What's new

Rupee crashes to life-time low of 69.12 against US Dollar

Indians should start buying dollar before August 6th. The INR crash will make profit for you.

Yeah we are shivering in fears , time to leave country like you did to USA.
Aaaaaaa shooo shweeet, I literally screw Indian businesses and work for Pakistani ones, just diverted a deal to Pakistan from going to Indian. You don't even have a clue of the capacities i am working in here kiddo.

Aaaaaaa shooo shweeet, I literally screw Indian businesses and work for Pakistani ones, just diverted a deal to Pakistan from going to Indian. You don't even have a clue of the capacities i am working in here kiddo.
Ugh! I take contracts from local bodies and usually sub-contract them to Indian partners. Most of them dealing in service ticket resolution, application maintenance and due diligence. And no, I don't do it because I love India or anything. Indian partners offer the cheapest deals.

I dobt understand usa is loosing its credibility nd EU Nato yet dollar is selling high

Ugh! I take contracts from local bodies and usually sub-contract them to Indian partners. Most of them dealing in service ticket resolution, application maintenance and due diligence. And no, I don't do it because I love India or anything. Indian partners offer the cheapest deals.
Good for you man, I guess that's the difference between Indians and Pakistanis, or if you had a state that would take care of Muslims/Sikhs then people like you would definitely think differently. These things happen sub contentiously not intentionally, but I don't blame you, Indians living in India and Indian state is at fault here and they should fix it or take the beating of providing cheap labor for people like you but please don't feel bad, if they would have cared for you, you would have automatically cared for them and would have moved quality business rather cheap labor to them.

I bet he is some teenager in his mum basement.when you are adult and running a business you only care about profit and loss and doesn't matter the nationality and religion.

Good for you man, I guess that's the difference between Indians and Pakistanis, or if you had a state that would take care of Muslims/Sikhs then people like you would definitely think differently. These things happen sub contentiously not intentionally, but I don't blame you, Indians living in India and Indian state is at fault here and they should fix it or take the beating of providing cheap labor for people like you but please don't feel bad, if they would have cared for you, you would have automatically cared for them and would have moved quality business rather cheap labor to them.
Well, sir, businesses are not run on patriotism or love for motherland. I have my partners to answer for money they have put in my business.

Honestly, days of being rooted in a country are over. These days you go to the state where your business or job takes you. Your patriotism is first expressed in the taxes you bring to the table.

I highly doubt you are running your own business but you are most possibly working on behalf of someone else.

PS4 has jail break now go do that.

This is Indian section of economy and it is our neighbour the bubble of indian economy is about to Burt and it will effect us we have to discuss it and do it every day. Naya Pakistan.
you are telling me to pirate stuff and expect us to bring development to country ?

Dear India your rupee will hit the lowest ever on August 6th buy dollars and hold for high returns.

you are telling me to pirate stuff and expect us to bring development to country ?

Sorry
My bad stop playing the ps4 and go and study.

Dear India your rupee will hit the lowest ever on August 6th buy dollars and hold for high returns.

Sorry
I think I am qualified enough and faculty member

Sorry

So what should be cheap is expensive hence one should not have access to basic things? stop buying is your solution great you are. You need to see what I am saying not get personal maybe that is reason we are far behind ?

Dear stay ready for August 6 INR crash. Sell your rupee buy dollar and make profit. Sell stocks and buy dollars.

Dear stay ready for August 6 INR crash. Sell your rupee buy dollar and make profit. Sell stocks and buy dollars.
Lol you think your posting on PDF will make Indian do things and you will get good bucks from stock market. :D
Carry on with your profit scheme :D

PS4 has jail break now go do that.

This is Indian section of economy and it is our neighbour the bubble of indian economy is about to Burt and it will effect us we have to discuss it and do it every day. Naya Pakistan.
sir ye jailbreak ke tips please lol

Back
Top Bottom