What's new

Rule of Law : Sri Lanka ranks first among South Asian nations

15TH_GANGA_1178119f.jpg

yamuna%202_0.jpg

848b13b6-fc22-448e-aaf0-7d45b1f21452HiRes.JPG

dead-body-ganges-varanasi-india-600x400.jpg

Disgusting barbarians makes me vomit.
If you want I will post victims of Tamil genocide and then we will see who is the barbarian,

British Tamil?
Spot on pal.

So does every other South Asian ethnic group. We're good at benefit fraud lol.
I said Tamils exploit it relatively higher than others and you don't see Sinhalese thugs running around beating other people. Sinhalese for the most part are genuinely interested in education and betterment of their own lives rather than spewing hatred at others and spreading jungle law. You don't hear news of Sinhalese beating Tamil shop owners, kidnapping, robbing etc.This Tamil cab driver once I had to go with was openly being racist towards me and saying some disturbing stuff.

Ooooooo, that's pretty bad, very very bad.:rofl::rofl:. But if you compare this with a Sinhala females vagina , it's still very clean and hygienic.:lol:
I have so many better replies but don't want to get banned over this. ;)

From Sri Lankans in UK Tamils are the majority. If you are a Tamil, all you have to do is say some made up lies and you get the citizenship with benefits in UK. If you see someone who doesn't smile, black as charcoal and talk in cell phone as loud as a fire alarm bell, you know he/she is Tamil.

I never hear Tamils speak English. :cool:

Tamils are nothing but a trouble to their host nation. Always comes up with something to irritates the state.

The sheer ugliness and stink of a sinhala is an irritant to the world. Go back to growing coconuts and bananas, primitive creature.

Exactly mate. isn't this what you call lack of integration? They stick to their own community, make strongholds for themselves in foreign land and make those places hell to the natives. In the end natives are alienated in Tamil areas.

Exactly mate. isn't this what you call lack of integration?

I don't hate Tamils or anything. They seem like a wonderful bunch. But it gets annoying when you get on the bus and all you hear for all of your journey is loud and strange language that gives you headache.

I'm speaking English.

Exactly mate. isn't this what you call lack of integration? They stick to their own community, make strongholds for themselves in foreign land and make those places hell to the natives. In the end natives are alienated in Tamil areas.
Stop your bullshit propaganda, just because Sinhalese are a bunch of fucking nerds who get bullied all the time by white people. Tamil Indians are among the most well educated and affluent communities.

I don't hate Tamils or anything. They seem like a wonderful bunch. But it gets annoying when you get on the bus and all you hear for all of your journey is loud and strange language that gives you headache.
Exactly!!! This is what I've been trying to mention all this time. Thanks for mentioning it. Language sounds louder than the fire alarm bell at our home.

Sorry man. I didn't mean to offend you or any Tamils out there. Its just what i have noticed in London. Maybe the younger generation is more integrated.
Don't worry mate, I'm not offended at all. :)
The older generation just lack the ability to act normally on public transport. :(

Back
Top Bottom