What's new

Russia pushes for Su-35 in a bid to lure Bangladesh Air Force

You are certainly woke aren't you?
so Woke i suffer form insomnia

to the point
with the short time ive been on this forum and for the longest time ive been lurking Bangladesh has purchased everything from
Jf17/FC1
J10
MiG25
Su35
F16
and i think i saw a post about f18 :woot:
to the point its getting ridiculous :lol:
hence my original post
ok enlightened nibba
:enjoy:

Hey, why are you trolling here? This thread isn't about Pakistan, but BAF. If you don't have anything relevant to say, stop posting here.
@The Eagle @Dubious @waz please look at some posts here, due to this behavior, members can't have a healthy discussion.
Don’t worry, your mod bhais left those reasonable posts unharmed. Just removed mine because it was of “no value”

Which means if India attacks Pakistan Pakistan cannot send its best fighter to attack Indian formations inside India. What's the use of such aircraft?

Then why you buy it?

I think there is a misunderstanding in how you can use it.

If Pakistan initiates the war then Pakistan can't use it against India. But if India initiates the war and attacks first, then Pakistan can defend with these aircraft and also carry out out inside Indian territory with these. If that's not the case then there is no point buying such an aircraft.

In any case, if war breaks out Pakistan will not give two shits about those conditions and use the aircraft to the fullest extent. National defence comes first.

to the point
with the short time ive been on this forum and for the longest time ive been lurking Bangladesh has purchased everything from
Jf17/FC1
J10
MiG25
Su35
F16
and i think i saw a post about f18 :woot:
to the point its getting ridiculous :lol:
hence my original post

LOL yep. @Imran Khan has kept track the most of what he has seen over time.

Anyway, let them be, its been passed off and sugar-coated as "excitement" and "fascination"....all the while the real reasons are increasingly apparent.

The reality is quite brutal and bitter (esp some solidifying macro-economic trends outside the control of BD govt's propaganda, if you know where to look), so its best for them to stick to their diabetic inducing sugar haze....and gather the tears and frustration as usual on cue later.

LOL yep. @Imran Khan has kept track the most of what he has seen over time.

Anyway, let them be, its been passed off and sugar-coated as "excitement" and "fascination"....all the while the real reasons are increasingly apparent.

The reality is quite brutal and bitter (esp some solidifying macro-economic trends outside the control of BD govt's propaganda, if you know where to look), so its best for them to stick to their diabetic inducing sugar haze....and gather the tears and frustration as usual on cue later.

How's that LCA working out for ya?

Not to mention your MRCA program.

Started when? 2001?

Exactly what has been delivered to the IAF since then?

Zeeeeeeeeero until the most recent Rafale ceremony.

Nice coconuts and lemons btw.

upload_2019-11-15_17-6-37.png

Last edited:
BD doesn't need a heavy aircraft, it is a small country that needs a great number of capable light aircraft like Gripen, JF-17, etc. If Bangladesh wants to buy Russian it should buy more upgraded Mig-29s.

Last edited:
Sorry folks, Bangladesh is going to get some of the goodies from the US of A
No, I honestly don't think it would be in the best interest of BD to start buying American equipment when America is a strong ally of India. China would be the best option for Bangladesh to counter India, and a second nations aircraft to counter Myanmar.

No, I honestly don't think it would be in the best interest of BD to start buying American equipment when America is a strong ally of India. China would be the best option for Bangladesh to counter India, and a second nations aircraft to counter Myanmar.

Disagree completely.

Myanmar is a more likely adversary than India.

Uncle Sam is the way to go for a variety of reasons.

(yes there is no free lunch in life)

Disagree completely.

Myanmar is a more like adversary than India.
Who knows? India may rally against Muslims countries in South East Asia and instigate war. BD has to be prepared to face any all of its threats, and India needs much more resources put in by Bangladesh than Myanmar.

Who knows? India may rally against Muslims countries in South East Asia and instigate war. BD has to be prepared to face any all of its threats, and India needs much more resources than Myanmar.

Perhaps.

But Myanmar is a clear threat.

No question about it.

For that Bangladesh absolutely needs the US.

Perhaps.

But Myanmar is a clear threat.

No question about it.

For that Bangladesh absolutely needs the US.
It is a very complicated situation... China will sanction BD in a conflict with MM, America will sanction BD in a conflict with India. Who will BD turn to for neutrality? BD needs something it can use against both nations without getting sanctions, but I'm afraid that is impossible today with the limited number of aircraft manufacturers dominated by few nations.

It is a very complicated situation... China will sanction BD in a conflict with MM, America will sanction BD in a conflict with India. Who will BD turn to for neutrality? BD needs something it can use against both nations without getting sanctions, but I'm afraid that is impossible today with the limited number of aircraft manufacturers dominated by few nations.
Nonsense, why would China sanction BD in a war with Myanmar?

Yea I mean despite what some people say on here Bangladesh is in a vulnerable political situation.

It has no clear friends or proponents in its external problems.

That being said, Uncle Sam is still the strongest kid in school.

And honestly Bangladesh has no clear international agenda other than self defense and human development.

It’s a completely docile entity and a responsible member of the world community with contributions to the UN.

In other words, in line with US interests by and large.

There is more benefit than harm for Bangladesh to play ball with Uncle Sam in order to get access to US political backing as well as weapons.

That’s the way I see it at least.

Back
Top Bottom