What's new

Russia imposes No Fly zone over Syria

seriously can the bitch talk israel take on russia 1on1?

its hilarious to see an ant tickling something ten fold their size

mosquito with Malaria can kill elephants and humans.

you are so stupid russian fanboy. please don´t make me laugh.

seriously can the bitch talk israel take on russia 1on1?

its hilarious to see an ant tickling something ten fold their size

More like a hundred fold lol. Its like a chihuahua barking at a Rottweiler. Adorable.

Also, we consider the Israelis as clowns. They ride American penis and think that makes them big men. By them,selves, they have zero capability against a force like Iran, let alone us.

As soon as America develops commercial cold fusion they will leave israel to the jackals.

More like a hundred fold lol. Its like a chihuahua barking at a Rottweiler. Adorable.

Also, we consider the Israelis as clowns. They ride American penis and think that makes them big men. By them,selves, they have zero capability against a force like Iran, let alone us.

As soon as America develops commercial cold fusion they will leave israel to the jackals.

Your russian women prefer Israeli dick. so STFU and get your azz burned by turkish air force before ISRAEL unleashes biological hell upon your slavic subhuman azz.

@NUCLEAR_WINTER you are the most dumb a$$ person in this foram, you join pdf yesterday - got banned today and also i can see you got (-15) rating. it shows how knowlagable you are.....................:disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

...and I can't understand Chinese... :P

My country had S-300. Neighbour from the east is close to the Russia and loves to rattle with guns... Gave it to the Americans... Got into NATO. Now finally reaping benefits... Neighbour is now shaking like a new born goat.

Croatia never had operational S300. Croatian army had somewhere between 50% and 70% of S300. They never got all the components, and system was never operational or used by Croatian army.

Croatia never had operational S300. Croatian army had somewhere between 50% and 70% of S300. They never got all the components, and system was never operational or used by Croatian army.
I know that... Just saying... Croatian Army/Goverment payed full price yet Ukrainians only sent that much :P

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom