What's new

Russia imposes No Fly zone over Syria

you must be stupid to think scientists would use nuclear fission material with 24000 years of halflife time on nuclear warheads.

They wan´t to win wars, not destroy mankind itself my brownish servant.

I think you are confused as to how nuclear weapons work, my yiddish friend. It's not becoming for a jew bag to be racist, you know.

Missiles?

you saw that russky crap Missiles? they nearly killed russian civilians when firing their soviet crap inside of the Harbor!

LOOL

:lol:

:rofl:

U idiot. Show me any one weapon systems which is 100 foolproof and 100 % safe

Let the EW/ELINT games begin.....

Russians only know one answer, that delivered on a sledgehammer... they dont understand words. Good lesson from Turkey!!!!

Lord help everyone, this is like putting more fuel on an existing fire.

don´t worry russia has now achieved the syrian golden banana Award/medal from Al Assad the MONSTER for his fine Services. LOL

assad-putin.jpg

Russian didn't tell they will impose no flyzone. S-0000400 diployment is to avoid su-24 like incident .they don't have balls to down any US fighter.

Turks, meet S-400

...and I can't understand Chinese... :P

My country had S-300. Neighbour from the east is close to the Russia and loves to rattle with guns... Gave it to the Americans... Got into NATO. Now finally reaping benefits... Neighbour is now shaking like a new born goat.

Anyone wants to bet, that US will keep flying over Syria?

Hey iranians why are you hiding behind of russia. you have no future with russia. you think russia will fixed things in here and will give the key of region to you ?

Well, what do you want Iran to do? They don't have the capabilities/means to carry out an operation like the one Russia is currently doing in Syria, even though Iran borders Syria. So they have no choice than to rely on Russia.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom