What's new

Rise of Nawaz: Is PDF the reflection of our mindset?

Those who join these forums are Jingoistic people who think that the world revolves around them, and tend to think with balls than with brains, hence no PDF or for that matter any defence forums doesn't reflect a nations opinion

Spot on...most Pakistani's and Chinese are not like the one's we encounter here.
I have a Bangladeshi friend on Facebook. He thinks totally opposite of what Bangladeshi member would make us believe. He is very thankful and fond of India.

Those who join these forums are Jingoistic people who think that the world revolves around them, and tend to think with balls than with brains, hence no PDF or for that matter any defence forums doesn't reflect a nations opinion

Exactly my point sir.

I have a Bangladeshi friend on Facebook. He thinks totally opposite of what Bangladeshi member would make us believe. He is very thankful and fond of India.

Bangladeshi's :lol:

yeah - 95% of Bangladeshi's are nothing like most PDF Bangladeshi's.

Now I am worried about NaMo

Me too lol.
Though I hope he makes it in 2014.
Even if he doesn't, I really really really hope that congress doesn't make it.

But then again, I am not sure what the Indian society wants.

Bangladeshi's :lol:

yeah - 95% of Bangladeshi's are nothing like the PDF Bangladeshi's.

Hmmmm
Only 5% and some false flags are here I guess.

Dear friends. Pakistan is a big & diverse country and therefore uni-dimensional analysis is bound to fail. The ground reality was much different from what was being presented on PDF. Enthusiastic PTI supporters were quite intolerant in fact. Case in point were the discussions pertaining to Lahore Metro Bus. PTI supporters were dismissive and downright abusive. More neutral observers like myself felt it best to stick to a few observations.

Let this be a good example for Pakistanis (local and especially ex-patriates) and others to not break down a complex situation and yield to uni-dimensional analysis when it comes to Pakistan.

Dear friends. Pakistan is a big & diverse country and therefore uni-dimensional analysis is bound to fail. The ground reality was much different from what was being presented on PDF. Enthusiastic PTI supporters were quite intolerant in fact. Case in point were the discussions pertaining to Lahore Metro Bus. PTI supporters were dismissive and downright abusive. More neutral observers like myself felt it best to stick to a few observations.

Let this be a good example for Pakistanis (local and especially ex-patriates) and others to not break down a complex situation and yield to uni-dimensional analysis when it comes to Pakistan.

May be its not about how diverse and big the country is. Its a general rule for every country where in we should not rely on internet citizens, who may not represent the true picture of any country's ground reality??

well IMO the turn over in this Pakistani elections was historic high & it was obvious tht the untraditional voters (upper class & upper middle class) who voted in these elections cast their votes for PTI IK which made PTI the second big party knowing the fact tht they are contesting in GE for the first time like tht (thanks to media, internet) we may call it the urban phenomena, but the traditional voters still loyal to their parties like PMLN, PPP. so IK create his own vote bank and he couldn't capture PMLN vote bank (unfortunately)

IK is to Pakistan what Modi is to India. There is a very vocal (and self righteous) element supporting them but mature voters (who actually care enough to go cast their vote in a queue) are not too fond of these shenanigans.

1. Wrong comparison; because Modi had been ruling Indian state for more than once and had spent alot and there people also claim of development he brought whereas Imran Khan had NOT Been in govt in any role. Still people voted massively for them. in many strongholds they had put up a bold face to vote for a non ruling party.

2. dont know about Punjab but here in my province young and old alike cast vote for his party. PML N win has nothing to do with maturity.

3. Kaira and his family has done alot for their constituency but he lost. seems thappay were in full swing.

4. PML N victory was already certain nobody except some emotional members were dreaming of Imran Khan becoming PM whereas we have NOT predicted that we including me were NOT even sure that PTI will win many seats. But they have emerged as new big party

Majority of the forums have 99.99% male members hence not surprising if they think with balls and not brain or not surprising if they think why having balls on their mind

May be its not about how diverse and big the country is. Its a general rule for every country where in we should not rely on internet citizens, who may not represent the true picture of any country's ground reality??

Very true. Internet polls are notorious for this reason. Just look at Musharrraf. He thought he had supporters, but all the facebook and twitter followers have remained glued to their PCs and such and have not done a single thing for him. Just watch him fry now.

It is interesting to see history come full circle within 13.5 years. Mian NS is back in power with a big margin and this time Musharraf is behind bars.

PTI have a very strong media cell & were very active on social media, but the rise of PTI and fall of PPP will be an eye opener for the winning party, that if u will fail to deliver in next 5 years the same fate as of PPP & ANP is waiting for you (PMLN)

1. Wrong comparison; because Modi had been ruling Indian state for more than once and had spent alot and there people also claim of development he brought whereas Imran Khan had NOT Been in govt in any role. Still people voted massively for them. in many strongholds they had put up a bold face to vote for a non ruling party.

2. dont know about Punjab but here in my province young and old alike cast vote for his party. PML N win has nothing to do with maturity.

3. Kaira and his family has done alot for their constituency but he lost. seems thappay were in full swing.

4. PML N victory was already certain nobody except some emotional members were dreaming of Imran Khan becoming PM whereas we have NOT predicted that we including me were NOT even sure that PTI will win many seats. But they have emerged as new big party

Majority of the forums have 99.99% male members hence not surprising if they think with balls and not brain or not surprising if they think why having balls on their mind

But the margins of victory for PML-N does not support 'Thappa theory". According to veteran election watchers, it is possible to mask up to 15% of vote rigging. Beyond that it becomes too obvious and the election gets discredited.

I am very happy that PTI is in position to form a government. Let us hope that they do a good job and at the next elections they do much better. I also hope that PTI's party organization would prevail over PML-N's politics of family and favors.

Same thing will happen with Modi. He has extensive support in Urban areas...but he won't win India despite online support.
Same thing will happen with Modi. He has extensive support in Urban areas...but he won't win India despite online support.

u r entirely wrong.bjp is a strong party in many states with organisational cadre even in rural areas unlike imran's party.I was not at all surprised with the imrans party performance.many times i commented on this very forum itself tht imran had no chance as he has no cadre or traditional vote bank at rural level .advantage for modi is he is popular even in urban areas of those states where bjp has no presence.mark my words if bjp names namo as its prime ministerial candidate bjp will emerge as the single largest party as he is popular even in rural areas of considerable number of indian states.his popularity has more to do with his status as the messiah of hinduism than his development mantra.

One of the other reason that Pdf don't reflection native Pakistani generation is because most of the Pakistani users are not living in Pakistan and and non of them came to Pakistan for Voting .

Back
Top Bottom