What's new

Russia hails Pakistan’s SCO bid

Moreover, China and Pakistan also have traditional friendly relations, mutual help in other ways, China is willing to look at the development of Pakistan, do you think of India?

1, you are less than strong enough to protect the waterway from the west.

Why do you think West will attack anyone. You are stating this as though we are in a Cold war with the west. SCO is a security organisation not an anti-west organisation. Anyway India will not do such a thing.

2, if there is a problem in China and India, India to protect the waterway? it is not possible, it is a lifeline, we need your protection.
India and China are two responsible nations and no matter what one say they will never go to war. Besides that SCO is a potent platform to iron differences out.

3, I did not say Kashmir, but to Central Asia. respect for the internal affairs of each other, not self-declaration. China has a neutral position in Kashmir, but will change the policy? do not know. bottom line, we do not want to see a chaotic South Asia.

It is necessary for any country to hold a neutral view on two confronting countries otherwise peace efforts fail. The recent visa issue done by China on Kashmir was not seen as a healthy gesture.

Moreover, China and Pakistan also have traditional friendly relations, mutual help in other ways, China is willing to look at the development of Pakistan, do you think of India?

China is more than welcome to help any country in the world, as long as that help is not used against India. I am sure China can help Pakistan in their current struggle.

Why do you think West will attack anyone. You are stating this as though we are in a Cold war with the west. SCO is a security organisation not an anti-west organisation. Anyway India will not do such a thing.

India and China are two responsible nations and no matter what one say they will never go to war. Besides that SCO is a potent platform to iron differences out.

It is necessary for any country to hold a neutral view on two confronting countries otherwise peace efforts fail. The recent visa issue done by China on Kashmir was not seen as a healthy gesture.

1、You are too naive for the world. China does not want to attack anybody, but we must protect ourselves.

2、Nonsense, no meaning. We still have a lot of questions are not resolved, this is the reality. And this is the lifeline, not naive.

3、First to see India's way, you are still interfering in China's internal affairs in Tibet, so to pretend you are innocent? though not clean, but this is a fair game.

1、You are too naive for the world. China does not want to attack anybody, but we must protect ourselves.

2、Nonsense, no meaning. We still have a lot of questions are not resolved, this is the reality. And this is the lifeline, not naive.

3、First to see India's way, you are still interfering in China's internal affairs in Tibet, so to pretend you are innocent? though not clean, but this is a fair game.

How is India interfering in any matter related to Tibet?

China is more than welcome to help any country in the world, as long as that help is not used against India. I am sure China can help Pakistan in their current struggle.

As long as India continues to have an idea and action in the zero-sum game, then any assistance to Pakistan, would be considered anti-India. Sir, I know this is the true thinking of many Indians, do not you think?

China is a nuclear country and has enough detterance to protect it from any aggression from west provided China does not start a confrontation itself.

Nonsense, no meaning. We still have a lot of questions are not resolved, this is the reality. And this is the lifeline, not naive.

The only way forward is cooperation and talks.

As long as India continues to have an idea and action in the zero-sum game, then any assistance to Pakistan, would be considered anti-India. Sir, I know this is the true thinking of many Indians, do not you think?

India gets concerned when issues like nuclear proliferation come out. Apart from that China helps Pakistan in infrastructure, mining,port etc India is not concerned with them.

How is India interfering in any matter related to Tibet?

I suggest not to waste our time, or even a week ago, that there is a news about Tibet in PDF, if you are interested to find for yourself.

