What's new

Rule of Law : Sri Lanka ranks first among South Asian nations

Too bad, that means you are not a soft spoken white blond.
Go back to building some toilets. Can't have a bath in northern coast thanks to your people polluting the sea by shitting in beach.

From Sri Lankans in UK Tamils are the majority. If you are a Tamil, all you have to do is say some made up lies and you get the citizenship with benefits in UK. If you see someone who doesn't smile, black as charcoal and talk in cell phone as loud as a fire alarm bell, you know he/she is Tamil.

I always thought the Tamils were majority in Sri Lanka but only because around East Ham (London) there is a lot of them. They always seem to own Premier shops lol.

I am North Indian. i wouldn't go anywhere near South India because the stink from Srilankans blows northwards and makes me vomit.
Dirty hybrid Sinhalese need there land of Sri Lanka to be purified by Tamil Eelam.

I am North Indian. i wouldn't go anywhere near South India because the stink from Srilankans blows northwards and makes me vomit.
LOL! you think northern India is any better? Lack of hygiene is a national issue for whole India. Wait, there were some beautiful pictures taken by Chinese tourists in Northern India. People bathing next to decaying dead bodies. Very nice.

Dirty hybrid Sinhalese need there land of Sri Lanka to be purified by Tamil Eelam.

True , Narendra Modi won't take any shit from their tiny little country. I'm just waiting for him to come to power and these puny srillankans to make a small tiny mistake. That will gie us enough reason to show them their place once and for all.

LOL! you think northern India is any better? Lack of hygiene is a national issue for whole India. Wait, there were some beautiful pictures taken by Chinese tourists in Northern India. People bathing next to decaying dead bodies. Very nice.
Religious insults, these Sinhalese hybrids with there Rajapaksa brain washing will stoop to any level.

Decayed bodies smell like perfumes compared to a Sinhala female. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I always thought the Tamils were majority in Sri Lanka but only because around East Ham (London) there is a lot of them. They always seem to own Premier shops lol.
Many people make the same mistake. Tamils are majority because they exploit the system here and enjoy all the benefits/

Many people make the same mistake. Tamils are majority because they exploit the system here and enjoy all the benefits/

So does every other South Asian ethnic group. We're good at benefit fraud lol.

Decayed bodies smell like perfumes compared to a Sinhala female. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
15TH_GANGA_1178119f.jpg

yamuna%202_0.jpg

848b13b6-fc22-448e-aaf0-7d45b1f21452HiRes.JPG

dead-body-ganges-varanasi-india-600x400.jpg

Disgusting barbarians makes me vomit.

Back
Top Bottom