What's new

Russia planned nuclear attack on China in 1969

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that simple. One of the regions the Soviets will take over first would be Tibet highground and Xinjiang. Then they have advantage overlooking India. Ambitions of a person or a nation can be limitless. They will always go after the next strongest power after collapse of the current one because it poses the greatest threat to them.

they were not attacking u...rahter u invited the thought for attack by creating too many problems at the border...

Goddamn commies of China betrayed the entire Asians during the world war II by allying with the commie Ruskies against the Japanese brothers.

Why did Mao Tse Tung, who seems to have had no vision, support the Slavs and betrayed the Japanese brothers?

Racially speaking, Japanese are not brothers of Chinese, but cousins instead. They are mixed-offsprings of Han Chinese, Koreans and minority Ainus - aboriginals of the islands.

History is full of coinstances. Indeed the alliances and outcome of WWII were more of coinstances:

Japan at a time had contempt on China when China was a weak Republic. Hitler had allied with China till as late as the first half of WWII.

Nazi Germany armed Chiang Kai-Shek's elite troopers and trained many Chiang's major army commanders, including Chiang's second son Chiang wei-kuo, who was Leutnant of a Nazi Panzer unit , leading his tank unit marching into Austria at the very beginning of the WWII. He has almost been sent to Poland by Hitler in Poland Campaign before recalled by his Dad to China.

Chiang wei-kuo as a Leutnant of Nazi Germany Panzer Unit :

URL]

URL]

On the record, Hitler advocated that China and Japan should cooperate and he's willing to be the middleman meditating the disputes between the two. Hermann Göring on the other hand advocated to ally with China instead of Japan, which he thought as being "Italy of the Far East"- not trustworthy .

Chiang Kai-shek 's original plan, as a last resort in case he failed to totally destroy Mao, was to take him out of China by promising sending him and his communist pals all together safely and permanently to Soviet - a Golden Parachute indeed, to avoid the spread of communism in China ( Mao at one point almost agreed); then via Hitler to reach kinda of peace pact with Japan to recover the lost Manchuria.

Instead, coinstances happened in history: Japan's pre-mature attack on the Pearl Harbor and Hitler's unexpected loss in Battle of Britain changed the whole course of China and WWII:

as a direct consequence of these two events, the US declared War on Japan and Germany; Germany had no choice but to formally ally with Japan (and Italy) to have a chance to win US/UK pair ; After Germany signed a formal alliance pact with Japan in 1941, China had no choice left but to ally with the US, and Chiang thus had to formally fight Japan in all fronts which he really was not ready for...

In retrospect, if Hitler had won The Battle of Britain or Japan hadn't attacked the Pearl Harbor, US wouldn't had been involved into the WWII at that stage, China then would most likely had allied with Hitler in the end... then probably the 2 N-bombs in Japan would have been ended in China... :undecided:

Last edited:
In retrospect, if Hitlet had lost The Battle of Britain or Japan hadn't attacked the Pearl Harbor, China would most likely had allied with Hitler in WWII... then probably the 2 N-bombs in Japan would have been ended in China...

China should have been flexible in dealing with Germany, US, Japan and Russia.

China should have considered Soviet Russia's threat separately from other alliances.

For example, China should have stayed neutral in Japan Russia war. At the same time, China should have supported the German advances into the Slav land indirectly. Russians were in no position to fight Germany and Japan in two fronts.

Of course, Japan made a blunder by destroying the PB fleet without sufficient backup, I mean WMDs of all types.

I really love this great man.

643t76.jpg

That great man was responsible for millions of deaths--the only people that admire that "great man" are white supremacist.

Goddamn commies of China betrayed the entire Asians during the world war II by allying with the commie Ruskies against the Japanese brothers.

Why did Mao Tse Tung, who seems to have had no vision, support the Slavs and betrayed the Japanese brothers?

You want to allie your self with an invader that killed millions of Chinese?

China should have been flexible in dealing with Germany, US, Japan and Russia.

