What's new

Russia imposes No Fly zone over Syria

Why not ? Israel is flying, Russia is flying, Turkey is flying, France is flying, British are flying so ?

Every power will keep flying their jet/doing their thing while trying to avoid the same mistake again. I think there is one positive thing that came out from this incident(i.e Turkey downing the Russian fighter), since Russia will now think twice(if not ever again) before violating Turkey's airspace. So in some ways in the long term, it will be probably be a good thing, since it will mean less tension and more focus on fighting each others adversaries in the region. Russia deployed the S-400 simply to protect its fighters operating in Syria, not to impose a no fly zone(which means preventing ANY COUNTRY'S fighter from flying in Syria).

20150914raaf8161446_0225.jpg

P1: Did you know were in a Russian no fly zone?

P2: Mate, how much can a Koala bear

Of course not. I've read somewhere that before every mission,the Russians are being informed of our flight routes,so to avoid any incidents,and why whould Russia shoot down our jets ?
The primary mission of our jets is to bomb ISIS scums positions,not to shoot down Russian jets or whatever.
@vostok @Barmaley @victor07

No-fly zone will not be declared, my opinion. Just NATO planes will fly over Syria in the sights of Russian air defense systems.

S300 deployed on guided missile destroyers?
S-300F on Moskva cruiser

Every power will keep flying their jet/doing their thing while trying to avoid the same mistake again. I think there is one positive thing that came out from this incident(i.e Turkey downing the Russian fighter), since Russia will now think twice(if not ever again) before violating Turkey's airspace. So in some ways in the long term, it will be probably be a good thing, since it will mean less tension and more focus on fighting each others adversaries in the region. Russia deployed the S-400 simply to protect its fighters operating in Syria, not to impose a no fly zone(which means preventing ANY COUNTRY'S fighter from flying in Syria).

Right now Russian pilots can fly freely, not being very careful about the borders. All Turkish fighters will be potential kamikaze.

A typical putin response. You bloody fools do not ever think to mess with russia else you will have a bed time.

Last edited:
Israeli Air Force will test this.

By bombing some Asss-hat positions.

You guys should have some little more fun.
But the landscape of Middle East already completely changed. I am not sure about the end result but not everybody will be American lap dogs and Israel may not be able to negotiate to keep military parity with the region. Israel's a$$ is burning for obvious reason.

No-fly zone will not be declared, my opinion. Just NATO planes will fly over Syria in the sights of Russian air defense systems.

S-300F on Moskva cruiser

Right now Russian pilots can fly freely, not being very careful about the borders. All Turkish fighters will be potential kamikaze.

You better hope NATO will not humiliate you further. If Wahington order it. Turks will realy do Kamikaze on your poor russian conscript soldiers.

LOL

@Beast

Turks have 240 F-16 armed with stand off Missiles.

You know what stand off Missile is?

Ever heard of wild weasel tactics?

@Beast

Turks have 240 F-16 armed with stand off Missiles.

You know what stand off Missile is?

Ever heard of wild weasel tactics?
Russia has 1000 S-300 missiles and that haven included S-400 ones. Have you heard of S-400?

S-300F can hit 120km. S-400 can hit 400km. Turkey stand off missile have pathetic range. Not to mention they need to go pass CIWS first.

Russia has 1000 S-300 missiles and that haven included S-400 ones. Have you heard of S-400?

S-300F can hit 120km. S-400 can hit 400km. Turkey stand off missile have pathetic range. Not to mention they need to go pass CIWS first.

400km Radar range maybe.. ehüheheh you are such a silly fanboy. LAL

You better hope NATO will not humiliate you further. If Wahington order it. Turks will realy do Kamikaze on your poor russian conscript soldiers.

LOL
Most probably they will fall on the heads of their beloved Turkmen.

Most probably they will fall on the heads of their beloved Turkmen.

last time they did hit your russian Pilot on his burning azz.

i have seen a falling red star, look!

635839415972285436-EPA-TURKEY-SYRIA-RUSSIA-WARPLANE-DOWNED-77806238.JPG

i can wish me something now. and i wish me third world war. :)

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom