What's new

Rule of Law : Sri Lanka ranks first among South Asian nations

These LTTE maniacs and some of our own scum politicians are the reason why we have a relatively low GDP per capita yet it is the highest in South Asia. If these retards didn't exist we would be closer to being a developed coumtry today. It would be much better if Rajapaksha and his fellow thugs level down the dictatorship attitude.

Last edited:
These LTTE maniacs and some of our own scum politicians are the reason why we have a relatively low GDP per capita yet it is the highest in South Asia. If these retards didn't exist we would be closer to being a developed coumtry today. It would be much better if Rajapaksha and his fellow thugs level down the dictatorship attitude.

Congratulations on being the ruliest of the unruliest bunch.

The failing students in the region can take some notes :agree:

Congratulations on being the ruliest of the unruliest bunch.

The failing students in the region can take some notes :agree:

Yes even I was surprised with this thuggish government of Rajapaksha we made it to the top of South Asia. Well again I have no idea how other South Asian countries operate.

Yes even I was surprised with this thuggish government of Rajapaksha we made it to the top of South Asia. Well again I have no idea how other South Asian countries operations.

Don't worry, we will soon get another Rajapaksha in the form of Modi in India. :D

Trust me, in large parts of India, law enforcement is non-existent.

Don't worry, we will soon get another Rajapaksha in the form of Modi in India. :D

Trust me, in large parts of India, law enforcement is non-existent.
Rule of law exists among general population in Sri Lanka but it's jungle law for politicians. We have some extraordinary stories like government official tying himself to a tree, Army caption beating himself, politician kidnapping herself etc. :rofl:

Yes even I was surprised with this thuggish government of Rajapaksha we made it to the top of South Asia. Well again I have no idea how other South Asian countries operate.

The correct answer is BIMARU states.

@Oscar @WebMaster
He's making racist remarks.
From Sri Lankans in UK Tamils are the majority. If you are a Tamil, all you have to do is say some made up lies and you get the citizenship with benefits in UK. If you see someone who doesn't smile, black as charcoal and talk in cell phone as loud as a fire alarm bell, you know he/she is Tamil.

The sheer ugliness and stink of a sinhala is an irritant to the world. Go back to growing coconuts and bananas, primitive creature.

Oh that wasn't meant for you OK. gutter mouths shoud be silenced with another gutter mouth.

You don't know me, how do you know I am not integrated?

The reason is that your unwillingness to cooperate with other ethnicities.

Sinhalese are a disgusting hybrid race while Tamils are pure. Sinhalese are disgusting and there language sounds like a cat giving birth to elephant.

Yeah then all of us should be disgusted hybrids except for the certain African tribes because that they are the original pure link to the first humans.

From Sri Lankans in UK Tamils are the majority. If you are a Tamil, all you have to do is say some made up lies and you get the citizenship with benefits in UK. If you see someone who doesn't smile, black as charcoal and talk in cell phone as loud as a fire alarm bell, you know he/she is Tamil.

This still isn't half as racist as the stuff my friend's uncle says back in Kerala :o:

I just wonder some thing if someone says he/she is "white as snow" is consider as a racist term? :D

This still isn't half as racist as the stuff my friend's uncle says back in Kerala :o:
I replied that way because that other LTTE fan boy was bragging about Tamil thugs beating peoole for a reason none other than being a Sinhalese and he also bragged about how Tamils "run" places in London. He was even born in Britain. I aoologize if you are offended.

I replied that way because that other LTTE fan boy was bragging about Tamil thugs beating peoole for a reason none other than being a Sinhalese and he also bragged about how Tamils "run" places in London. He was even born in Britain. I aoologize if you are offended.
Ooh look at the poor Sinhalese victim, his people have never killed anyone innocent. It's not like you people committed genocide or anything!

What bullshit is happening in this thrread????

Back
Top Bottom