China should have considered Soviet Russia's threat separately from other alliances.

For example, China should have stayed neutral in Japan Russia war. At the same time, China should have supported the German advances into the Slav land indirectly. Russians were in no position to fight Germany and Japan in two fronts.

Of course, Japan made a blunder by destroying the PB fleet without sufficient backup, I mean WMDs of all types.

China should have supported Germany which was an allie of Japan which was at war with China?

See how barbarians the Russians were who massacred the entire Polish prisoners of war and shamelessly blamed the Germans for doing it.

Russia publishes Katyn massacre archives

Russia has published online once-secret files on the 1940 Katyn massacre, in which some 22,000 members of the Polish elite were killed by Soviet forces.

The state archive said the "Packet No. 1" original files had until now only been available to researchers.

The Soviet Union denied its role in the massacre for decades.

_47734257_berialetter226grab.jpg

One of the documents is a 5 March, 1940 letter from the then-head of the Soviet secret police or NKVD, Lavrenty Beria, to Soviet leader Joseph Stalin, recommending the execution of Polish prisoners of war.

Beria refers to them as "steadfast, incorrigible enemies of Soviet power".

"Each of them is just waiting for liberation so as to actively join the struggle against Soviet power," it says.
The letter bears Stalin's signature in blue pencil, with the comment "In favour".

Given that historians have already had access to the files for some time, correspondents say the decision to put them on the state archive website is likely to be seen as a symbolic gesture, rather than shedding new light on what happened at Katyn.

"We on the Russian side are showing absolute openness in telling what happened in Katyn and other places with Polish prisoners of war," Russian state archive chief Andrei Artyzov was quoted as saying by Russian news agencies.

"All the basic documents about these events have been published."
Among the files that remain secret are documents relating to a Russian investigation into the massacre that began in the 1990s.
Russian human rights campaigners have appealed for those documents to be declassified.

The April 1940 killings were carried out by the NKVD on Stalin's orders.

Members of the Polish elite, including officers, politicians and artists, were shot in the back of the head and their bodies dumped in mass graves.

The killings took place at various sites, but the western Russian forest of Katyn has become their chief symbol.

The Soviet Union blamed the massacre on Nazi Germany before acknowledging responsibility in 1990.

One of the documents now posted online was a March 1959 letter marked "Top Secret" from the former head of the KGB, Alexander Shelepin, to then-Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev, proposing that all dossiers concerning the Katyn killings be destroyed.

He said the authorities should just keep a few documents - the minutes of meetings of the NKVD troika that condemned the prisoners and some papers on the fulfilment of the troika's instructions.

Shelepin wrote that the official Soviet version - that Nazi Germany had carried out the killings - had been "firmly implanted in international opinion".

Courtesy:

BBC News - Russia publishes Katyn massacre archives

see my above post for explaination.

This is what you were talking about no?

On the record, Hitler advocated that China and Japan should cooperate and he's willing to be the middleman meditating the disputes between the two. Hermann Göring on the other hand advocated to ally with China instead of Japan, which he thought as being "Italy of the Far East"- not trustworthy .

Yea you can always trust Hitler, he never breaks his word :lol:

But on a serious not you would support a monster that killed and regarded, Slavs, Jipsees, Blacks, and homosexuals as subs humans? Knowing Hitler he would probably try to exterminate Asians after he got what he wanted out of them.

@ Communist you can put down Russia all you want since that seems to be the popular theme in this forum but the Chinese weren't angels either, and one evil doesn't justify another. btw i don't see what the Polish masacre has to do with anything other than the fact that you enjoy smeering Russia.

Last edited:
That great man was responsible for millions of deaths--the only people that admire that "great man" are white supremacist.

Hitler was just an individual.

But his thoughts and actions were what that made him different.

I admire Hitler, because he believed in DNA and racial fraternity.

Hitler should be an inspiration for the Asians, who are brothers in DNA, to get united against the Russians.

Hitler was just an individual.

