What's new

‘Russia does not plan to sell fighter jets, weapons to Pakistan’: report

yeah not su35 but mi35 ..so we got something from ruskies atleast. you know what i mean its ....'35' ..:partay:

China offers same technology with cheaper price with tot also

as if without having these India is ruling Pakistan :rofl:, and as if with India having these ruling Pakistan :rofl:

What was funny in your post or mine?

I simply said, as your defence minister said as well, that Pakistan may soon operate S-400, Su-35 and T-90s.

Pakistan is better ruled by Sharifs, why you want India to rule it?

Wow

So may I ask op, how did they received Mi35 helicopters?

Meh, a handful of mi35s is no big deal. Don’t get ahead of yourself with this inflated self view.
Congrats tho

It is a big deal. Its an ice breaker. Russia a regional power and this purchase signals a rapprochement between Russia and Pakistan.

It is a big deal. Its an ice breaker. Russia a regional power and this purchase signals a rapprochement between Russia and Pakistan.
Haven’t you guys been operating mi17s in your armed forces for a while. You had them even when relations were much worse. Plus in my view Pakistan buying big ticket items in vast numbers does seem very uncertain- unless it’s from China.
Besides this is no Cold War era deal. In this multipolar world, with your war on terror on and India still one of the biggest markets for Russian arms-
Su35 bahut dur hai kaka.

Haven’t you guys been operating mi17s in your armed forces for a while. You had them even when relations were much worse. Plus in my view Pakistan buying big ticket items in vast numbers does seem very uncertain- unless it’s from China.
Besides this is no Cold War era deal. In this multipolar world, with your war on terror on and India still one of the biggest markets for Russian arms-
Su35 bahut dur hai kaka.
What planet are you living on buddy? Have you not been watching the news lately??? The cold war is not only back but in full swing with its three epicenters being Syria, Afghanistan and the Korean peninsula...Russia is back with a more powerful military than the latter soviet days and is looking for dedicated, reliable allies, not markets. With becoming america's strategic partner, india has shown which side of the line in the sand it stands with. The days of using ones market size as leverage are fast receding and the days of the height of the cold war are all but upon us. india should've stuck to its nonaligned policy; gave it up far too prematurely because you know that Kremlin silently took serious notice of india's sudden flip. Russia is not stupid, they won't give you there crown jewel weapon systems knowing full well that you could very well use it against Russian interests now that india is an american strategic partner and a close ally.

I have to admit, got a bad feeling this is not gonna end good for the human species!

Last edited:
What planet are you living on buddy? Have you not been watching the news lately??? The cold war is not only back but in full swing with its three epicenters being Syria, Afghanistan and the Korean peninsula...Russia is back with a more powerful military than the latter soviet days and is looking for dedicated, reliable allies, not markets. With becoming america's strategic partner, india has shown which side of the line in the sand it stands with. The days of using ones market size as leverage are fast receding and the days of the height of the cold war are all but upon us. india should've stuck to its nonaligned policy; gave it up far too prematurely because you know that Kremlin silently took serious notice of india's sudden flip. Russia is not stupid, they won't give you there crown jewel weapon systems knowing full well that you could very well use it against Russian interests now that india is an american strategic partner and a close ally.

I have to admit, got a bad feeling this is not gonna end good for the human species!

Sorry but was this meant for me?

What PAF needs is NOL "No Objection Letter" from Russia on J-16 and then the convincing of the Chinese Gov't / PLAAF to sell that plane to PAF. Same as they have done with RD-93, although the Russians will miss out on after sales support but this way they are not upsetting the Indians too much.

Russia can still claim to be big ticket supplier to India, Chinese if willing can have no reservation on IP of SU-30s Copy by the Russians.

Pointless Indian weeping posts derailing to their usual self fellatio will not be tolerated.

I know truth hurts, so you have to live with only your fantasies of winning India.

Putin can put in his drama & play mind games, but if India Pakistan go to war, a Russian heart will always be with India. It will take a lot for Pakistan to take out the love of Indians from the minds & hearts of the Russians. So watch these videos & chill
and what exactly this proves ? i can show similarly

Back
Top Bottom