What's new

Russia flexes muscle near Japan in show of two-front capability

Don't know, I suggest Japanese use these jets to take on Russia next time whey Russians planes circle over Japan, the taste of puddin is in eating.

Dude, why would Japan shoot down a Russian bomber that is just circling the Japanese Islands?

Russians have acted within international law and they are free to circle any country they want in international airspace.

You and the whole world now knows that conventionally Russia is garbage after their performance in Ukraine.

Do you seriously believe that Russia has anything that can face this airforce?:

1. 155 F-15
2. 62 F-2A
3. 23 F-35A/B
Yes....

1. 249 MIG-29
2. 229 SU-27
3. 132 SU-34
4. 111 SU-30
5. 100 SU-35

Yes....

1. 249 MIG-29
2. 229 SU-27
3. 132 SU-34
4. 111 SU-30
5. 100 SU-35

The best that the Russians have is worse than what the Japanese have.

One airforce is 10-20 years ahead of the other.

Last edited:
Yes....

1. 249 MIG-29
2. 229 SU-27
3. 132 SU-34
4. 111 SU-30
5. 100 SU-35
They are flying metal ducks... a mix of 100 F16,15, 22, 35 is enough to shoot down entire Russian airforce without a single loss.

You brainwashed bigot can see nothing logical, Russians now are exercising on Japanese claimed islands and regularly fly nuclear capable bombers circling Japan, what do you think Japan will do about it?
first of all reported for insult...

russia can show of their incompetense as much as they want if they stay in international airspace... the moment they enter japanese airspace they get downed... Turkey should quickly how easy it is to down incompetent russian Jets.... they scratched Turkey Airspace and find themself shoot down...
If you would be little older and would know a little bit more naive chinese boy you would know that this is normal provocation to test the others reaction...the NATO and warsaw pact played this game since the 1950´s ... today it is NATO and Russia

You are a poor little nerd ...i am so sorry for your failed education

They are flying metal ducks... a mix of 100 F16,15, 22, 35 is enough to shoot down entire Russian airforce without a single loss.
Okay, I am still waiting for the supa dupa planes to attack Russia. You can give a gun to a coward, its still useless..
Lololol

I agree they are flying metal ducks. Poor IAF with it's 270 SU-30MKI fleet😭

I agree they are flying metal ducks. Poor IAF with it's 270 SU-30MKI fleet😭
Yes... 270 IAF mkis are also flying metal ducks... I have no doubts.

Okay, I am still waiting for the supa dupa planes to attack Russia. You can give a gun to a coward, its still useless..
Lololol
Why should we attack Russia to begin with? They are killing themselves in Ukraine...

Russia can hardly win against Ukraine or even hold the occupying territory for long , they are losing men and equipment like crazy , they lost 5 generals out of 20 generals appointed for the war . Fighting another nation would break Russia apart , it can only defend itself using nukes as a detterent

Japan has near 0 credible amphibious capability. How they will land on that rock? They don't even have enough of civvie boats to beach on the shores.

Anyone who says Russia's military is on par with Nato is either a Russian troll or, alternatively, a Russian troll.

I think you would feel different if he putin got the nukes out...WW3

Russia can, at most, launch 1000 warheads, and they can't launch on Europe without retaliation from CONUS... if Biden has enough guts to press the button.

Yes....

1. 249 MIG-29
2. 229 SU-27
3. 132 SU-34
4. 111 SU-30
5. 100 SU-35

One big note... Russia has more planes than pilots, and ground crews. Only their high readiness units have pilots flying 100+ hours of training. Their 2nd tier units fly 20h-40h, just enough to maintain basic flying skills.

More... their have less than 10 flying tankers, and AWACSes for the entire airforce... Without AWACSes, and tankers, your airforce can only act strictly defensive.

Last edited:
The Russian navy has been experiencing very serious problems in recent years. I don't think Russian Pacific fleet can create a deterrent to threaten Japan other than its nuclear strike capability.
With the way the Russian military is breaking down, logistically and limits to its command and control, a confrontation with the Japanese may go the same way as the Russo-Japanese war of 1904.

All Russia will really have to fall back upon is its Nuclear deterrent, and should the economics hamper maintaining that, the deterrent may not be reliable anymore either.

Last edited:
It has maintenance issues, has a relatively lower bar when it comes to tech compared to the JMSDF etc. No it's not weak if we take the core meaning but when up against their Japanese rivals yes it is.
Don’t worry , China will cover Russia’s east flank.

It's getting extremely popular for the west and their lackeys to trash talk Russia, but they forgot less than one year ago US just fled Afghanistan leaving mountains of equipments and weapons behind. Talking is cheap, the west and Nato still fear as hell to engage with Russia militarily, don't listen to what they say, watch what they do.
Russia is lion and those western countries are lackeys and jackals, can’t compare.

first of all reported for insult...

russia can show of their incompetense as much as they want if they stay in international airspace... the moment they enter japanese airspace they get downed... Turkey should quickly how easy it is to down incompetent russian Jets.... they scratched Turkey Airspace and find themself shoot down...
If you would be little older and would know a little bit more naive chinese boy you would know that this is normal provocation to test the others reaction...the NATO and warsaw pact played this game since the 1950´s ... today it is NATO and Russia

You are a poor little nerd ...i am so sorry for your failed education
German is a vanquished nation, so save it.

Then why India bought a lot of them?

Don’t worry , China will cover Russia’s east flank.

Russia is lion and those western countries are lackeys and jackals, can’t compare.
True, they can only circle around and make noises, no one dares to take on Russia directly.

6b73wm.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom