What's new

Rise of Nawaz: Is PDF the reflection of our mindset?

I also think that Modi is not going be our Next PM, as there are many voices against him within the party or UPA. Further, all these internet polling's/debate's i.e IK example on PDF is the biggest humbug and what happens in reality is totally different...

Ain't we aware as of the fact that After Shri Atalji's tenure and elections entire country was upbeat on BJP Retaining the power.. After all the hard work and efforts of Shri AtalJi what was the outcome?? BJP Lost...

Still majority of the voting takes place in Rural india which consists of over 70% of total population... And we so called literate or may I call urban india does not vote... Hardly 10-12 % Voting takes place...'

BJP lost since it's grassroot workers lost faith in it due to various reasons.

BJP has religious vote, no doubt about that,every multi ethnic country has parties divided along various ethics including yours.

Congress' recent array of scandals would only heip to arouse far stronger sentiments against incumbent party.10 years of rule is will certainly take it's toll on UPA.

agreed. lets see who wins there

Would you be kind enough to list down some of the reasons, as I am not aware of them. :undecided:
Atal ji,hopelessly failed to deliver on his promises which were of core interest to party and party workers.Let me list few of them.

1.During their regime project for cleaning of Ganga didn't gather steam.

2.Slaughtering of cow was not banned.

3.There were no initiative taken for resurrection of RAM MANDIR.

4.They presented soft side of India during that IA episode.

5.They tried to outflank RSS.

Even before the election most experts expected a PML win with PTI hitting 30 odd seats and they dont seems to be far off there predictions.
I find it really funny how people from the urban areas think that people from the rural areas cant read-wright-have no access to TV or know what a mobile phone is and all dumb.

Even before the election most experts expected a PML win with PTI hitting 30 odd seats and they dont seems to be far off there predictions.
I find it really funny how people from the urban areas think that people from the rural areas cant read-wright-have no access to TV or know what a mobile phone is and all dumb.

May be I missed it here on PDF. When I used to check this forum it was all Imran khan people were talking about.

May be I missed it here on PDF. When I used to check this forum it was all Imran khan people were talking about.

Social media was swamped by PTI supporters trying to give the impression that everyone wanted IK when in reality if you asked most people who have voted before who they would back and the answer was NS.
The biggest mistake PTI made was not backing tahir ul qadri.

Back
Top Bottom