What's new

‘Russia does not plan to sell fighter jets, weapons to Pakistan’: report

Mmm yyeeeeaah so 20 years ago the same indian tabloids quoted "highly reliable" russian sources that "asked not to be named" that Russia would never sell its turbofan jet engines to Pakistan and would even pressure Ukraine into canceling the sale of T80UD tanks to Pakistan, but here we are, so...YAWN...:coffee:

"Unnamed Russian official"?

India is probably begging Russia behind closed doors not to sell fighters to Pakistan just like it begged Russia not to sell 1,000 RD-93 engines for JF-17 Thunder, I mean FC-1, FC-1.

More like i have a source but i can't tell his name nor his position, but hey what i am saying is correct but the named minister sitting in Russia saying stuff in front of many officials is lying :stop:

Meh, a handful of mi35s is no big deal. Don’t get ahead of yourself with this inflated self view.

My objective was to contradict the BS in the Indian media, which i have successfully achieved. I am sorry that your ego got hurt in the process..............Actually i am not sorry :)

My objective was to contradict the BS in the Indian media, which i have successfully achieved. I am sorry that your ego got hurt in the process..............Actually i am not sorry :)
Nah, my ego isn’t hurt. Thanks,but no thanks. :cheers:
Now you and the Afghans can play mi35-mi35. Have fun. :enjoy:

insecure Indian media again

Woh aur baat hia that we are not buying any fighter plane from them yet because of other constraints,mainly financial

insecure Indian media again

Woh aur baat hia that we are not buying any fighter plane from them yet because of other constraints,mainly financial
Honestly I do not think that Pakistan should buy any aircraft at all right now, even if america offers us the F16s at super cheap prices; we have an awesome warplane in the form of the Thunder and has an insane amount of potential. We should divert all funds to further develop this beast.

The same goes for the T90, divert those funds into turning the AK2 into even a bigger beast, it's already near indestructible Ma shaa Allah. Make it even more dangerous.

The only thing I would kinda sorta consider would be the S400s...but then again, I don't care who says what, the harsh truth and glaring fact is that the very first time the S400s saw action was in Syria and bluntly put, it has failed to intercept a single tomahawk to this date. So I'm not so sure about the S400 either but maybe worth it. The same holds true for THAAD by the way, it's deployed in south korea AND in japan and yet, the freakin thing couldn't intercept a single north korean missile, even when not one, but two flew over japanese airspace. Things like these make you wonder if these missiles are more hyped up propaganda than actually effective weapons. The only anti ballistic missile system that has been effective is the patriot missile and israeli iron dome but that too, only against sub sonic Iraqi and Yemeni scuds and Palestinian pipe rockets. Haven't been tested against actual cruise missiles and 21st century hypersonic SSMs...

My rant for the day... :argh:

Last edited:
These are the Indian denial stages:

1. It is fake and it didn't happen. Outright denial;
2. It might have happened. It is an ISI conspiracy. Facts start to sink in;
3. It happened, but it is insignificant. Pretend that everything is fine.

Just like Mi35 and RD 93 became insignificant soon other goodies from Russia will also become insignificant too.
India 1 Pak 0 (Read Jeero)

Back
Top Bottom