What's new

Royal Moroccan Armed Forces

Why did Morocco not pick a side? I was under the impression that KSA/UAE would fund Moroccan purchases as they did Egyptian purchases for being an ally.
The ruling party in Morocco is the PJD which is somewhat close to the muslim brotherhood, so the UAE and KSA are not in good terms with it. Also, the only country that has been providing some aid to Morocco has been Qatar and not the others especially since Ben Salman came to power. None of the three have financed any military purchases that I am aware of in the last decade since PJD came to power.

The ruling party in Morocco is the PJD which is somewhat close to the muslim brotherhood, so the UAE and KSA are not in good terms with it. Also, the only country that has been providing some aid to Morocco has been Qatar and not the others especially since Ben Salman came to power. None of the three have financed any military purchases that I am aware of in the last decade since PJD came to power.
Ah, I see democracy isn't made for the MENA but must be their decision.

No, they don't practice political Islam. They value the religion, but don't think it should dominate a nation.

Okay if you say so. Though if you look at from my agnostic pov then they are as politically Islamic as it can get. lol

Mr. Depressed hehehe :partay:
Political islam is the last thing Habibi sheikhs want to see in their lives.

Just like Erdogan Sahib does not want nake himself caliph or turn Turkey away from secularism lol

KSA/UAE/Egypt don't like political Islam, and ties to Turkey.

Erm but they themself are political Islam, no?

No, they don't practice political Islam. They value the religion for political reasons, but don't think it should dominate a nation.

Okay if you say so. Though if you look at from my agnostic pov then they are as politically Islamic as it can get. lol

It's more geo politics than religion The Arabs states dislike the Turks for what they see them as interfering in their sphere which makes sense in a way since Pakies favorite leader invaded and supported rebels against the Syrian govt and increasing tensions between Turkey and Saudi due to Turkey backing Qatar

Part of reason why I think Pakistanis should be more nationalistic rather than caring about a bunch of Arabs,Turks or Persians

T-72 tank
622BD61E-DE74-46CC-A67F-BDF1D9331259.jpeg
32C4229E-623A-4251-A8E1-E725E37DF91A.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom