Russia planned nuclear attack on China in 1969

Status
Not open for further replies.
China Russia relationship:
1940-1960 good;
1961-1989 bad;
1990-2010 good;
2011-2030 ???

will the history circle repeat itself again or break a new ground?

it always depends on russian's will,this relationship will be good in the next 20 years

The only solution to this problem is to surpass Russia and US in building and deploying strategic nuclear war heads.

China urgently needs to build more than 20,000 strategic nuclear warheads so that if Russia and US jointly nuke China, China would be able to destroy both of them at one go.

Let them decide whether they want to live or die.

5000 warheads is more than enough to destroy any 2 country that we have a problem with.

5000 warheads is more than enough to destroy any 2 country that we have a problem with.

Consider the joint land mass of Russia and America.

Plus, what makes you think they will not be able to neutralize some of the Chinese war heads with their joint missile defense system?

Among 20,000, there should be some for air dropping, some to be launched from mobile ICBM trucks and some to be launched from subs.

For Russia, air dropping can be applicable, but for US air dropping is not applicable because China does not have a stealthy long range strategic bomber. So ICBMs and Subs are only workable.

During the Korean war, US selected 152 Chinese cities to nuke. That means, US was about to use 152 tactical, if not strategic warheads. So, you see how much war heads to need to retaliate.

I think, strategic thermo nuclear war heads are more effective because it can eliminate the entire population.

Considering that China has already mastered the technology of warhead miniaturization, a megaton city buster weighs no more than 700kg. Of course, China can produce these warheads in mass under any contingency. The Underground Great Wall isn't built here for nothing. If Russia has any ulterior motive, China can easily outnumber them in term of strategic warheads.

Can we cut out the craps other than concentrate on whats the betterment for China, please nothing about this or that union, stop acting like Indians=(dreaming) Ok ?

Unnecessary. We are not interested wit this BS thread. :smokin:

Happy Trolling.

Probably this is not a proper forum for this, but as a politician, Hitler has been the only one in world history who has not taken a penny as salary or some kind of reward from his state. he has always turned back his salary cheque unopened to the German treasury. From this point only, I would trust his words more than any other politicians.

Hitler has been mis-quoted mostly. He indeed really had no plan to invade Far East or to conquer the world. You should read more instead of official version of propagandas.

On Chinese , Hitler said on the record: in his Politial Testament

" In saying this, I promise you I am quite free of all racial hatred. It is, in any case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Except for a few gratuitous successes, which I am prepared to admit, systematic cross-breeding has never produced good results. Its desire to remain racially pure is a proof of the vitality and good health of a race. Pride in one's own race—and that does not imply contempt for other races—is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilisations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilisation to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them".

There is something disturbing about you. There is nothing good about this Hitler. You can't pick and choose.

One could make an argument that without Hitler's war mongering the British would not have left the sub-continent. One could also say he got the Third Reich ideas by watching the rest of the Europe practically owning Asia and Africa. So he controls Europe, then voila, its all his.

But a man that prosecutes his causes so zealously and so devastatingly can not bring good for any one. All the fiery speech givers are all talk. They tell you we must destroy to build new, "we must first purge the society of its ill." In the end they build s**t.

Listen to this rendition "The Piper"

Lyrics

They came from the hills
And they came from the valleys and the plains
They struggled in the cold
In the heat and the snow and in the rain
Came to hear him play
Play their minds away

We're all following a strange melody
We're all summoned by a tune
We're following the piper
And we dance beneath the moon
And we dance beneath the moon for him
Sub Luna Saltamus

They came from the south
From the west and the north and from the east
They waited for the man
Like a parish is waiting for the priest
Longed to hear him play
Play their minds away

Sub Luna Saltamus

He came in a dream
He seduced everybody in the land
The fire in his eyes
And the fear was a weapon in his hand
So they let him play
Play their minds away

Stop follwing the Piper and see a shrink asap

Last edited by a moderator:
Communist:

You should worry about the Chinese who were murdered by the Nips during WWII and the acres of land the Russians forced you guys to cede in the 1830s and after the WWII.

I don't understand the Chinese mentality, but I don't think the Chinese soldiers and people who were slaughtered for confronting the Japanese would rest in peace if "V with the Japs" is what you guys believe in.

