What's new

RSAF gets its first F-15SA

The number that @Arabian Legend quotes makes RSAF an extremely potent and modern air force.

That fake caliph better not send its pigs to Saudi Arabia or else be prepared to go to hell

Good information bhai they are fast than our poor F-16s upgrade program that have taken a decade:D...

You have a nuclear capable platform isn't that enough:woot: give us some JFs loaded and take the whole RSAF fleet. :p:

The number that @Arabian Legend quotes makes RSAF an extremely potent and modern air force.

That fake caliph better not send its pigs to Saudi Arabia or else be prepared to go to hell
ISIS and its lice infested caliph beware now. You and your pigs will be hunted down if they ever come close to Saudi border :sniper::sniper:

The Tornado is the best when it comes to dealing with these kind of situations. Fast and deadly.

ISIS and its lice infested caliph beware now. You and your pigs will be hunted down if they ever come close to Saudi border :sniper::sniper:

i would prefer to kill them in their own territories .. why should KSA wait for them to come even close to their borders ?? these Aircrafts can be used to deliver some jihadi in heaven

i would prefer to kill them in their own territories .. why should KSA wait for them to come even close to their borders ?? these Aircrafts can be used to deliver some jihadi in heaven

Nah, KSA should not do the dirty job of hostile puppet regimes (current Iraqi regime) despite them being amazingly incompetent. Only if such groups threaten KSA territory directly or if the threats are immediate. In fact it seems that nobody is going to help them unless it becomes their problem too.

Why should KSA's resources and fighter pilots risk their lives in foreign countries that moreover currently are hostile to it or at least not allies?

Would they do the opposite? The answer is no.

Anyway this will not happen, bro.

Lo and behold this beauty.

10525765_728627417203699_6402625104869856378_n.jpg
Please What is the RCS of this aircraft since its means alot on PDf:D:D:D

Nah, KSA should not do the dirty job of hostile puppet regimes (current Iraqi regime) despite them being amazingly incompetent. Only if such groups threaten KSA territory directly or if the threats are immediate. In fact it seems that nobody is going to help them unless it becomes their problem too.

Why should KSA's resources and fighter pilots risk their lives in foreign countries that moreover currently are hostile to it or at least not allies?

Would they do the opposite? The answer is no.

Anyway this will not happen, bro.

bro i know that intervene in iraq situation forcefully is not what KSA wants ... but at least they have to protect their interest in Iraq no ??
plus there are peoples who are expecting KSA to come up ...
whats going on in KSA for now ?

bro i know that intervene in iraq situation forcefully is not what KSA wants ... but at least they have to protect their interest in Iraq no ??
plus there are peoples who are expecting KSA to come up ...
whats going on in KSA for now ?

I struggle to see any major interests for KSA in Iraq to be honest with you.

Let them expect Santa Claus to arrive to them with a winning lottery ticket this very night. KSA should not care about that and continue doing its business silently.

Nothing really. All is peaceful as usual. Hopefully it will remain so but obviously the events in both Syria and Iraq are being followed closely. Yemen too. The whole neighborhood bordering KSA is largely unstable outside of the GCC (Bahrain excluded).

ALL F-15 are being upgraded to latest levels
Not the F15C, only the F15S, 70 of them.

US AESA from any company are still far ahead technologically from European, Russian and Chinese counterparts.

The point was, they could have picked a better American Radar, where did the European, Russian and Chinese come from?

Last edited:
I guess the houthis will be p!ssing their pants more severely after this news lol

Back
Top Bottom