Just to let you see for yourself how many American involved incidents there has been since post WWII:

Cold War 1947 - 1991

Chinese Civil War, 1946–1950
Greek Civil War, 1947–1949
First Indochina War or
French Indochina War, 1950–1954
Korean War or
Korean Conflict or
The Forgotten War
1950–1953
Second Indochina War or
Vietnam War or
Vietnam Conflict, 1953–1975
Laotian Civil War
Cambodian Civil War
First Taiwan Strait Crisis, 1954–1955
Second Taiwan Strait Crisis, 1958
Congo Crisis, 1960–1966
Bay of Pigs Invasion, 1961
Invasion of the Dominican Republic or
Operation Power Pack, 1965–1966
Korean DMZ Conflict (1966-1969)
Angolan Civil War, 1975–1976
Soviet War in Afghanistan or
Soviet-Afghan War, 1979–1989
Nicaraguan Civil War, 1981–1990
Invasion of Grenada or
Operation Urgent Fury, 1983
Invasion of Panama or
Operation Just Cause, 1989–1990

1958 Lebanon crisis or
Operation Blue Bat
July 15 - October 25, 1958

Lebanese Civil War or
Multinational Force in Lebanon
August 24, 1982 - February 7, 1984

1981 Gulf of Sidra incident or
First Gulf of Sidra Incident
August 19, 1981

Action in the Gulf of Sidra or
Operation Prairie Fire
March 1986

Bombing of Libya or
Operation El Dorado Canyon
April 15, 1986

Iran-Iraq War or
Tanker War
1987 - 1989

1989 Gulf of Sidra incident or
Second Gulf of Sidra Incident
January 4, 1989

Gulf War or
Persian Gulf War or
Operation Desert Storm
August 2, 1990 – February 28, 1991

Somali Civil War or
Operation Restore Hope
1992 - 1994

Bosnian War or
Operation Deny Flight
April 12, 1993 - December 20, 1995 or
Operation Deliberate Force
August 30, 1995 - September 20, 1995

Kosovo War or
Operation Allied Force or
Operation Noble Anvil
March 24 – June 10, 1999

Global War on Terrorism or
War On Terror
War in Afghanistan or
Operation Enduring Freedom - Afghanistan
Afghanistan Campaign, October 7, 2001 - ongoing
Insurgency in the Philippines or
Operation Enduring Freedom – Philippines, January 15, 2002 - ongoing
War in Somalia or
Operation Enduring Freedom – Horn of Africa, October 7, 2002 – ongoing
Iraq War or
Operation Iraqi Freedom or
Iraq Campaign, March 20, 2003 – August 31, 2010
War in North-West Pakistan or
Waziristan War, 2004 - ongoing
Operation Enduring Freedom – Trans Sahara, February 6, 2007 - ongoing
Yemeni al-Qaeda crackdown, January 14, 2010 - ongoing

Libyan Civil War or
Operation Odyssey Dawn
March 19, 2011 - ongoing
Now you can clearly see where the concerns are coming from.

As for SCO, they are like NATO who isn't against anyone. Just there to do its own things (protecting peace and stability within the region) therefore nothing for you to be concerned about? :)

China is a nuclear country and has enough detterance to protect it from any aggression from west provided China does not start a confrontation itself.

The only way forward is cooperation and talks.

You are too naive for this world, I can repeat it. China's policy is not the first to use nuclear weapons, if it is just a conventional war, we can not use nuclear weapons.

I agree, but that is another matter, as long as it is not resolved, China needs to protect ourselves.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

India gets concerned when issues like nuclear proliferation come out. Apart from that China helps Pakistan in infrastructure, mining,port etc India is not concerned with them.

Any assistance to Pakistan, would be considered anti-India. Sir, I know this is the true thinking of many Indians, do not you think?

Just to let you see for yourself how many American involved incidents there has been since post WWII:

Now you can clearly see where the concerns are coming from.

As for SCO, they are like NATO who isn't against anyone. Just there to do its own things (protecting peace and stability within the region) therefore nothing for you to be concerned about? :)

Most of these have been related to Cold war or Communism in China's case.But why have you posted on war on terrorism?After 9/11 theh had to do it.

I'll give you tips, DLLM successor.

Please tell me has Indian goverment said anything about Tibet's Sovereignity, or China has asked the indian goverment to send these people back to China. I have said this before and i repeat, a democracy functions in a very different way than Communism and views diverge between the two.

Back
Top Bottom