .Why Pakistan go to kafir Russia . Go to ummah brother saudi arabia.

I don't like to be negative and rude but sometimes you just have to do that right. The "Ummah" you are referring to, couldn't even come close to the black listed but never talked about activities that the Hindu Ummah does in your country to minorities like Christian and Muslims. You guys have burnt, killed and buried hundreds of thousands of people by your fundamental Shiv Sena and BJP parties that are fundamental hindu supremists.
Not to mention the criminal and corrupted activities many of your countrymen conduct on daily basis....including using Fake Visa's, papers, suppressing local Westerners for jobs and only promoting Indians as if Caucasians don't need jobs or don't exist but Indians do. Then, the corruption at all levels to create lobby, pay your way and get the business. You should be the LAST one to point fingers to others. They still burn wives with their dead husband's bodies in parts of India.....so that's the insane inhumane Hindu umma for ya!
Look inside your heart before you point fingers to others. Everyone has a right to go connect with others. Making derogatory reference to a group of people or a nation or two or more, shouldn't be allowed and isn't respectful.

Last edited:
Russia to help Pakistan overcome menaces: Habib Ahmad

More the merrier..

ISLAMABAD- Pakistan’s honorary consul to Russia, Habib Ahmad has expressed his hopes that Russia would play a vital role in assisting Pakistan in overcoming crisis of terrorism, energy shortage and economical stress.
Speaking at a dinner reception, thrown in honor of the new Russian ambassador to Pakistan, Alexey Dedov, the Pakistani consul said that relations between Pakistan and Russia were marked by mutual understandings on important political and security issues.
Speaking on the occasion, Federal minister for defense production, Rana Tanveer Hussain said that Prime Minister Mian Nawaz Sharif had focused on the priority of high diplomatic relations with Russia. He also stressed on exploiting the intense and vast economic potential that existed between the two countries, hoping that Russian companies would consider investing in Muzaffargarh and Jamshoro energy projects, besides reconstruction of Pakistan Steel Mills, among many others.

Thanking all guests and hosts for a wonderful reception hosted in his honor, the Russian ambassador assured of his best efforts to enhance socio-political relations between the two countries.

more "sweet as honey" ... friendship on the cards ??

I don't like to be negative and rude but sometimes you just have to do that right. The "Ummah" you are referring to, couldn't even come close to the black listed but never talked about activities that the Hindu Ummah does in your country to minorities like Christian and Hindus. You guys have burnt, killed and buried hundreds of thousands of people by your fundamental Shiv Sena and BJP.
Not to mention the criminal and corrupted activities many of your countrymen conduct on daily basis....including using Fake Visa's, papers, suppressing local Westerners for jobs and only promoting Indians as if Caucasians don't need jobs or don't exist but Indians do. Then, the corruption at all levels to create lobby, pay your way and get the business. You should be the LAST one to point fingers to others. They still burn wives with their dead husband's bodies in parts of India.....so that's the insane inhumane Hindu umma for ya!
Look inside your heart before you point fingers to others. Everyone has a right to go connect with others. Making derogatory reference to a group of people or a nation or two or more, shouldn't be allowed and isn't respectful.
Very well said... :yahoo::yahoo:

I hope this will stop some Pakistanis from cheerfully boasting about the role they played in the demise of the Soviet Union.

hindu ummah? What a rubbish post.

Your ummah killed 270 million kafirs and that is a very conservative estimate. Show me how many minorities shiv sena and RSS have killed? Al Qaeda and Wahabbis are responsible for deaths of tens of millions. Show me where shiv sena or RSS killed millions?

Al-Qaeda is a terrorist group not part of the "ummah". Just like criminals from BJP - RSS - Shiv Sena who've raped, killed and burnt hundreds of thousands of Christians and Muslims in Kashmir, Gujrat and MANY other parts of India aren't a part of the mahabharta or your nation as these terrorist don't represent every decent family man who follows hinduism.

Should I consider these barbaric hindu terrorists part of your 1.2 billion Hindu - Mahabharta???? which then implies all hindus are fundamental, racist, inhumane and barberic because you guys have been killing mercilessly for centuries? And human value, specially the wives / women, mean garbage to you?

Reforms in hinduism? When did that start? Yesterday?

Here's the terrorism in fundamental hinduism right on camera below. Next time, argue with someone who you can win with by talking bull crap. You're RSS - Shiv Sena terrorists are just as barbaric as terrorist from Al-Qaeda or any other Christian group who wants to kill innocents. Terrorists are terrorists, they are not part of any Umma or Mahabharta crap or Jesus's cousins.

Let's call shit- "Shit". Your mentality written in your posts is obvious and its the same RSS - Shiv Sena barbaric racist mentality. But here, see your own in action against your minorities and be sad (that is if you value other humans, specially minorities, from your post, it seems as you don't). Last but not least, this is a public forum, we all come here from different backgrounds to learn from each other and show each other goods about others they've not been exposed to, people like you, give a really shitt*y name to a great country of 1.2 billion people. You should be ashamed of yourself and of the people who killed humans below:

Soviet union fell due to corruption of elite and US black ops not pakistan .
Thats cute :p
Soviet union was defeated by Pakistan, sort of revenge for russian role in 1971 :p
Everyone knows what exactly happened.

Not a bad idea but what do you think your chances are for your wishes to turn true as of today?

for now i agree its less , and too early to say .. but may be in upcoming years ... i personally believe that once usa will be gone from AFG than pak-rus relationship can benefit both countries a little , but as i say for now everything is to early to say, for now even if russia help us in power crisis it will be good

for now i agree its less , and too early to say .. but may be in upcoming years ... i personally believe that once usa will be gone from AFG than pak-rus relationship can benefit both countries a little , but as i say for now everything is to early to say, for now even if russia help us in power crisis it will be good
But.............do you think they will jeopardise their relationship with India to cater to a smaller need?

But.............do you think they will jeopardise their relationship with India to cater to a smaller need?

of course not , but i dont think russians are so big fools , they also know that now the chance for indo-pak war is low. and we need light combat heli, not nuclear subs :D

Back
Top Bottom