What's new

Rupee crashes to life-time low of 69.12 against US Dollar

Like I said the situation for INR is very grim. India has pay its debt the timeline on that debt is coming down and rupee is falling. If India govt decides to give support to India's currency than it start depleting the foreign reserves very fast and on a large scale. If those foreign reserves deplete than there is a debt crises in India which could lead into a recession. INR is going to crash the best option for Indians is start stocking dollar so that they are at least saved from inflation.

Do you know whats % is total USD payout to Iran when compared to total USD out flow from India?
Unlike Pakistan, india doesnt have to borrow to pay debts, so dont worry about that, budget allocations have already been done for same. To deplete the foreign reserves at very fast and on a large scale like you suggested, we will have to launch an all out war on pakistan. Still it will not go down as fast as to create debt crises which could lead to recessions.

India buys a lot of oil from Russia to where have INR Rouble exchange system too, with Indian companies taking over oil wells in Russia, this is going to be big alternate channel too.

Do you know whats % is total USD payout to Iran when compared to total USD out flow from India?
Unlike Pakistan, india doesnt have to borrow to pay debts, so dont worry about that, budget allocations have already been done for same. To deplete the foreign reserves at very fast and on a large scale like you suggested, we will have to launch an all out war on pakistan. Still it will not go down as fast as to create debt crises which could lead to recessions.

India buys a lot of oil from Russia to where have INR Rouble exchange system too, with Indian companies taking over oil wells in Russia, this is going to be big alternate channel too.

I have no worry it is your country and your problem my friend I am just sharing my opinion on an open forum and I am doing it with facts and theory not throwing stone in a muddy water like Indian media. It is going to hit you no matter how much modi govt hides it the decline will show it's self.

Sir Economist what’s your insight about Pakistani Rupee and Pakistani foreign reserves?????
I have no worry it is your country and your problem my friend I am just sharing my opinion on an open forum and I am doing it with facts and theory not throwing stone in a muddy water like Indian media. It is going to hit you no matter how much modi govt hides it the decline will show it's self.

Its just that your opinions are way too streched...and the facts are factually not correct.
Unless there is a war or India decides to buy out Pakistan, which it can with its reserves, I dont see recession hitting due to debts.

Reason for recessions could be slow down in global economy and India not able to grow its export market as fast as it would like too. Or due to slow down in consumption or productions in Indian economy and not due to it sanctions on Iran or some XYZ country.

Oh by the way india imports around $10bn worth of goods form Iran and exports over $7bn worth of goods to Iran. so $3-$4bn difference would make the current reserves last for 100yrs.

Sir Economist what’s your insight about Pakistani Rupee and Pakistani foreign reserves?????
There are many Pakistani threads on the issue courtesy of @SunilM please raise such questions there. I am not a troll who will trash Indian economic thread.

Regarding being economist I am just a poor farmer nothing more.

Its just that your opinions are way too streched...and the facts are factually not correct.
Unless there is a war or India decides to buy out Pakistan, which it can with its reserves, I dont see recession hitting due to debts.

Reason for recessions could be slow down in global economy and India not able to grow its export market as fast as it would like too. Or due to slow down in consumption or productions in Indian economy and not due to it sanctions on Iran or some XYZ country.

Look my friend this debate started a week ago today reuters was the first to report story and slowly it will become more and more public.

Why not sir , you can compare Indian rupee and economy and foreign reserve with Pakistan to tell us how to manage them like Pakistan did and India failed

There are many Pakistani threads on the issue courtesy of @SunilM please raise such questions there. I am not a troll who will trash Indian economic thread.

Regarding being economist I am just a poor farmer nothing more.

Putting more money on Nifty 50, and sipping on some quality Darjeeling tea while listening to Frank Sinatra.

Why so much hate man? Why are you people trying to distract from the issues of Indian economy by going off-topic. I am just a messenger killing the messenger never solves the problem. None of you Indians is discussing the issue of artificial support Modi sarkar is giving to INR and depleting foreign reserves.

I am laughing so hard reading this post, I have stomach pains, people from both sides of the border, who have zero clue about the topic they are discussing. This is bloody priceless!! Please all continue.

We want to learn from your country’s economy, value of your rupee and your foreign reserves, how can you guys managed to perform so greatly while we failed miserably.......
Why so much hate man? Why are you people trying to distract from the issues of Indian economy by going off-topic. I am just a messenger killing the messenger never solves the problem. None of you Indians is discussing the issue of artificial support Modi sarkar is giving to INR and depleting foreign reserves.

Please don’t ruin the fun .....
I am laughing so hard reading this post, I have stomach pains, people from both sides of the border, who have zero clue about the topic they are discussing. This is bloody priceless!! Please all continue.

None of you Indians is discussing the issue of artificial support Modi sarkar is giving to INR and depleting foreign reserves.

Last I checked foreign reserve has increased and FDI(read investment and not loan) too was on rise yoy basis, from where you got your information?

You are right India Is doomed, now please share , how you guys managed so well ........

India just lost $19 billion in foreign reserves in 3 months oh bad man Modi is depleting reserves just to save his political image. This will hurt really bad to Indian economy. He should let the rupee devalue let the world see the true state of Indian economy and resign instead of doing more damage to the country. Situation is getting worse day by day.

We know that that’s why asking what Pakistan did as they are performing so well .... I know how much pain modi is causing in our western neighbourhood..... even if we lost 19 billion dollars we still have 380 billion and just GST collection for a month touches 17-18 billion dollars...
India just lost $19 billion in foreign reserves in 3 months oh bad man Modi is depleting reserves just to save his political image. This will hurt really bad to Indian economy. He should let the rupee devalue let the world see the true state of Indian economy and resign instead of doing more damage to the country. Situation is getting worse day by day.

Back
Top Bottom