What's new

Rise of Nawaz: Is PDF the reflection of our mindset?

One of the other reason that Pdf don't reflection native Pakistani generation is because most of the Pakistani users are not living in Pakistan and and non of them came to Pakistan for Voting .

Actually, a few days before the elections, 3 planes came from the UK with 90% just coming in to cast their votes. That's just one day.

People from this forum even flew back home and cast their votes.

Actually, a few days before the elections, 3 planes came from the UK with 90% just coming in to cast their votes. That's just one day.

People from this forum even flew back home and cast their votes.

It seems that those who went from UK has voted for nawaz
I am sure that people from this forum who flew back home to vote has voted for Imran Khan.

Same thing will happen with Modi. He has extensive support in Urban areas...but he won't win India despite online support.

screenshot1205201313210.png

@Cherokee @Fuego @CZAR @Rajaraja Chola @Vinod2070 @agamdilawari @Ayush @Parul

I would say , better you hold your horses. PTI's comparison with BJP is flawed.You are overlooking finer points.

Mostly, PATHANS only voted for IK and their representation in assembly is abysmally low . Out of 272 seats going for poll, 209 seats belong to PUNJAB and SINDH alone.Only 35 for KPK (Only Bastion of Pathans), 14 for Balochistan,12 for FATA and 2 for FC. There is nothing like that in India.Here in INDIA, Hindus who are considered as his main vote bank are 80% of population.

In past PTI was never considered as a second option,but BJP here in India is an old time tested second option.PTI never formed government in any state let alone in centre .Hence comparison of BJP as main opposition party should be done only with main opposition party in Pakistan and that is PML-N,which is winner in this election.
.If spike in the vote share of PTI is anything to judge by then NaMo would obviously be the NEXT PM of INDIA.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cherokee @Fuego @CZAR @Rajaraja Chola @Vinod2070 @agamdilawari @Ayush @Parul

I would say , better you hold your horses. PTI comparison with BJP is flawed.You are overlooking finer points.

Mostly, PATHANS only voted for IK and their representation in assembly abysmally low . Out 272 seats going for poll 209 seats belong to PUNJAB and SINDH only.Only 35 for KPK and 14 for Ballochistan and 2 for FC. There is nothing like that in India.Here Hindoos are 80% of population.

In past PTI was never considered as a second option,but BJP here in India is an old time tested second option.PTI never formed government in any state let alone in centre .
.If spike in the vote share of PTI is anything to judge by then NaMo would obviouslly be the NEXT PM of INDIA.

Even if NaMO is not the PM , it is alright. I just want BJP to win.

Last edited by a moderator:
PDF only reflects the mindset of urban affluent few. Had it been the reflection of average Pakistanis, PTI would have had a landslide win in this election. Just goes to show... it suits grand old parties to keep the majority of the population uneducated & underprivileged to secure their vote bank. This phenomenon is not just limited to Pakistan alone...

That's highly unlikely - they don't have a proper PM candidate.

Spot on...most Pakistani's and Chinese are not like the one's we encounter here.
I agree with you during my recent visit to china I met a lot of people who have positive view about India .so much so that I have serious doubt's about Chinese here in PDF, that are they really Chinese.

PDF only reflects the mindset of urban affluent few. Had it been the reflection of average Pakistanis, PTI would have had a landslide win in this election. Just goes to show... it suits grand old parties to keep the majority of the population uneducated & underprivileged to secure their vote bank. This phenomenon is not just limited to Pakistan alone...

This result is beginning to scare me. Will congress win next time also ? :cry:

I bet the same thing is gonna happen with Modi next year.....

If congress wins... it won't be any culture shock either. Just goes to show... we still have a long way to go & majority of the population are still not in a position decide what's good for them & what's not so!

thats a patronizing view of electorate. People know who they want and why they want somebody to be elected. Issues that are important to us might not be important to them.

i will put it this way .

The rural population mostly vote for materialistic progress and this field PML N no doubt have invested heavily on development of Punjab. They got the majority seats so they voted as well to ruling party.

i wonder why people are wondering over his victory. it was obvious. everybody knew that PPP has performed badly hence it will go , ANP in my province was one of the worst govts and we also tried all other parties in the past so we risked voting for new faces.

Aparat from that here in KPK we also look for some strong foreign policy and we banked in Imran

Back
Top Bottom