What's new

Russia pushes for Su-35 in a bid to lure Bangladesh Air Force

As far I know Russians increased the price before and also gave a condition that we have to buy a good number of mig-35 too.

When we look forward and decided to get out from Russian and Chinese block, now they are luring. However, I feel that Russian plane should not be an option.

Contrary to popular Pakistani belief, Bangladesh is not a client state of India, we just maintain good relationship with everyone.

So in future if our relationship with India will be bitter and India decide to show it's muscle then we need to answer them.

And also our immediate threat is Miyanmer, not India and in this case China betrayed us several times and last time they showed that if even every country will support us against Miyanmer, China will not.

So if we need to counter Miyanmer effectively, China and Russia is not an option.

I keep saying this.

Go Western and break the cycle of Russia or China.

Once you have Western options everything else will open up.

i.e. no more Russian di3king around with prices.

Regardless, it should be a Western/Chinese mix.

AVIC wants to sell, but PLAAF is reluctant.
When the mass-production version of J-10C equipped with WS-10B engine came out not long ago, I realized that China had decided to sell J-10C.

img-ea1d3c234bf1d6a6ff3dcad1525b3300.jpg

This is called the power of balls! As long as Bangladesh decides to look beyond China and Russia , Russians are now luring, I hope this time they are not demanding extra cost. But I wish Bangladesh will buy western aircrafts instead of Russian.
Western aircrafts comes with tons of conditions. For example due to Indian whining and ranxx rona, US conditioned Pakistan F16 purchase to not use against India. If you cannot use it against your enemy, what's the use of it?

Hopefully bangladesh pays attention to its defense.

Western aircrafts comes with tons of conditions. For example due to Indian whining and ranxx rona, US conditioned Pakistan F16 purchase to not use against India. If you cannot use it against your enemy, what's the use of it?
I wish Eurofighter Typhoon can be used against India if necessary . As I said India is not immediate threat yet , But Miyanmer is . See how many times they crossed our border ? And I am sure westerns atleast will not support the savage Burmese .

But China and Russia is doing since 2017 . So west is better than China Russia in Miyanmer case .

However in order to counter India we can later buy Chinese plane , and China will be the best use against India . China is still our great ally , just the problem is the current condition is a bit absurd !

Hopefully Bangladesh pays attention to its defense.
Yes , and I wish we will be able to achieve our forces goal 2030 , and will be prepared to counter the big fish if necessary . We just need time and also have to act cleverly . We alone can not fight them both ! So in order to survive and elevate ourselves , we need to be diplomatic , and prepare for any military threat .

Hopefully bangladesh pays attention to its defense.
No wrong. The condition is you can’t use it for offensive actions against in enemy territory. Now that in itself produces problems because the fighter is an offensive platform. But as long as it’s in Pakistani airspace defending Pakistani airspace. It can shoot down as many Indian planes it likes. It can’t enter Indian airspace to attack and shoot down adversaries/defending force

I wish Eurofighter Typhoon can be used against India if necessary . As I said India is not immediate threat yet , But Miyanmer is . See how many times they crossed our border ? And I am sure westerns atleast will not support the savage Burmese .

But China and Russia is doing since 2017 . So west is better than China Russia in Miyanmer case .

However in order to counter India we can later buy Chinese plane , and China will be the best use against India . China is still our great ally , just the problem is the current condition is a bit absurd !

Yes , and I wish we will be able to achieve our forces goal 2030 , and will be prepared to counter the big fish if necessary . We just need time and also have to act cleverly . We alone can not fight them both ! So in order to survive and elevate ourselves , we need to be diplomatic , and prepare for any military threat .

Eurofighter is the way forward. UK will not take a strident position against BD on behalf of India for the following reason.

India will look preety silly if it goes bitching to UK about a non nuclear nation ten times smaller than it.

BD diaspora is sufficiant to counter indian diaspora. In addition we can count on the wider muslim diaspora in UK. Fortunately BD does not have a bad reputation like pakistan which has been a victim of drip drip malicious propaganda and some spectacular own goals.

Go British... its the only reasonable choice.

No wrong. The condition is you can’t use it for offensive actions against in enemy territory. Now that in itself produces problems because the fighter is an offensive platform. But as long as it’s in Pakistani airspace defending Pakistani airspace. It can shoot down as many Indian planes it likes. It can’t enter Indian airspace to attack and shoot down adversaries/defending force

Which means if India attacks Pakistan Pakistan cannot send its best fighter to attack Indian formations inside India. What's the use of such aircraft?

To be honest, if you're a fan of military aviation and geopolitics, this BAF acquistion process/delay has to be really exciting and fascinating.

Eurofighter is the way forward. UK will not take a strident position against BD on behalf of India for the following reason.

India will look preety silly if it goes bitching to UK about a non nuclear nation ten times smaller than it.

BD diaspora is sufficiant to counter indian diaspora. In addition we can count on the wider muslim diaspora in UK. Fortunately BD does not have a bad reputation like pakistan which has been a victim of drip drip malicious propaganda and some spectacular own goals.

Go British... its the only reasonable choice.
Well said! Yes then we should choose UK.

Relax just joking. Don't take it to heart.
Okay.

noticed how your not there

pointing out whats obvious :coffee:
Hey, why are you trolling here? This thread isn't about Pakistan, but BAF. If you don't have anything relevant to say, stop posting here.
@The Eagle @Dubious @waz please look at some posts here, due to this behavior, members can't have a healthy discussion.

Back
Top Bottom