What's new

Russia imposes No Fly zone over Syria

Okay, Mullah Fan boy...

mullah-boy-kiss-jpg.274805

bleh disqusting

Turkey has unlimted F-16 or fighter planes?
and russia s-400... with bosfor closed if they use it ?

YOU WON'T WIN IN SYRIA, WE WILL NOT ALLOW THAT. 4 YEARS AND COUNTING ! ;)

iranin is a peace of crap for supporting monster assad , bcz of him still every single day innocent civilian are dieing , simply just let the power go nd put middle east into a piece for one more time , i don't even understand why even iran poking their nose even in yemen ? lyk what u try to eastablish lyk freaking shias state ? stop this crap already , i been muslim for 26 years nd i never knew if i was sunni or shia until u guys started to fight into the middle east over this , just stop it already only ALLAH(GOD) can judge , if u really needs to tell people who u are than just say muslims don't say u r shia cz that actually divide people , and most of the sunni always say they are muslims not shia or sunni , so i would say its shia fault most of the time , be good man nd tell your people stop dividing nd stop this crappy fight already , this is 21st century war is not a solution , i live in new york city where muslim , christian , jews , hindus all get along very well , people just needs to understand each other , even tho zionist trying by media giving money to republican candidate to lie about muslims nd tryna make muslims look bad

Where is the mighty russian bear. They are bombing civillians to punish turkey. Really pathetic.

Russians know their limits, so do Turks. If Russia keeps the tensions high, this could lead to hadrcore NATO+ME vs Russia+Iran. So came the statement from Russian FM trying to diffuse the situation. But this thread is indeed a warzone of keyboard warriors.

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLE EAST RUSSIA!

this is not europe where you can scare innocent europeans to death with your idiotic russian chauvinism. LOL

Israeli Air Force will test this.

By bombing some Asss-hat positions.
We all like to see that, it will be a good test the nec of air denial system against the supra armed bully of the neighborhood.

We all like to see that, it will be a good test of the missile air denial against the armed bully of the neighborhood.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

when even turks own russian garbage than ISRAEL will kick russians BURNING AZZ back to moscow.

HAHA

You are taking your dreams for reality...Russians are not the defenseless Palestinians, Israel is killing with impunity.

yeah yeah. what ever. palis are no threat for Zion but russians are. you will see what Israel will do to real enemies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom