What's new

Rule of Law : Sri Lanka ranks first among South Asian nations

Exactly!!! This is what I've been trying to mention all this time. Thanks for mentioning it. Language sounds louder than the fire alarm bell at our home.

Okay i am out of this thread. I don't want to get into your sh** slinging match with @NW21Tamil .:lol:

Don't worry mate, I'm not offended at all. :)
The older generation just lack the ability to act normally on public transport. :(

Our Pakistani older generation is the same. Talking loudly on the phone and staring constantly at white people.:lol:

Exactly!!! This is what I've been trying to mention all this time. Thanks for mentioning it. Language sounds louder than the fire alarm bell at our home.

Tamil is one of the longest surviving classical languages in the world.[19][20] It has been described as "the only language of contemporary India which is recognizably continuous with a classical past."[21] and having "one of the richest literatures in the world".[
Tamil language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tamil is one of the worlds oldest lanuages. While you people were communicating in sign language and with funny sounds , Tamils had already created a language with defined grammar and syntax. You people invented a language hundreds of years after the advent of the Tamil language.

And you're proud that fellow Tamils spreading jungle law here by attacking other people for belonging to another race? Listen, I don't have any problem with Tamil people but it gets annoying when we are trying our best to be friendly and you people are spewing your racist hatred at us 24/7.

And you're proud that fellow Tamils spreading jungle law here by attacking other people for belonging to another race? Listen, I don't have any problem with Tamil people but it gets annoying when we are trying our best to be friendly and you people are spewing your racist hatred at us 24/7.
There not doing that. You clearly do hate Tamils, just look at your comments.

Who started this thread?

Tamil heroes attack weak Sinhalese chauvinist in London.

Will you be happy if someone continue to harass your people abroad whenever they can due to racist hatred? Those shop owners had nothing whatsoever to do with any conflict. They were ordinary people who want to live an ordinary life.
That's one incident, Sinhalese clearly haven't killed enough Tamils so they have moved to insulting them and spreading propaganda against them.

That's one incident, Sinhalese clearly haven't killed enough Tamils so they have moved to insulting them and spreading propaganda against them.
That's not the point. The point is you proudly posted here. And you said this:

Wembley is Tamil and Indian playground, we kicked the somalians out and now we run it.

This is a clear indication of your tribal mentality.

I was speaking a fact Rajapaksa's slave.
:woot:
Ok! Continue to be a pain in the *** for the Brits. Not my business anyway. Well, good lesson for the Sinhalese idiots as well for owning shops in that uncivilized land called Wembly. Not only that, the stop must've been in that dirtiest corner where no civilized person can pass by.

:woot:
Ok! Continue to be a pain in the *** for the Brits. Not my business anyway. Well, good lesson for the Sinhalese idiots as well for owning shops in that uncivilized land called Wembly. Not only that, the stop must've been in that dirtiest corner where no civilized person can pass by.
Everyone in my family works? Wembley is a average area, not poor but not rich. More propaganda from your part.

Lol I first read it as "Rule of Law: Sri Lanka ranks first among African nations", my bad.

The Cow Belt/ BIMARU drags India down of course.

Back
Top Bottom