What's new

Rupee crashes to life-time low of 69.12 against US Dollar

If USA exempts Iran from the sanctions and stops trade war this will not happen but if USA continuous on its path first wave will hit on August 6th. Because of this irani currency is crashing already and India will follow. India will shift oil purchase on August 6th and the credit limit of Iran will go away which means direct payment for oil and economy will start to feel the burden. Indian shift will increase the oil prices and Indian economy will start facing inflation. This will continue to rise dollar price and this will make investors to ditch stock exchange and start collecting dollars. This will further increase the price and worsen the situation. So it is best for Indians to buy dollars now and export all they could cheaply at this very moment. Yes this would hurt economy but will save individual skins.

What if it doesn’t happen?

The volume of indian economy is large enough to absorb this but it will be costly for India and any mismanagement could lead to recession.

Indians should start buying dollar to make profit the INR is going to devalue starting from August 6th. It will be good to make some profit.

Lol a guy from a country who’s currency is trading at 130 for 1 USD laughing at a country trading at 70!! You know what they say about people living in glass houses...

Lol a guy from a country who’s currency is trading at 130 for 1 USD laughing at a country trading at 70!! You know what they say about people living in glass houses...

Array hazoor dollar is falling in Pakistan lol it is trading at 117 now check it plz.
In India it is going up. This show Pakistan's economy is growing and Indian is suffering.

One should stop caring about neighbors when ones own country is in trouble. 2 billion dollars from china for recovery is not good economy brother @BHarwana Try to understand and admit that India has better economy, be it due to establishment that controls from the top or other reason we have to do something about our recovery of economy. Its a shame we are buying simple PS4 video game now for 6500 rs.

One should stop caring about neighbors when ones own country is in trouble. 2 billion dollars from china for recovery is not good economy brother @BHarwana Try to understand and admit that India has better economy, be it due to establishment that controls from the top or other reason we have to do something about our recovery of economy. Its a shame we are buying simple PS4 video game now for 6500 rs.

PS4 has jail break now go do that.

This is Indian section of economy and it is our neighbour the bubble of indian economy is about to Burt and it will effect us we have to discuss it and do it every day. Naya Pakistan.

Mumbai, Jul 20 (ANI): The Indian Rupee (INR) on Thursday plunged at a historic all-time low of Rs 69.12 against the US dollar. The Indian Rupee had opened lower by eight paise at 68.70 per dollar on July 18. The reason behind such a fall was a fresh 52-week surge in US dollar after the Federal chief's testimony in front of the US Senate assured hikes in interest rates. The Indian Rupee’s (INR) previous all-time low against the US dollar was at 68.10 per dollar on June 28, after it closed at 68.61 on June 27. While maintaining a 19-month low, the Rupee had further depreciated owing to the increase in the international crude oil prices and trade war concern between the United States and China.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/videos/rupee-crashes-to-life-time-low-of-6912-against-us-dollar.html
Can you please change the title of your thread please, man you just gave me a heart attack, I just made a huge transaction (wire transfer) to Pakistan and saw your rate of 69 and was about to scream :(, please change Rupee in the title to Indian Rupee, pleeeeease

Can you please change the title of your thread please, man you just gave me a heart attack, I just made a huge transaction (wire transfer) to Pakistan and saw your rate of 69 and was about to scream :(, please change Rupee in the title to Indian Rupee, pleeeeease
Cannot change title had to be original and mods can change it. If you say I will report to mod. Sorry bro.

Cannot change title had to be original and mods can change it. If you say I will report to mod. Sorry bro.
That's ok man, I am fine now, not sure how many businessmen in India would be crying due to economy crisis. Not a problem for Indian internet/keyboard worriers though, so they gonna keep playing their games of distraction.

That's ok man, I am fine now, not sure how many businessmen in India would be crying due to economy crisis. Not a problem for Indian internet/keyboard worriers though, so they gonna keep playing their games of distraction.
Yeah we are shivering in fears , time to leave country like you did to USA.

Array hazoor dollar is falling in Pakistan lol it is trading at 117 now check it plz.
In India it is going up. This show Pakistan's economy is growing and Indian is suffering.
Some old thread to show your complex.:)

And you have no idea how currency and forex works, do you?

Kindly refrain ourselves to compare our economy with pakistan ,its degrading.

besides in election year depreciation will not happen,forex will go down but even RBI won't let rupee touch 70 as it hurts investor sentiments, further reducing the inflows.

aby bhai tu nhi check kery ga to rupee uper neechy nhi jata kya .:D please time per check kiya ker public wait ker rahi hoti hai:enjoy:
Bhai-jaan, 10 din pahle wale daam abhi nahi mitle hein Forex mein. Janaab OP ne 20 tareekh ke daam 30 tareek ko post karein hein.

Back
Top Bottom