What's new

Rule of Law : Sri Lanka ranks first among South Asian nations

Typical Rajapaksa propaganda, Tamils in UK are a hard working self employed people with low benefits claiming rate. Some members of our community are involved in gang violence but only a minority.
Yeah right, so the people I've seen in state owned apartments must be aliens and they were speaking alien language.

Yeah right, so the people I've seen in state owned apartments must be aliens and they were speaking alien language.
A refugee community made up of asylum seekers will not immediately see a great rise in wealth but the progress made in such a sort space of time as compared to other refugee communities like Africans and Iraqis is immeasurable. And your own unverified experiences hold no ground on the internet.

Learn to integrate into the society.
A Sinhalese nerd will tell me that.

A refugee community made up of asylum seekers will not immediately see a great rise in wealth but the progress made in such a sort space of time as compared to other refugee communities like Africans and Iraqis is immeasurable. And your own unverified experiences hold no ground on the internet.

A Sinhalese nerd will tell me that.
Sinhalese diaspora especially in USA is composed of highly educated people not some incompetent thugs who want spread their jungle law. The only difference is they don't stick to their cultural identity and quickly adopt to the culture of the country they live in unlike Tamils who hang a picture of a mass murderer called Prabakaran at home even after staying in this country for 2-3 generations..

From Sri Lankans in UK Tamils are the majority. If you are a Tamil, all you have to do is say some made up lies and you get the citizenship with benefits in UK. If you see someone who doesn't smile, black as charcoal and talk in cell phone as loud as a fire alarm bell, you know he/she is Tamil.

:lol: Oh yes, all Sinhalas are just perfect caucasian blonds right? Blue eyes,white skin , blond hair etc. Of course they are, how stupid of me. I always used to think Sinhalas are a shade above Central Africans , but I guess I was wrong. And of course, Sinhalas are perfect soft spoken western gentlemen. I once saw a Srilankan blond guy walking past me speaking in perfect western accent. I almost mistook him for a British elite from the victorian times. Here is another example of an average caucasian Sinhala. Look what a perfect English gentleman he is. Sinhalas are a perfect race; smart , handsome and soft spoken. While stupid ugly tamils in India are launching heavy lift rockets, creating cryogenic engines, thorium based reactors , Beautiful Sinhala Blonds are growing bananas and coconuts. They stopped creating rockets in the 16th century because they found them to be too primitive :rofl:

images

Sinhalese diaspora especially in USA is composed of highly educated people not some incompetent thugs who want spread their jungle law. The only difference is they don't stick to their cultural identity and quickly adopt to the culture of the country they live in unlike Tamils who hang a picture of a mass murderer called Prabakaran at home even after staying in this country for 2-3 generations..
Indian Tamil diaspora which hasn't had to be refugees are one of the richest group of immigrants around along with other Indians. Tamils are more into the masculine street culture which we dominate.

:lol: Oh yes, all Sinhalas are just perfect caucasian blonds right? Blue eyes,white skin , blond hair etc. Of course they are, how stupid of me. I always used to think Sinhalas are a shade above Central Africans , but I guess I was wrong. And of course, Sinhalas are perfect soft spoken western gentlemen. I once saw a Srilankan blond guy walking past me speaking in perfect western accent. I almost mistook him for a British elite from the victorian times. Here is another example of an average caucasian Sinhala. Look what a perfect English gentleman he is. Sinhalas are a perfect race; smart , handsome and soft spoken. While stupid ugly tamils in India are launching heavy lift rockets, creating cryogenic engines, thorium based reactors , Caucasian Sinhalas are growing bananas and coconuts.

images
Any outsider who is familiar with Sinhalese and Tamils know the difference. I've got to know some nice character certificate of Tamils from some of the white people themselves :lol: Tamil language is literally disgusting.

Learn to take a good advice from any one. This is one fundamental mistake of Tamil community.
You don't know me, how do you know I am not integrated?

Any outsider who is familiar with Sinhalese and Tamils know the difference. I've got to know some nice character certificate of Tamils from some of the white people themselves :lol: Tamil language is literally disgusting.
Sinhalese are a disgusting hybrid race while Tamils are pure. Sinhalese are disgusting and there language sounds like a cat giving birth to elephant.

You don't know me, how do you know I am not integrated?

Sinhalese are a disgusting hybrid race while Tamils are pure. Sinhalese are disgusting and there language sounds like a cat giving birth to elephant.
Do you have any idea of what you're talking about? :rofl:

The farts that i make after eating 10 pieces of KFC chicken sound better than an ugly Sinhala speaking his shit language. And just so you know, I'm not even Tamil.

The farts that i make after eating 10 pieces of KFC chicken sound better than an ugly Sinhala speaking his shit language. And just so you know, I'm not even Tamil.
Yeah and I am not Sinhalese :rofl:

Some civilized comments coming from pure race Tamil.

Yes you dirty Sinhalese hybrid, if you where seriously in a Tamil area in UK a feminine hybrid Singalese would be cut in half.

Back
Top Bottom