That was responsible for the death of millions...

But his thoughts and actions were what that made him different.

Yes he deviated from societies norms by having an idiology of hatred and racial superiority over none whites. I guess murdererd are different.

I admire Hitler, because he believed in DNA and racial fraternity.

Hitler should be an inspiration for the Asians, who are brothers in DNA, to get united against the Russians.

I'm just speechless.

@ Communist you can put down Russia all you want since that seems to be the popular theme in this forum but the Chinese weren't angels either, and one evil doesn't justify another. btw i don't see what the Polish masacre has to do with anything other than the fact that you enjoy smeering Russia.

Yes, but look what you said:

But on a serious not you would support a monster that killed and regarded, Slavs, Jipsees, Blacks, and homosexuals as subs humans? Knowing Hitler he would probably try to exterminate Asians after he got what he wanted out of them.

Russian massacre of Central Asians (particularly Afghanistan people) and also the Chechens were no admirable actions.

Just think how Russians treated the Chinese who don't belong to the Russian Slav race.

interesting.
if true, it shows USA is not all bad.
Guys!! You want to believe all this BS. seriously? You are subscribing to the fact that USA is the only sane nation? So the leaders of all other countries are idiots and war mongers? This is exactly what helps Americans meddle with others not their economic or military clout.
They claim India and Pakistan were at brink. World war was on the horizon. Russia wanted to nuke because it wanted to demolish a building. All this is simple plain BS. Don't you think people of these countries have brains or conscience? All countries know the horrible effects of nukes and will think it over before they even consider the nuke option. Some countries even have a well set nuke policy.

And beware you are praising the only country that ever nuked another not at the height of war, but after everyone started to collect the ruins. World countries won't sit quiet if someone is nuked simply. However USA deserves to lead such a response as it is the most proactive country.

All these c*ck and b*ll stories about how USA saved the world, these are just journalistic cr*p written by Americans. They are the Zaid Hamids of USA. In fact there have been so many US's ZHs and peope like us forgot the difference between 'the world' and 'USA' so much that we read them as world truths. Now we see international ZHs admiring US's role in averting nuke attacks. And there are more fan boys everyday on forums like this.

But no, you will lap it up from the ZHs because you want to believe that you are danger and that your survival is at stake. Your governments want you to believe you are in danger so that you will not be interested to remove a non-working government.

This is the perfect example of two crows monkey story. Two countries want to claim they are correct and USA emerges as the only sane guy.

Hail USA!!
Hail the ZHs of USA!!
:taz:

Yes, but look what you said:

Yes i said one evil doesn't justify another.

Russian massacre of Central Asians (particularly Afghanistan people) and also the Chechens were no admirable actions.

Just think how Russians treated the Chinese who don't belong to the Russian Slav race.

Am i supporting those actions? Again this has nothing to do with your love afair with Hitler, it's just another attempt to put down Russians.

This is what you were talking about no?

Probably this is not a proper forum for this, but as a politician, Hitler has been the only one in world history who has not taken a penny as salary or some kind of reward from his state. he has always turned back his salary cheque unopened to the German treasury. From this point only, I would trust his words more than any other politicians.

Hitler has been mis-quoted mostly. He indeed really had no plan to invade Far East or to conquer the world. You should read more instead of official version of propagandas.

On Chinese , Hitler said on the record: in his Politial Testament

" In saying this, I promise you I am quite free of all racial hatred. It is, in any case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Except for a few gratuitous successes, which I am prepared to admit, systematic cross-breeding has never produced good results. Its desire to remain racially pure is a proof of the vitality and good health of a race. Pride in one's own race—and that does not imply contempt for other races—is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilisations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilisation to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them".

Last edited:
Hitlet has been mis-quoted mostly. He indeed really had no plan to invade Far East or to conquer the world. You should read more insteead of official version of propagandas.

You have to be joking right? Did he invade the Soviet Unions by accident? Hitler didn't want to conquer, did i read that correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom