What's new

Russia hails Pakistan’s SCO bid

What conditions??

For example, to abandon zero-sum thinking. This is the basic, on the basis of regional cooperation is mutual interest. As for the specific conditions, it is complex, related to the interests of all countries, not even think about anything free of charge. In other words, if the India to join, India can offer? What are the benefits of the SCO, and what benefits to other countries?

For example, to abandon zero-sum thinking. This is the basic, on the basis of regional cooperation is mutual interest. As for the specific conditions, it is complex, related to the interests of all countries, not even think about anything free of charge. In other words, if the India to join, India can offer? What are the benefits of the SCO, and what benefits to other countries?

Well India can assure SCO of full cooperation in fields like economy and security provided each and every members concerns are taken in view without any bias towards any other member. Regarding zero sum, i beleive in todays world any relationship can be a win-win situtation and benefit all. All this or that bloc concepts have become old.

conditions seems to be economic more;)
and sometimes,we have to work without seeking interest.........

Well India can assure SCO of full cooperation in fields like economy and security provided each and every members concerns are taken in view without any bias towards any other member. Regarding zero sum, i beleive in todays world any relationship can be a win-win situtation and benefit all. All this or that bloc concepts have become old.

This is the basis, but like I said, no free stuff. For the SCO, what India can provide for this organization? every other country, India will join what interest?

conditions seems to be economic more;)
and sometimes,we have to work without seeking interest.........

International politics, all the work is based on the interest. not just the economy, in fact, any significant economic benefits is always associated to the political and military.

Enough with the Asia will be free rhetoric !

Who brought the USA to Asia in the first place ? Who joined SEATO and CENTO to further the west's great game ? Good 'ol Pakistan.

<Snip>

Pakistan didn't need to "bring" the west to Asia. It was supposed to be their gateway from the start

Contradicting much? They did or they did not? Please study the time line of history. WWII occured beforehand yes?

That was a mistype I edited it

The west ain't all bad. It's your 'all weather friend' whos been a tool of the imperialists

Of course they are not, they too used India as imperialist tool and gave you guys the commonwealth games?

NATO is a Cold War relic, with the absence of the USSR it's fast becoming irrelavent

Yes they are, but care to explain why they are still here since they are cold war relics? How fast is fast? it has been 20 years since the collapse of the Soviet Union is it not? As of now, those relics still seem pretty active to me :azn:

stop watching through green lenses.......i didnt see bambam doing this...he is simply replying n repeating same things again n again..

with tweaks and modifications of course. I am merely answering questions and getting points across. I think you are just as bad as me bro, you never sleep? :cheers:

This is the basis, but like I said, no free stuff. For the SCO, what India can provide for this organization? every other country, India will join what interest?

I seriously cannot understand why you ask what India can provide. I ask you what can Pakistan provide or for that matter any other country provide to the SCO.

with tweaks and modifications of course. I am merely answering questions and getting points across. I think you are just as bad as me bro, you never sleep? :cheers:

no,i basically sleep at night....6-7 hrs.......but u provide day n night service daily:lol:

I seriously cannot understand why you ask what India can provide. I ask you what can Pakistan provide or for that matter any other country provide to the SCO.

Regional security and peace, it is inconceivable to avoid Pakistan, if you want to achieve true regional security, Pakistan's deeply related to the key issues for the region.

Strategic position on China and Russia, can provide an extremely favorable port, China does not narrow, as long as Russia can be conducive to the realization of the port, we can together make a profit. Frankly speaking, China may also need a naval base for the protection of trade routes connecting To Africa, we do not need Air Force and Army bases. But that is not the primary, the first is economic development, it is mutually beneficial to all countries in the region.

Regional security and peace, it is inconceivable to avoid Pakistan, if you want to achieve true regional security, Pakistan's deeply related to the key issues for the region.

Strategic position on China and Russia, can provide an extremely favorable port, China does not narrow, as long as Russia can be conducive to the realization of the port, together we can make a fortune. Frankly speaking, China may also need a naval base for the protection of trade routes connecting To Africa, we do not need Air Force and Army bases. But that is not the primary, the first is economic development, it is mutually beneficial to all countries in the region.

There are very delicate issues at stake here like Kashmir and Arunachal. Nobody is avoiding Pakistan but we stand firm that Kashmir issue will be sought bilaterally without any outside interference which can have grave consequences in the region. India has always followed the policy of talks be it with Pakistan or any other country.
For the colored part, i dont think China need a naval base to secure it trade routes. The Indian navy is quite capable to protect the trade routes of its partners. Besides any other similar alteration will rouse sentiments in the west as has been the case of Pakistan - China relationship as seen from the west.

There are very delicate issues at stake here like Kashmir and Arunachal. Nobody is avoiding Pakistan but we stand firm that Kashmir issue will be sought bilaterally without any outside interference which can have grave consequences in the region. India has always followed the policy of talks be it with Pakistan or any other country.
For the colored part, i dont think China need a naval base to secure it trade routes. The Indian navy is quite capable to protect the trade routes of its partners. Besides any other similar alteration will rouse sentiments in the west as has been the case of Pakistan - China relationship as seen from the west.

1, you are less than strong enough to protect the waterway from the West.

2, if there is a problem in China and India, India to protect the waterway? it is not possible, it is a lifeline, we need own protection.

3, I did not say Kashmir, but to Central Asia. respect for the internal affairs of each other, not self-declaration. China has a neutral position in Kashmir, but will change the policy? do not know. bottom line, we do not want to see a chaotic South Asia. As a southern Tibet is similar, I do not know the Chinese government's perspective, but the first is to develop China's economy.

We need one for SCO members, more importantly emerging powers of the SCO. India are not a part of it therefore should Pakistan allow for such a port, it would be out of the hands of India. It is important for members to have its routes secured to by itself and not relying on others. Although if India is willing, it would be a bonus.

Back
Top Bottom