What's new

Rs 80,000 crore worth defence projects cleared, 6 submarines to be built in India

With Spike NLOS = 25 KM range, Pakistan has nothing close to it = India has a devastating standoff advantage over Pakistan...

india isn't buying Spike NLOS.

I thought its buying Spike anti-tank missiles which are for infantry...

Talking about stand-off advantage, Pakistan's Ra'ad ALCM has 350km range..giving it extreme stand-off advantage over anything iaf has right now..

india isn't buying Spike NLOS.

I thought its buying Spike anti-tank missiles which are for infantry...

Talking about stand-off advantage, Pakistan's Ra'ad ALCM has 350km range..giving it extreme stand-off advantage over anything iaf has right now..

The integration of the navigation systems from Kh-555 will turn BrahMos, a supersonic cruise missile, into a "super-rocket" with almost a sub-strategic capability above its normal tactical range, capable of hitting targets over 180-300 miles (300-500 km), from sea, land and air launchers, and capable of being armed with a nuclear warhead, the source said.

Can't help it now, can we? The previous regime didn't negotiate with France well because htey were too busy shifting their black money out of India.

Which means the French had considerable time to jack up the prices.

Unless NaMo takes the German offer of EFT as a cushion to haggle, I don't see Dassault really budging. They really have some guts to haggle on the ToT terms which were the first criteria in being selected. Not even sold a single aircraft abroad and then still arguing. Woah!
or maybe german have agreed to MODs offer on MMRCA + have also agreed to make there latest non neuklear stealth sub (with 49% FDI) in india

or maybe german have agreed to MODs offer on MMRCA + have also agreed to make there latest non neuklear stealth sub (with 49% FDI) in india

If they have made such concessions, then there will be little reasoning left to negotiate hard with Rafale. Dassault has been our long time supplier, I honestly didn't expect this from them, considering that we could be their launch customers.

If they have made such concessions, then there will be little reasoning left to negotiate hard with Rafale. Dassault has been our long time supplier, I honestly didn't expect this from them, considering that we could be their launch customers.
well now we have two options aguinst rafale

1. german typhoon (with asea+TOT)

2. US F/A18 E/F advanced superhornet with Latest gen AESA (roumours are that US is ready to give source codes & will have no strings attached+ will make them all in USA)

well now we have two options aguinst rafale

1. german typhoon (with asea+TOT)

Most likely to equip IAF now.

2. US F/A18 E/F advanced superhornet with Latest gen AESA (roumours are that US is ready to give source codes & will have no strings attached+ will make them all in USA)

I don't think they'd ever do that. They don't share their details with partner countries for F-35. What makes you think they'll trade it for us?

I don't think they'd ever do that. They don't share their details with partner countries for F-35. What makes you think they'll trade it for us?
well F35 is a totalli a diffrent platformand USA has plans to have its latest stealth drones on all its supercarriers by 2020 and will be complimented by small number of F35s & F/A-18EF as backup

now us wants cash too and who knows that after the super hornet deal india just might think of a couple of squads of F35s for its proposed neuklear supercarrier

and if things are to be belaved US is also offering india some very leathel air to ground, air to air and surface & anty radar & stealth anty ship cruise missiles with this pakage

in the ned US wants to contain China while japan has the latest tech its the indian side which is weak on tech departemnt and to build the pressure on china USA just might do it + there are ropumours modi showing interests in surplus USA wepons in afghansitan aswell

I am not understanding one thing
50,000 + 3200 + 2017 + 1850 + 1800 + 1436 + 740 + 662 = 61,705.
80,000 kaise hua?
What was ordered for the remaining 18,295 crores

calculator....may be???
so that next time they can get their figures right before boasting.

I am not understanding one thing
50,000 + 3200 + 2017 + 1850 + 1800 + 1436 + 740 + 662 = 61,705.
80,000 kaise hua?
What was ordered for the remaining 18,295 crores

There is a series of Nuclear Submarines being built. Where do you think money for that comes from ? :P

Then there is also this rumour of India leasing another Akula.

My Pakistani brothers..... What's your problems???

Starting with Trolling and ending with trolling :disagree:

India have money and will spend for our amry,navy and airforce. if you don't have so just start new threat about Jf -17 and enjoy..

Please if you have any technical discussion then quote:tup: here

With Spike NLOS = 25 KM range, Pakistan has nothing close to it = India has a devastating standoff advantage over Pakistan...

Why is it 5 times better than American counterpart? I am baffled by learning about its range? 25KM? I mean Seriously for a 1.6 meter long missile? o_O

Pakistan would need to review their doctrine.

Please someone clear my doubt....o_O....Whats the difference between Project 75 and Project 75i...:unsure:....We were buying 6 scorpene class submarines from France but now making 6 in India...:meeting:......Are we making 6 more or the 6 scorpenes are to be made in India....I am totally confused....?:close_tema:.............................:suicide2:.........?

That would be great if it really adds more benefits to Indian forces, but nothing hints to that at the moment. Rumor is, after the election NDA signaled readiness to rethink on Rafale, that's why the EF partners reacted and proposed a new offer. But nothing happend since then, the question is, are they still evaluating the offer / the options or does the silence mean they are moving on?
Scrapping / delaying M-MRCA with the same aims as they had while scrapping LUH and submarine deals would not be surprising anymore and would open the chance for the EF again. But somehow I doubt that they will reject the Rafale at this late stage, especially since IAF is desperate and already have to swallow the delays in the LUH tender.

(roumours are that US is ready to give source codes & will have no strings attached+ will make them all in USA)

Doubtfull, we asked for that for years and they denied and if such a big shift would had happend, it would had been negotiated at the PM's visit in the US and announced then too, since that would be a major change in the Indo-US defence relations.

Back
Top Bottom