What's new

Russia blocks RD-93 to Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell the Indian arrogance. Surely the Kiran is much better then K8... I laugh at your comments. Which also concludes that most topics here are Indian propaganda or Indian centric. Shame for the forum.

I smell the Indian arrogance. Surely the Kiran is much better then K8... I laugh at your comments. Which also concludes that most topics here are Indian propaganda or Indian centric. Shame for the forum.
Where did we compare an old plane like the kiran to the k-8, wasnt it the IJT that i mentioned....regarding the number articles in forum

Know your enemy, Start reading articles and post them.and get some knowledge

Adu

Perhaps this heated conversation should end here,......my words

munir why are you spoiling a good topic with arrogance that is of no use in the geopolitical world there is no such thing as right or wrong its all about getting the job done had we built an air craft engine factory in the 60,s when are genarels are known to have said why should we build an atomic bomb when we can simply buy one of the shelve,s it is learnt that ayub khan said this to a response to the matter of building an atomic weapon couldnt he afford to get an aircraft engine w/tot say way then even a world war two third class one could have been a good to start with say by now one can only imagine where we would have reached and what effect those sanction of the 90's would have not much defenitely not so much as to brute about it even in 2007! Allah has said this he doesn't change the destiny of a nation till the people doesnt take the first step to change it had we been serius about our defence india/U.S/russia/u.k couldnt have done anything but were we serius????? what kind of a military ruler would say that he rather buy an atomic weapon then to build one???? the truth is we are responcible for where we stand today good/bad/ugly it is our fault plain and simple & we can only improve our self,s and our country only when we recognise our weak point,s and correct them rather then complain complainer,s are loser,s and in todays geopolitical scene there is no place for big talker,s and complainers they are seen as laibilities and no one wants them there is nothing emotional about it.
thanks

Point Taken from both members lets get back to the topic PLEASE.

munir why are you spoiling a good topic with arrogance that is of no use in the geopolitical world there is no such thing as right or wrong its all about getting the job done had we built an air craft engine factory in the 60,s when are genarels are known to have said why should we build an atomic bomb when we can simply buy one of the shelve,s it is learnt that ayub khan said this to a response to the matter of building an atomic weapon couldnt he afford to get an aircraft engine w/tot say way then even a world war two third class one could have been a good to start with say by now one can only imagine where we would have reached and what effect those sanction of the 90's would have not much defenitely not so much as to brute about it even in 2007! Allah has said this he doesn't change the destiny of a nation till the people doesnt take the first step to change it had we been serius about our defence india/U.S/russia/u.k couldnt have done anything but were we serius????? what kind of a military ruler would say that he rather buy an atomic weapon then to build one???? the truth is we are responcible for where we stand today good/bad/ugly it is our fault plain and simple & we can only improve our self,s and our country only when we recognise our weak point,s and correct them rather then complain complainer,s are loser,s and in todays geopolitical scene there is no place for big talker,s and complainers they are seen as laibilities and no one wants them there is nothing emotional about it.
thanks

Why don't you read some of the topics and look how much onesided views are written? Yet is is me with that spoils it with arrogance? To be frankly, I do not see any reason why to post on this forum any longer. Please enjoy yourself with adoring the Indian posters. Even if they post garbage then it is wrong to counter it. Maybe the problem is not the fact that Indians are posting the wrong ideas but others that love to hear them.

Why don't you read some of the topics and look how much onesided views are written? Yet is is me with that spoils it with arrogance? To be frankly, I do not see any reason why to post on this forum any longer. Please enjoy yourself with adoring the Indian posters. Even if they post garbage then it is wrong to counter it. Maybe the problem is not the fact that Indians are posting the wrong ideas but others that love to hear them.

Or maybe what genmirajborgza786 said is true:
"we can only improve our self,s and our country only when we recognise our weak point,s and correct them rather then complain. complainer,s are loser,s"

Or maybe what genmirajborgza786 said is true:
"we can only improve our self,s and our country only when we recognise our weak point,s and correct them rather then complain. complainer,s are loser,s"

:tup: Well said both genmirajborgza786 and malay. As Sun Tzu said......know yourself and your enemy and you will be undefeated in a thousand battles.

:tup: Well said both genmirajborgza786 and malay. As Sun Tzu said......know yourself and your enemy and you will be undefeated in a thousand battles.
Pakistan Defence does not consider our Indian members as the enemy. They have an equal status here as much as anyone else, just like a Pakistani.

I think Munir did rough up a few feathers, but he was careful enough to not get into a bickering personal fight. If he is critical of Indians then that's his own doing and has a right to. But please the topic is about the block of engine sales to Pakistan by Russia, not about giving anyone lectures on morality and ethics. Use PMs if someone wants to pass on pearls of wisdom to Munir.

Being nice to each other is always better, but it can't be enforced. If there's truly an objectionable post, report it.

Pakistan Defence does not consider our Indian members as the enemy. They have an equal status here as much as anyone else, just like a Pakistani.

I think Munir did rough up a few feathers, but he was careful enough to not get into a bickering personal fight. If he is critical of Indians then that's his own doing and has a right to. But please the topic is about the block of engine sales to Pakistan by Russia, not about giving anyone lectures on morality and ethics. Use PMs if someone wants to pass on pearls of wisdom to Munir.

Being nice to each other is always better, but it can't be enforced. If there's truly an objectionable post, report it.

HEAR! HEAR! Enough of the bar brawl already! I'm getting a little too old for that... So anyhoooo...... which engine do you guys think PAF will wind up with?

Initially? RD-93 :). I still don't believe it till the fat lady sings. Most of the articles sound like pulling one blabber mouth generals words (at an unrelated press conference) intermixed with wishful thinking of mostly the Indian press and going along with it.

Either Pak, Russia or China acknowledge this report or we wait till March 23rd and see if the plane will or will not fly in Pakistan.

I was merely quoting Sun Tzu and the point about knowing yourself was the relevant part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom