What's new

Russia orders army to prepare for war as UK and west have crossed redline

According to a reputed Media out let the Russian ground forces commander have asked troops to prepare for a war with Ukraine. As the UKs supplies of anti armour next generation weapons continues to Ukraine and it seems the UK and Uncle Sam the evil god is doing it on purpose the Russian seems with no option but war. A nuclear powered US sub with 125 tomahawks on board is already near the Ukraine the US push for war seems yielding results .
Nothing major will happen. Most probably no bullets will be fired.

ah okay, thanks for clarifying. I thought it was operating somewhere in the black sea. having said that, cyprus is no where "near" ukraine.

Quite far actually - nobody discusses the sampson option this early. Moreover, the UK isn’t directly threatened by this move nor will UK assets be as such which gives downing street no justification to do anything else other than undertake aggressive patrols outside of Ukraine and try to force the rest of Russian energy dependent europe to switch resources and sanction russia.
Regardless of the bluster neither NATO nor Russia are interested in firing a single bullet at each other(at least not directly). SAS may already be in place embedded with Ukrainian forces and would help bolster them in terms of firepower effect and impact. No different as to what was going on in Syria.

this is about principle and nothing to do with what effects the UK

Russia cannot force someone to be their friends and dictate the policy and who they can be friends with

Ukraine is a independent nation

Russia will b stopped from this full stop

Breaking news: Ukraine warned that if Russia starts a war, nearly 2 million immigrants will reach the European border.

I think that's a very optimistic forecast.

According to a reputed Media out let the Russian ground forces commander have asked troops to prepare for a war with Ukraine. As the UKs supplies of anti armour next generation weapons continues to Ukraine and it seems the UK and Uncle Sam the evil god is doing it on purpose the Russian seems with no option but war. A nuclear powered US sub with 125 tomahawks on board is already near the Ukraine the US push for war seems yielding results .
This year, a guy in Saudia might also get killed, and that might be the start of ww3.
Allah knows better.

I find it odd that Biden has publicly conceded that Russia will prevail over Ukraine. That maybe true but not a very reassuring message to give to an ally! Poor Ukrainian villagers on the frontline and vulnerable troops will be slaughtered in no time. Such madness! And I put the blame on the expansionist Nato for this crisis!! Russia wants to be part of Europe! They have been wanting to be since at least Peter the Great. But some forces in the West will push a reluctant Russia totally into China's orbit.

Crimean Peninsula has become Crimean Island and an island which is hurting because of water restrictions. Here is about why water is so important and thus grabbing more eastern Ukraine land:

The Sun is being called a reputed news source? :omghaha: :omghaha::omghaha:

The majority of the Mainstream media (MSM) have an agenda, and the truth isn't it.

As Assange said, the media support lies and lead us into war. Don't trust any of them.

In this case, we can say also that alternative media is equally unreliable and has the agenda of the cliques it is funded. Social media, on the other hand, has already turned into a complete garbage dump. There is a complete post-truth bombardment with organized troll organizations.

In this case, we can say also that alternative media is equally unreliable and has the agenda of the cliques it is funded. Social media, on the other hand, has already turned into a complete garbage dump. There is a complete post-truth bombardment with organized troll organizations.

Correct. MSM have been losing credibility. The spin given to news by Fox or CNN all too often distort the news in subtle ways without overtly lying. But social media and most of independent news sites also have their own biases.

What I find useful is to try to not put too much trust in any of them and don't let my own biases cloud my judgment otherwise I'd come to wrong conclusions, which maybe comforting but still invalid. It is VERY GOOD to listen to as many conflicting resources , and POVs and continually inform our brain with the newer info and be willing to change the last approximation of 'the reality'.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom