What's new

Rupee crashes to life-time low of 69.12 against US Dollar

Very True! I am sending my boy to US to do his BS. Few of my cousins are sending their kids for their higher studies in US.

Give the lad my best!...hope he understand the value of the opportunity.

Here is my prediction if Indian govt is not going to bring in artificial support to INR it will hit 73.50 plus on August 6th.
Dude?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180806-195543.jpg
    Screenshot_20180806-195543.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 44
Due the do you know the word shameless ... he will not even dare to respond to you :D :D @BHarwana
Why will i not respond read the whole thread. Indian govt just wasted $20 billion to keep rupee above 70 lol the damage is happening to Indian economy. Indian has to pay $222 billion in March 2019 and keeping rupee above is costing India $550 million per day so tell me how long can India do this plus sanctions on Iran have kicked in already. Oil payments will turn into cash now.

Its still below 70 , while PKR is at 123 :D :D , its like beggar is commenting on other to have less salary ..
Why will i not respond read the whole thread. Indian govt just wasted $20 billion to keep rupee above 70 lol the damage is happening to Indian economy. Indian has to pay $222 billion in March 2019 and keeping rupee above is costing India $550 million per day so tell me how long can India do this plus sanctions on Iran have kicked in already. Oil payments will turn into cash now.

Back
Top Bottom