Gung-ho with Japan to resist the United States? Is this what you guys want? I actually loved you guys for participating in the Soviet Victory Day and your ongoing resistance against Japanese imperialism.

In North America, as you age and become aware of history, you realize that China isn't the real enemy. But if this how you guys feel, we might as well be.

Last edited:
Communist:

You should worry about the Chinese who were murdered by the Nips during WWII and the acres of land the Russians forced you guys to cede in the 1830s and after the WWII.

I don't understand the Chinese mentality, but I don't think the Chinese soldiers and people who were slaughtered for confronting the Japanese would rest in peace if "V with the Japs" is what you guys believe in.

Gung-ho with Japan to resist the United States? Is this what you guys want? I actually loved you guys for participating in the Soviet Victory Day and your ongoing resistance of Japanese imperialism.

In North America, as you age and become aware of history, you realize that China isn't the real enemy. But if this how you guys feel, we might as well be.

he does not represent the majority of chinese people. you'll be hard pressed to find anyone with much good to say about japanese in china.

he does not represent the majority of chinese people. you'll be hard pressed to find anyone with much good to say about japanese in china.

indeed, if anything chinese will hold a grudge against japan for a long time yet. no one important ever thought of allying with japan after all the land grabs and massacres those that did were immediately branded a traitor and rightfully so.

Yes, China is the only legitimate candidate to unite Asia. Because China is the cradle and birthplace of all Asian sub-cultures.

WRONG!

Indus Valley Civilization and the Mesopotamian civilization were also in what we call today Asia. Hardly any Chinese influence on them.

WRONG!

Indus Valley Civilization and the Mesopotamian civilization were also in what we call today Asia. Hardly any Chinese influence on them.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indus originated from Pakistan. India has as much share in it as Afghanistan.

Last edited:
WRONG!

Indus river valley peoples died out no one continued their civilization, Mesopotamia though went on to spawn great empires and cultures and peoples and china obvious is the only ancient civilization that is still around.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

Indus originated from Pakistan. India has as much share in it as Afghanistan.

what Nemesis said is basically correct. but today's indian culture has little to do with early indian culture

Hey Communist,

I thought you went to self exiled. Good to hear from you again.

Communism is dead and Capitalism is dead. Probably, the only ideology that will thrive is a hybrid of these two. As you know many things in this world are from hybrid.

The Aztec's, Inca's, and Maya's civilizations are already extinct. It's true that the true Americans are actually the Asians not the whites. Too bad that their leaders were not hybridizing their thought or thinking and now they end up living in reservations with nothing to live on except drinking and taking drugs to kill their time.

I have to give credit to the Japs for their flexibility and adaptation in modernizing their thinking. First they sucked everything from the Chinese then they sucked everything from the whites.

As results, they were the first to build airplanes, trains, ships, etc., among the Asians. They were also the first Asians to defeat whites in modern warfare.

The Chinese were too arrogant believing that they were the center of the universe, superior in warfare, and no one can beat them. Guess what? They were destroyed and enslaved by the foreigners. And I hope the new generation of Chinese can learn from their past stupidity.

I agree that China should build more nuclear weapons enough for mutual destruction just in case the US or Russia decided to use nuclear blackmail again.

China was nuclear blackmailed by US, Russia, and UK. And I would hope the CMC would always be thinking about this. The real enemy of China is not India, Japan, South Korea, etc., but it's the US and Russia.

In regard to uniting Asia, this would be extremely difficult to do, they are some Asian countries already bastardized by the whites (i.e., Philippines, India, etc.).

On top of this, South Korea and Japan are occupied countries where the US military can roam freely in these two countries.

Also, if you read the latest news, the US navy is planning to deploy 60% of its asset in Asia by 2020.

In the past, there was a talk in the US about the YELLOW PERIL which encompasses of the unification of China, Japan, and Korea (and possibly Vietnam).

People shall be asking why Russian wants to nuke China in 1969....

Becos despite backward of Chinese military technology compare to Russian that time, we still pwned Russian in conventional warfare.

They used T-62 and we use T-59 tank. But our impressive military tatic beat off the Russian. The Russian want to save face and decide to use nuke to threaten us to back off but of cos that plan failed..

The only thing Russian gained is the spread of the propangada to the whole world that Russian beat China in border battle. Which reveal currently, is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom